Roll Call
0 members (), 7 Murran Spies, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/24/24 02:06 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/24/24 02:05 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by razsolo - 06/24/24 01:32 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/23/24 08:57 PM
So what are you WATCHING? Part 2
by Gaseous Lad - 06/23/24 08:36 PM
Bad jokes
by Ann Hebistand - 06/23/24 06:54 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Ab Aetas Principium (Roleplay)
Cobalt Kid #805936 04/26/14 12:29 PM
Active
Active
Harmonia was coming to, they had to leave before the sinister Legion recovered ...

the time for stealth was over, Harmonia and the two Academy members took to the air, easily making way for the nearby Legion headquarters and its defense and security systems and other Legionnaires.

Programmed by Eryk Davis Ester.
Cobalt Kid #806062 04/27/14 06:26 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Saturnyn Queen got to her feet. She was covered in dust. She hated being dirty. This Harmonia seemed to elude her telepathy, Saturnyn Queen didn't see the attack coming ... confident that Harmonia and her brats would bow before her and surrender as they should.

Mekt the Lightning Lord who was burnt by Sun Woman's redirected blast of fire was fuming ... emotionally and literally.

"Why did you not warn us! Or dominate them with your telepathy!!!"

Cosmos King eyed Mekt cautiously. In fighting was common amongst the Syndicate of Ultra Criminals, so was murder and assassination. He grinned at that last word, a bitter twinkle in his eye, he would love to assassinate them all but he needed them for now, he and Saturnyn Queen.

Saturnyn Queen fired back "Have you forgotten Harm on our world is immune to my mental domination! This one appears so as well!"

And then more gently she eased the pain in Evil Mekt's shoulder with her power. "You will survive."

"Enough." She growled after a moment, imperious and vicious looking at the same time "Summon the trackers! We will find my son and then we shall ground this world, as we have so many others! This entire galaxy shall know the name of the Syndicate of Ultra Criminals!"

Cosmos King said quietly "... My love, the Dream Queen fortold of you son's death."

Saturnyn Queen wrapped her arms around her as if suddenly chill "... and the Hag said his powered was alive in this dimension! I intend to find out what has happened to my only son."

Moments later a portal of light appeared, it was indigo and violet distorting the light and space around it.

An albino woman in a hood stepped through, the eerie light all around her, the obvious source of the portal.

"One more favor to pay Queen of Saturn." the Hag croaked.

Saturnyn Queen ground her teeth together, ever since this witch absorbed all the remaining magic of the universe she was even more unpredictable than ever, requiring favors to leave her Sorcery World. What was more troubling is her robes had changed from a black to a grey and there were rumors of the Hag offering refuge on Sorcery World, refuge from the Syndicate. Yet, it was impossible to know for sure as the Sorcery World's mists obscured it from sensors. Almost as bad as Orando.

"You will be paid Hag, I will make sure you get everything you deserve, every little bit." The regal blonde telepath bit.

Behind the Hag Witch in her robes, walked more members S.U.C.s ...

A lupine looking man and a Native American looking women (without wings) dressed in black leather and carrying a large rifle.

"Dire Wolf." "Bounty."

Saturnyn Queen announced.

"Find my son, Find Disaster Boy. NOW!"

Power Boy #807686 05/10/14 10:01 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Emily Sivana turned to her students, "This is going to be a secret between the four of us. We are going to send them back to when they came from and nobody..."

Her omnicom blasted and she picked it up and got word that Legion Headquarters was being attacked. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. She thought to herself, The security equipment Question Lad ordered should be alright...but if they are identical to our Legion then they could override them.

"There is an emergancy situation, but I have to stay here. Change of plans. All of you go into the teleporter, I'm sending you to the others," Emily ordered.

Star Boy asked, "What about the soldiers? Don't we have to send them back..."

Emily turned towards a large cabinet, unlocked it and threw a few small vials at the soldiers, who all froze in place. Star Boy snapped his fingers in front of them, and there was no reaction at all. He thought, That is incredible.

"It can freeze time, but it can't buy it. Now all of you get in the teleporter," She repeated. "I feel the Legion Academy (and the LMB) is less strict, but also is more discouraging and violence and disobedience of it's members. Star Boy, tell whoever is in charge that I am staying here in case we need to call more cavalry. Virus, take these vials of of Suspendium with you in case of an emergency. And Elysion...if all seems lost do not be afraid to bring the whole thing down. We all stand on terra firma."

The three students were then transported to where Emily thought they were needed most.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,028
Posts1,046,385
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Portfolio Boy
Portfolio Boy
Sumner, ME
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star