Roll Call
0 members (), 5 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/29/24 12:37 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/29/24 12:36 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 09/28/24 11:42 PM
Why love the legion?
by stile86 - 09/28/24 10:39 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by stile86 - 09/28/24 09:58 PM
Kill This Thread LVII - Big Vi?
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/28/24 01:31 PM
3 Worst Missteps in Legion History?
by Set - 09/28/24 12:27 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/28/24 02:17 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35
Re: Justice League Idol!! (ROUND FIVE!)
Eryk Davis Ester #810243 06/03/14 08:34 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Originally Posted by Emily Sivana
My second favorite would be the pre-Flashpoint Justice League circa the "Lightning Saga", as I feel the team had a great balance of powers.

I also liked that team, not only for powers but for the balance of personalities. Plus, it had enough "old-timers" to make it very close to the Satellite League, but with enough new blood to make it interesting (Black Lightning and Red Arrow and Hawkgirl Kendra, plus Detroit alumna Vixen, and later Geo-Force). I only wish Doctor Light, Zatanna, John Stewart and the Jason Rusch Firestorm had joined that League earlier.

Originally Posted by Dave Hackett
I also liked Morrison's use of Plas, but to me Ralph was the consummate Leaguer (before Meltzer went and wrecked everything). Plastic Man, to me, worked better either solo or as a member of the All-Star Squadron.
Originally Posted by Set
I think Elongated Man works better as part of the Ralph and Sue show, so, I'd only go for him if I could get both, which, in the end, just eats up two slots (and in a game that will only have a single winner, isn't going to happen anyway).

Ralph and Sue made a fun pairing, but as part of a group including much more serious detectives like Batman, their antics came across as being a bit like Shaggy and Thelma hanging around with James Bond, which really didn't do their lighter-hearted nature or the more serious League members any favors...

I loved Ralph as a Leaguer. Not because of his powers, but because of his personality (slightly goofy but perfectly able to be serious; he was always lighthearted even before the JLI days); his romance/marriage with Sue; and the whole detective thing. I have to disagree on the Shaggy/Thelma thing. Yes, it was a sharp contrast to the likes of Batman, but I felt it added a refreshing flavor to the Satellite lineup.

I do agree that Sue complements Ralph so well that not having her as a prominent supporting character is a bit of a crime. I liked Ralph best when Sue was there too.

Come to think of it, Ralph (and Sue) were the only Leaguers, along with J'Onn, to be present in all the first 3 incarnations of the League! (Satellite, Detroit, International).

Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
I'd rather other regions have their own teams, though, and not just branches of the Justice League. One of the reason Alpha Flight was kind of cool is that it wasn't just X-Men: Canada or Avengers: Canada, but it's own kind of thing.

I can see the appeal in having independent teams, but I also like my teams big. One reason I'd love to have many branches of the League (or even one big unified League) is the fun we can get from having, say, Brazilian Fire interact with Australian Tasmanian Devil, or Indian Maya be mentored by Japanese Doctor Light.

Invisible Brainiac #810248 06/03/14 08:56 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac

Come to think of it, Ralph (and Sue) were the only Leaguers, along with J'Onn, to be present in all the first 3 incarnations of the League! (Satellite, Detroit, International).

But Ralph was not part of the pre-Satellite Happy Harbour Days.

Invisible Brainiac #810249 06/03/14 08:58 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
The only two Leaguers I would really wanna risk taking the place of someone already in my list would be:

(Pre-Flashpoint) Metamorpho
(Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man

So I'll give them 75 points each.

(Actually I really like Crimson Fox too but I'd only want to vote for the sisters as a unit)

Dave Hackett #810253 06/03/14 09:50 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Originally Posted by razsolo

(Actually I really like Crimson Fox too but I'd only want to vote for the sisters as a unit)

As for me, I always preferred the more responsible Constance to the flighty Vivian. I liked Crimson Fox best when she was flirty and seductive, but still in control.

Originally Posted by Dave Hackett

But Ralph was not part of the pre-Satellite Happy Harbour Days.

That is true. I have always considered Happy Harbour and Satellite as one incarnation though, as the Satellite Era is basically the Happy Harbour League (sans J'Onn) moving into the Satellite and adding more members. There was no major upheaval in between. Of course, that does mean that J'Onn was absent from this "incarnation" for the longest time... And Ralph and J'Onn weren't members at the same time during this incarnation... and J'Onn was never a proper member when the League had their Satellite...

