Roll Call
0 members (), 20 Murran Spies, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LVI - Little Vi?
by Gaseous Lad - 09/27/24 04:16 PM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 09/27/24 03:17 PM
3 Worst Missteps in Legion History?
by Boy Kid Lad - 09/27/24 01:44 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 09/27/24 01:54 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:49 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:45 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 09/26/24 06:54 PM
Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads...
by rickshaw1 - 09/26/24 05:41 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: LMBP help your need I
#232390 03/01/09 05:23 PM
Yk Offline
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
The wind rips against the wall tearing a portrait to shreds and slinging the frame across the room to shatter into splinters. It dissipates and a gust of wind blows against everybody's faces.

YK stumbles backward.
"What? .. What was that..I saw myself for a second.. like.. like I was in two places at once."
He struggles and stumbles again falling to one knee. Breathing hard, sweat drips from his forehead.

"Time travel. Oh yeah, that's it. I've felt this before. Oh man, never travel back to meet yourself."

#232391 03/02/09 08:12 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Enough! Numbuts, listen to me. STU is gone--you're not going to be able to find him.

And if you're trying to restore Pagan Lass and Stoopid Cat to Legion World, I want to help. They're my friends too. But you need a magic-user to unlock the spells in that book, and our best one is nowhere to be found.

Raging Bull, STU's brother, is also a magic-user. Perhaps he can help? Otherwise, we need to find a magic-uswer ASAP with some real know-how to replace STU's role in this crisis. Or we're in serious trouble. And Pagan is the one we're trying to help so that won't work either.

Time is running out! We need Raging Bull or someone else--but who?

#232392 03/02/09 02:50 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
<Yellow Kid's whirlwind re-appears and dumps Numbnuts unceremoniously on the ground in front of Cobie, he is facing away from him.>

go? did Where you

user! book This too is advanced magic for any but a sorcerer strength far

STU! It must be

Drusilla! only The other strong sorceress enough is

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#232393 03/02/09 03:28 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Dammit...not only do I suddenly feel a migraine setting in because of the way he talks, but he doesn't seem to get it--STU is gone. He's not coming back.

Drusilla? Don't know who that is either...

Pagan can't help since she's the one we're trying to restore, Viv and Opal are long gone, STU is gone...Raging Bull isn't experienced enough...the LMBP Spectre? Is what she uses even considered magic?

Time is running out, I can feel it. Numbnuts, who is Drusilla? If you mean Lardy's wife, I'm sorry to tell you, but she died too.

#232394 03/02/09 04:29 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
path. time and space is there Through a

World. On end one of path is Legion the

Realm. On end other of path the is Variable the

possible. Along the all things are path

Door. open find We must and the

#232395 03/02/09 09:33 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<rolls eyes to Lardy>

Ugh...this is going nowhere fast. Are you saying we must go on the Path, Numby? From Legion World to the Variable Realm? If only Vee were here...but he's no where to be found either these days.

We're running out of time and we need a magic-user fast. I have the tiniest amount of magic within me via my healing powers, but its always been a side I've been uncomfortable with. If you can guide us, I'd be willing to follow your lead.

STU is gone, and we need a suitable replacement to weave this spell you're talking about.

Let us find the Doorway soon, before Justin Thyme is able to complete his process and arrive on Legion World once and for all.

Can you take us to the doorway?

#232396 03/02/09 09:37 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Crap on a stick! At this rate Justin Thyme's gonna win...

<thinks>

Isn't it weird that we're now bereft of magic users when we need them the most, Des? Hell, I haven't even seen Maxx around lately either. Maybe that figures into Thyme's plan and why he chose now to come back?

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#232397 03/02/09 09:41 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Its really damn weird and can't be an accident. A year or so ago, we had too many magic-users: Viv, Stu, Dru, Maxx, Pagan Lass...hell, everybody and their uncle had magic powers. Now they're all gone...some by accident but surely some by design.

How long has Justin Thyme been planning this, I wonder? Likely for some time, picking and choosing when we were at our weakest and then dividing us further.

We need to get this figured out. Between Space Ranger on our tails and the real enemies moving into position.

Could he mean the Path, Lardy? The one that lead to the Tower during the Five Faces of Death? I've long suspected the true nature of the Tower connected to the natural powers of Legion World, much like the Ancient Wheel. Was there some sort of doorway that I've been unaware of?

<looks around--they are all in a remote corner of Old Town, in the streets of Legionnopolis and by no means secure of safe>

Rocky, you're a magic-user. Could you somehow be able to be the key we need?

#232398 03/02/09 09:45 PM
Active
Active
Suddenly, far off down the street a...ds them at last, after looking all over!

I can't believe it...

<runs towards them all, catching them all off guard>

You're okay! You're alive! Cobie--why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you find me?!

<eyes go blurry but she wipes them away, still running over>

Oh, thank God...you're okay...

<runs into his arms and hugs him tightly, jumping up so she's completely in his arms>

<as he smiles, she smiles and then the moment over takes her, and she kisses him--hard at first, fiercely...and then softly>

<and kisses him>

#232399 03/02/09 09:47 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Lolita! I've been looking for you!

