Roll Call
0 members (), 22 Murran Spies, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 10/06/24 02:49 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 10/06/24 02:47 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 10/06/24 02:46 AM
Kill This Thread LVII - Big Vi?
by Invisible Brainiac - 10/06/24 02:30 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Boy Kid Lad - 10/05/24 08:33 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Boy Kid Lad - 10/05/24 08:31 PM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 10/05/24 02:52 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Eryk Davis Ester - 10/05/24 09:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
#230194 03/25/09 07:29 PM
3-G Offline
Substitute
Substitute
Got me. Something else else blew through the teleport scrambler like it wasn't even there. Sensors indicate a Lard Force surge. Looks like we have to recalibrate the tech for this thing, right now it's worthless.
By the way, transport's here.

Jim-MEY! Over here boy, you stick with me like white on rice, you did a great job in the Tesseract so you get to be my sidekick for the rest of this issue. Take down the scrambler,call Blue and bring me some hardware and the special ops team. This one could get rough.

I'm too sexy for my shirt.
#230195 03/25/09 08:05 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Pagan, you know I hate magic...but if you think its important and absolutely necessary, I can help with this seance.

Still, I feel I should be helping your husband more than anything.

#230196 03/25/09 08:43 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Okay Leader Man, what do you make of that?
Can we get more intel? Part of me wants to charage in like nobody's business, but my (considerable) gut tells me swooping in and kicking him in the face won't be good enough. I was thinking some in-person recon involving you and some of the sneakier LMBers. I want to know as much about this "Orrery" as we can before we go in.

Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Crapsticks.
HQ is useless here, anything that's been changed will be in the records just as if it's always been that way.

Only a very few of us can time travel and of those I think I'm the only one who can carry passengers so I guess it's up to me once we identify the Fuddle's entry point into LW's time line.

Pick the team to go and I'll be transport on this once we have our coordinates.
YK, that's part of the key here, I think. Finding out exactly what points in time have been corrupted. <to Pagan> You've sensed some of the disturbances. Perhaps you and YK can figure some of this out together?

Also...Gladys and My--where's My? I'm thinking those two can get the historical and personnel records together. If I can spot anomalies like I did with Lolita, perhaps I can spot more and figure out what else has changed, so we'll know what needs fixing.

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#230197 03/25/09 08:55 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
I'll work with Pagan on this too Lardy. She says I'm connected to whatever it is she's sensing and she's our magical expert.

<pats him on the back>

Good luck.

#230198 03/25/09 09:03 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Thanks, man...<smiles>

<thinks, as Cobalt walks away> Gods...leader! I guess it's as constructive a thing to throw myself into after what I saw today....

Gladys! Where are those sprockin' files? And where's fairy-My? Who said gettin' turned into one of Brit's little widgets was an excuse for her to start slouchin'?

Hopefully, they'll be mad enough at me throwin' my weight around to stay focused on the job at hand! We'll need that focus!

<smiles ruefully>

#230199 03/25/09 09:47 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<sudden flash of insight> D'oh! Somebody find Time Teller Lad and get him with Pagan, YK and Cobalt! His skills are perfect for what they're investigating!

#230200 03/25/09 09:48 PM
3-G Offline
Substitute
Substitute
Ok Leader man, There's a high speed, staffed and outfitted Medical transport sitting outside ready to bounce on a nano-second's notice, seven of my moderately armed and heavily armored Agents are guarding the perimeter, I got my Jimmy (smiles at the trim but awesomely muscled red head dressed in Orange Armor standing beside him), two Corvettes and three high-speed floater bikes fueled and ready to ride. (hey, don't knock it, the bikes are fun)

Yellow's carbo loading for an intense energetic time breach and we just brought him a freshly loaded equipment belt -Blue had this utterly fabulous nano-bot idea I'm dying to try out.

All that and if you don't hurry up with a plan I'm going to order take-out again...
wait a minute..take-out, the Security Office and ..umm..jail bait..why "jailbait"?..why does that ring a bell?

Oh!

(reaching into his pouch 3G removes an oriental take-out dinner menu and stares at it for a moment)

Cobalt! Where's that underager in the striped mini-dress?

I'm too sexy for my shirt.
#230201 03/25/09 09:54 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Triple G:
Ok Leader man, There's a high speed, staffed and outfitted Medical transport sitting outside ready to bounce on a nano-second's notice, seven of my moderately armed and heavily armored Agents are guarding the perimeter, I got my Jimmy (smiles at the trim but awesomely muscled red head dressed in Orange Armor standing beside him), two Corvettes and three high-speed floater bikes fueled and ready to ride. (hey, don't knock it, the bikes are fun)

Yellow's carbo loading for an intense energetic time breach and we just brought him a freshly loaded equipment belt -Blue had this utterly fabulous nano-bot idea I'm dying to try out.
Good, 3G! That's another thing you've reminded me of--we're sittin' ducks here should Phineas and Dark Lard decide to attack, so that's a good start!