Yeah, okay, there goes that comparison tongue

Invisible Brainiac #810272 06/03/14 01:20 PM
Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Fugitive
Steeling myself for some disappointment smile

"...not having to believe in a thing to be interested in it and not having to explain a thing to appreciate the wonder of it."
Invisible Brainiac #810304 06/03/14 06:16 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
This game is all about voting for your favorites, or at least voting tactically. Ralph isn't a favorite and I can't see any tactical advantage to voting for him.

I thought we were supposed to vote based on how we felt people interacted as part of the team? I really haven't been voting for favorites.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Emily Sivana #810305 06/03/14 06:23 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
This game is all about voting for your favorites, or at least voting tactically. Ralph isn't a favorite and I can't see any tactical advantage to voting for him.

I thought we were supposed to vote based on how we felt people interacted as part of the team? I really haven't been voting for favorites.

I think we all have different criteria for who we vote for. Some go for favorites. Some go for 'most iconically Justice League.' Some go for people they wish they had seen more of as Justice Leaguers. Power is a big deal with contests I've seen on CBR or whatever, and you end up with teams that consist of all the heaviest of heavy-hitters, like a Legion lineup of Mon-El, Superboy, Supergirl, Andromeda, etc.

If there was a 'right' or 'wrong' way to vote, we wouldn't have to, because the correct choices would be all pre-ordained. smile

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
Set #810307 06/03/14 07:32 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally Posted by Set

I think we all have different criteria for who we vote for.
If there was a 'right' or 'wrong' way to vote, we wouldn't have to, because the correct choices would be all pre-ordained. smile

I'm just letting you all play until you get to my correct pre-ordained choices. And you will get there. wink

"Everything about this is going to feel different." (Saturn Girl, Legion of Super-Heroes #1)
Invisible Brainiac #810309 06/03/14 07:54 PM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Emily, Set is correct. I've stated that this game is like American Idol. There will be only one winner, and so we vote for our "favorites". But what defines your favorite varies from person to person. We aren't voting to create a "best" League team. I suppose some of us might vote for characters we feel are good team players, but remember there can only be one winner.

Tracker! Good to see you pop in. Even if you don't play, hope you'll join in the discussions.

Last edited by Invisible Brainiac; 06/03/14 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Invisible Brainiac #810319 06/04/14 04:31 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Hey all, all 15 players who have voted before have already cast votes and I may not get home until late tonight. So, I will end the round now instead of my planned end time of around 9pm. It's early morning in the USA anyway so the chance of someone popping in is quite low.

So...

ROUND SIX ENDS!

In Round 6, we voted for characters to get a second chance. And here are the results, in ascending order this time...

(Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson) - 5
(Super Friends) Apache Chief - 5
(JL Unlimited Toon) Batman (Bruce Wayne) - 25
(Pre-Flashpoint) Captain Marvel - 30
(JL Unlimited Toon) Question - 50
(Pre-Flashpoint) Power Girl - 50
(Pre-Flashpoint) Red Arrow (Roy Harper) - 75
(Pre-Flashpoint) Metamorpho - 75
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) - 100
(Pre-Flashpoint) Plastic Man - 130
(Super Friends) El Dorado - 150
(Pre-Flashpoint) Phantom Stranger - 150
(Pre-Flashpoint) Steel (Hank Heywood III) - 150
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (John Stewart) - 155
(Pre-Flashpoint) Aquaman - 185

And the four characters returning to the list...

(Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) - 210
(Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana) - 215
(Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) - 230
(Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man - 260

Two female, two male. Two debuting in the Satellite Era, two in the JLI era. Two of the most powerful Leaguers ever, while two not so powerful but whose skills and intelligence nonetheless contributed very much to the team.

Welcome back to Ralph, Ted, Diana and Kimiyo!

This time, the scores weren't quite so close, with a decently large gap between 4th and 5th places. The next few were quite close though, with several characters tying at 150 points.

Below are the characters in terms of number of voters. Besides Aquaman with his 4 voters, all characters with 3 votes or more were able to return to the list. Ralph, Ted and Kimiyo all got a single 150 vote, but may not have returned were it not for other voters tossing smaller points their way. Diana got a large chunk of 100 votes as well, while the largest vote for Aquaman was 80 points.

(Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana) - 4
(Pre-Flashpoint) Aquaman - 4
(Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) - 3
(Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) - 3
(Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man - 3
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (John Stewart) - 2
(Pre-Flashpoint) Plastic Man - 2
(Pre-Flashpoint) Red Arrow (Roy Harper) - 1
(Super Friends) El Dorado - 1
(JL Unlimited Toon) Question - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Phantom Stranger - 1
(JL Unlimited Toon) Captain Marvel - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson) - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Power Girl - 1
(Super Friends) Apache Chief - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Steel (Hank Heywood III) - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) - 1
(JL Unlimited Toon) Batman (Bruce Wayne) - 1
(Pre-Flashpoint) Metamorpho - 1

Gotta say though, all characters receiving votes this round are lucky to have at least one very dedicated fan.