<can't help but smile and laugh as she jumps up to hug him and he hugs her back tightly>

I know we left off in a bad way, and I thought you wouldn't want to speak to me again and--

<and suddenly she's kissing him, and he's surprised...but he kisses her back>

<pulling away he smiles; and then he holds her up again and kisses her deeply>

Nice to see you too laugh

#232400 03/02/09 09:50 PM
Active
Active
<suddenly extremely embarrased, noticing Rockhopper Lad, Yellow Kid, Lard Lad and the incredibly odd Numbnuts the Semi-Incomprehensible>

Um...hi...blush

I'm not mad...just glad you're okay...

<sees Lardy>

Glad you're both okay and together again. As it should be, for the LMBP.

You've got to move though. If I found you, Space Ranger will be here soon and he's amassing quite a list of allies.

But Cobie, I have information! I know who the Second Shooter is! No one knows this yet but me and Matlock. The Traveler is active on Legion World!

He's taken over Exnihil! He tried to kill us! He's still got Ex in his control...we need to find him. Whatever you're doing here with this Numbnuts guy needs to happen now, because we need to find Exnihil before he does something else.

#232401 03/02/09 09:53 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Whoa, whoa...slow down.

<looks at Lolita, seeing her again as he did when they first met years ago; when they were more intimate>

So it was Exnihil. Likely he hardly realizes whats happening.

<turns to Numbnuts>

Enough is enough. We need to find this doorway and Rockhopper Lad must be the key. We need to help Pagan Lass complete her spells and restore Stoopid Cat and her to help us battle Justin Thyme.

And then we need to find Exnihil. And I think I might know where he'll be.

#232402 03/02/09 09:54 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Cobie, to answer your question, I don't know. My powers are limited to the Ice Magic. The one time I tried using it for something else was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Remember that my double, the Evil Emperor Pyngwyn was driven mad, in part, by his use of magic he couldn't really handle. In Pyngwyn society, only the priestly Blue Fairy clan uses magic for other things, and, honestly, even among them, only those in monasteries have any powers to speak of.

If needed, I'll do whatever I can, though.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#232403 03/02/09 09:55 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Er, hi Lolita...as for The Path, Des...does that even exist anymore? And I'm pretty sure The Tower itself crumbled or went away or whatever.

<shrugs>

As I see it, we have two options...

<looks at Rocky>...either Rocky uses his magic to try to help us with Numbnuts here, or...<smirks> we get Des and Lolita a room and see if whatever magic they make in THERE is enough! <grins>

#232404 03/02/09 09:59 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<grins sheepishly>

Alright, alright...(knew that wasn't going to be snuck past)...

I think you're right though. The Path and the Tower are gone, I know that much. We need to get to this Doorway then.

<turns to Rocky>

The last thing I want is you to get hurt, Rocky, or worse, be driven mad like your duplicate. Maybe if we could lend you some support, share your burden?

I suspect things will pick up now, and we'll be faced with hard decisions.

#232405 03/02/09 10:03 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<takes Rocky's hand> I believe in you, Rocky! I know a little about power corrupting, believe me...but I know you're stronger inside than any of us! And if you're not, I'm here to lend whatever strength I can.

#232406 03/02/09 10:04 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<aside to Lolita>

Speaking of magic... laugh

<they both giggle>

#232407 03/02/09 10:11 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Thank you, Lardy.

Maybe, if you lend me some of the Lard Force and Cobie, if you give me some of your energies, I can open this door. One warning: my powers are focussed on ice and snow. Whatever happens, it's going to get very cold here for a while.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#232408 03/02/09 10:20 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<glares at Cobalt and Lolita for a second, then turns to Rocky>

We can stand the cold, Roc--Eudyptes...

<waves at Lolita and YK>...stand back, guys. Des and I are going to support Rocky in this. If a portal opens, you two jump in with us--it may not stay open for long! <they move back and Cobalt takes Rocky's other hand>

<the glow of Cobalt's and Lardy's powers surround themselves and Rocky>

You're ON, Rocky!

#232409 03/02/09 10:29 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Rocky bows his head and concentrates as Lardy and Cobie's powers flow into him. As he struggles with all the energy, the temperature around them drops suddenly. Within thirty seconds, they are standing is near-blizzard conditions. Rocky screams in pain as a portal opens.>

"Now!" Cobie shouts.

<Cobie and Lardy leap into the portal, bringing Rocky with them. YK and JBL follow just before the portal closes>.

#232410 03/02/09 11:55 PM
Yk Offline
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
"Whhfff! I can see my breath."

YK glows with a soft yellow light, a side effect of carefully radiating a low level of energy. His outline blurs slightly as his Spin power excites the air around him to warm it up.

"I'm not dressed for winter but I'll make do."

#232411 03/03/09 05:40 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
Understanding the Consequences! Continuously Action Take Why Do You Without

Cat! path the lair of Stoopid is in The

HERE!

#232412 03/03/09 06:19 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
...why do you continuously take action without understanding the consequences? Hey, I think I got one!

And the answer is simple. Becuase we're the LMB, by damn.

Now lets hit the tesseracts. I have some experience there...usually with Stoopid Cat fighting monsters and being covered in slime, mud and RJ knows what. And then Rocky--Lardy and I will be there to lend our support.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,055
Posts1,048,827
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Omni Craig
Omni Craig
Santa Ana, CA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star