Last edited by Invisible Brainiac; 06/04/14 09:12 AM.
Invisible Brainiac #810320 06/04/14 04:47 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
ROUND SEVEN BEGINS!!

We've just given out some second chances, but we're going to start cutting again...

We have our Top 24! But bottom 6 this round go home, leaving us with our Top 18!

Rank your Top 10 characters on the list.

Points will be given as follows: (Rank - Points)

1 - 170
2 - 120
3 - 80
4 - 50
5 - 30
6 - 20
7 - 10
8 - 5
9 - 3
10 - 1

This round ends on my Friday night, which is Friday morning US time.

House Rules

1) Each round will last about 48 hours. I will try to end each round at the same time, but this won't always be possible because of work.

2) I'll vote at the start of every round to minimize bias on my part.

3) I don't actively encourage editing of votes; it's a smart tactic but may be unfair for those who don't get to log on as often. However, I won't disallow them either. I'll only tally votes at the end of each round (to make it easier on myself!). I'll post on this thread the minute I start tallying to alert everyone; votes that come in after that will be ignored.

4) In case of errors in the results, I'll post a correction immediately. If anyone's vote was affected by the error, that poster will be notified by PM immediately. If the poster cannot correct his/her votes before the end of the round, he/she will get a makeup point next round - a +15 bonus. This only applies to instances where I made the error, and not where the poster made an error.

5) Points will be given based on your ranking. The higher you rank a character on your list, the more points that character will get (e.g. Rank 1 gets 10 points, Rank 2 gets 9 points...) Point distributions will change per round.

6) Exception to the above will be the first 1-2 rounds of the game, which trim the list down considerably. Each vote will count as one point, and characters below a certain point threshold get eliminated.

7) Because several characters have the same code name, and because the list includes multiple realities, PLEASE SPECIFY which character you are voting for. I won't make assumptions for votes which don't identify the character clearly. Example, if you vote for:

1) Superman
2) Maya
3) Elongated Man
4) Green Lantern (Pre-Flashpoint)

I'll only count the votes for Maya and Elongated Man. I have no way of knowing if you're voting for JLU Superman vs. Pre Flashpoint Superman, or whether you're voting for Hal, Kyle, Guy or John.

Your Top 24!

(JL Unlimited Toon) Green Lantern (John Stewart)
(JL Unlimited Toon) Hawkgirl
(Pre-Flashpoint) Atom (Ray Palmer)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Batman (Bruce Wayne)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Booster Gold
(Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man
(Pre-Flashpoint) Fire
(Pre-Flashpoint) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Barry Allen)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Wally West)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkman (Katar Hol, Silver Age)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Ice (Tora Olafsdotter)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
(Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado
(Pre-Flashpoint) Superman
(Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
(Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna

Invisible Brainiac #810321 06/04/14 04:54 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Once again my list is majority female. It was tough generating this; Toon John, Ralph, Booster, Ronnie, and Supes were all strong contenders for spots too. I also like Dinah, comics Shayera and Reddy but I think they're relatively more safe.

1 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
2 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Ice (Tora Olafsdotter)
3 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Fire
4 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
5 - (JL Unlimited Toon) Hawkgirl
6 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana)
7 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna
8 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
9 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Wally West)
10 - (Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter

Invisible Brainiac #810324 06/04/14 06:54 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
1. (Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man
2. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkman (Katar Hol, Silver Age)
3. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
4. (Pre-Flashpoint) Superman
5. (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado
6. (Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna
7. (Pre-Flashpoint) Batman (Bruce Wayne)
8. (JL Unlimited Toon) Hawkgirl
9. (Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
10. (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Wally West)

Invisible Brainiac #810325 06/04/14 07:16 AM
Trap Timer
Online Happy
Trap Timer
1. (Pre-Flashpoint) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
2. (Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna
3. (Pre-Flashpoint) Atom (Ray Palmer)
4. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
5. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkman (Katar Hol, Silver Age)
6. (Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
7. (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado
8. (Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana)
9. (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Barry Allen)
10. (Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man

Re: Justice League Idol!! (ROUND SIX!)
Invisible Brainiac #810326 06/04/14 07:23 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper

1. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
2. (Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
3. (Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna
4. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkman (Katar Hol, Silver Age)
5. (Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
6. (Pre-Flashpoint) Fire
7. (Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
8. (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Barry Allen)
9. (Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
10. (Pre-Flashpoint) Ice (Tora Olafsdotter)

Invisible Brainiac #810327 06/04/14 09:15 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Thoughts on some of the characters...

I think Kyle made a good "partner" for Wally. Both young and kind of idealistic, but Kyle had his share of foot-in-mouth moments while Wally was a bit more mature (maybe due to greater experience?)

I do like Captain Marvel, but his tenure with the League was so short I have trouble thinking of him as a Leaguer. I associate him more with the JSA (though his tenure there was brief as well).

And I do like Dr. Fate, but Zatanna will always be the League's magician for me.

Toon Question was great as well. Loved the conspiracy theorist angle.

Invisible Brainiac #810330 06/04/14 10:00 AM
strange but not a stranger
strange but not a stranger
1) (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Barry Allen)
2) (Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man
3) (Pre-Flashpoint) Atom (Ray Palmer)
4) (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
5) (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado
6) (Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana)
7) (Pre-Flashpoint) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
8) (Pre-Flashpoint) Zatanna
9) (Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
10) (Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
Eryk Davis Ester #810334 06/04/14 12:10 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
1. (Pre-Flashpoint) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)

love

Nice to see a first place vote from another poster! If Ronnie & the Prof get enough support, I MIGHT be able to give another worthy character the top spot this round. I plan on voting some time tomorrow, so we'll see.... hmmm

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
Invisible Brainiac #810336 06/04/14 12:15 PM
Trap Timer
Online Happy
Trap Timer

I do like Captain Marvel, but his tenure with the League was so short I have trouble thinking of him as a Leaguer. I associate him more with the JSA (though his tenure there was brief as well).

Squadron of Justice all the way! wink

Invisible Brainiac #810338 06/04/14 12:22 PM
Deputy
Deputy
1. (Pre-Flashpoint) Wonder Woman (Diana)
2. (Pre-Flashpoint) Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
3. (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Barry Allen)
4. (Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
5. (Pre-Flashpoint) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond
6. (Pre-Flashpoint) Atom (Ray Palmer)
7. (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
8. (Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
9. (Pre-Flashpoint) Elongated Man
10. (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado

I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.
Emily Sivana #810343 06/04/14 12:47 PM
Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Fugitive

This is the way I prefer to vote too. I've voted for the characters that meant the most to the league for me. A lot of those characters are still in (typed without looking at this round), so it's not made too much of a difference so far.

"...not having to believe in a thing to be interested in it and not having to explain a thing to appreciate the wonder of it."
Invisible Brainiac #810357 06/04/14 05:13 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
I love how unpredictable our tastes can be. Six votes in and there are still 3 of the 24 without a single vote! (I'll fix that. Nobody should go home without one of us dancing with them.)

And the winnowing has begun. The quirkiness that led to Kole being top Titan, or Duela Dent being a serious contender over 'classics' like Dick Grayson, Wally West and Donna Troy, will probably not avail us here.

Invisible Brainiac #810358 06/04/14 05:14 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Who goes home in this round, bottom ten?

1 – 170 (Pre-Flashpoint) Booster Gold
2 – 120 (Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
3 – 80 (Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
4 – 50 (Pre-Flashpoint) Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman (Shayera Hol, Silver Age)
5 – 30 (Justice League Unlimited Toon) Green Lantern (John Stewart)
6 – 20 (Pre-Flashpoint) Ice (Tora Olafsdotter)
7 – 10 (Pre-Flashpoint) Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
8 – 5 (Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
9 – 3 (Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
10 – 1 (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Tornado

Invisible Brainiac #810359 06/04/14 05:37 PM
Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Fugitive
Bottom 6

Re: Justice League Idol!! (ROUND FOUR!!)
Invisible Brainiac #810360 06/04/14 05:43 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
1-(Pre-Flashpoint) Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
2- (JL Unlimited Toon) Green Lantern (John Stewart)
3- (JL Unlimited Toon) Hawkgirl
4- Pre-Flashpoint) Martian Manhunter
5- Pre-Flashpoint) Batman (Bruce Wayne)
6- (Pre-Flashpoint) Flash (Wally West)
7- (Pre-Flashpoint) Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
8- (Pre-Flashpoint) Vixen
9- (Pre-Flashpoint) Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
10- (Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

I have given it considerable thought, and I don't think I have ever read a Satellite Era Justice League comic book. Do they hold up to the test of time?

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,056
Posts1,048,848
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
icefire
icefire
tennessee
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star