Ranger, we may need a more secure location or better defenses in place for this one. You're probably already on this one, but just in case...

<in the melee, Lardy doesn't hear 3G's reference to Lolita>

#230202 03/25/09 10:37 PM
Yk Offline OP
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
[Smiles]
Big Bob's one of the best organizer's I've ever worked with.

Lardy, over here.

[YK pauses a moment working to overcome his natural tendency to keep secrets.]
Did you know that several of the Legionnaires personal quarters survived the Primary Color Gang's attack five years ago? The building is an empty lot now but the underground quarters and some other rooms are intact..including that damned bathroom that never worked right. Costs me a small fortune in plumbing fees to keep that booger open.
From the rubble of the clubhouse...
I think we can use it for a safe haven as long as we keep it on the quiet.

Keep this between us for the moment. When you can, you might want to sneak off to your old basement workshop, it's exactly like you left it when the old Clubhouse crumbled.

#230203 03/26/09 12:37 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
What do you think YK? Is there anyway we can tell how close Phineas is to completing his plan?

#230204 03/26/09 12:40 PM
Active
Active
Lard Lad, Abin Quank, I'd gladly help in the recon work needed for the Orrery. I'd like to be of some use, but am not in the possession of any of the various flying devices on Legion World. If there is some way I can assist, I'll gladly join you.

#230205 03/26/09 01:23 PM
Yk Offline OP
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
Wish I could Cobes. I can get HQ to start scanning for chronal energy devices if that will help but if they aren't activated I don't know if they'll register.

Another idea is to use a cloaked passive data collection device placed in orbit but it would have to be transported back to the beginning of LW in order to get what we want. One problem there is the number of times Legion World has had to deal with outsiders invading, any collection system would have to be hidden and protected from the past battles and upheavals that occur periodically here.

Hey Roy, I have an original Legion flight belt back at HQ..well it's not really original, I bought it online and I was told it was Cosmic Boys actual real original belt but it turned out to be a cheap knock-off..it does fly though..don't ask what I paid for it, you really don't want to know.

#230206 03/26/09 01:42 PM
Active
Active
** Meow**

Why do humans always miss the obvious?

The tesseracts not only connect everywhere to everywhere else but they also connect now to then...

**Meow**

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#230207 03/26/09 02:24 PM
Active
Active
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Pagan, you know I hate magic...but if you think its important and absolutely necessary, I can help with this seance.

Still, I feel I should be helping your husband more than anything.
I'll need you and two others for this Cobalt, Rockhopper Lad and my Granddaughter. I know that you and her don't get along very well since she quit the Security Office after My Wee Fem was killed by the Riddler...

But something tells me that this is all wrong, that someone else...

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#230208 03/26/09 02:30 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Okay, I'll do it, but you know Brit and I have our differences of opinion. I'm sure Rocky will more than willing to help.

Then we can see what all this trouble is that has to do with Brit and I. And this 'Lass' Lardy was referring to.

Maybe these distrubances will explain this gnawing feeling in my stomach I've had. Like I should feel bad about something but can't figure out what.

Shall we convene somewhere particular?

#230209 03/26/09 02:42 PM
Active
Active
The Rookery, after I see if Little Miss Sunshine will come out and play.

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#230210 03/26/09 02:48 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
*groan*

Good luck. I'll come with you, I guess.

<to Lardy, Ranger, and others>

Good luck fellas...catch you after we solve this little mystery...

#230211 03/26/09 02:49 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Originally posted by LardLad:
...Also...Gladys and [b]My--where's My? I'm thinking those two can get the historical and personnel records together. If I can spot anomalies like I did with Lolita, perhaps I can spot more and figure out what else has changed, so we'll know what needs fixing. [/b]
I've found the historical and personnel records you wanted, Gov. But I'm at a bit of a loss trying to figure out Your What?

Where's your what? If you'd like me to go and get something for you then it'd be a real help if you were to tell me what it is.

I hope it's small, and light, 'cuz I've got no hands y'see...

No, I was Never a Bond Girl...
#230212 03/26/09 06:08 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Oh, shit--Gladys, I think you just helped me figure out another time anomaly. See if you can find a file for a young lady named "My Wee Fem", so I can see if she ever existed and what the point of divergence is...

#230213 03/26/09 06:18 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Greetings fellow LMBers! What's this about a time anomaly?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
#230214 03/26/09 06:18 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
Greetings fellow LMBers! What's this about a time anomaly?
Huh?!?! Who the sprock are you?!?!

#230215 03/26/09 06:22 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Such language! Silly LardLad, it's me! Your friendly neighborhood naked mole rat.

Why just last week you and I shared a lovely meal of tubers and feces. How could you not know me?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
#230216 03/26/09 06:26 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Originally posted by LardLad:
Oh, shit--Gladys, I think you just helped me figure out another time anomaly. See if you can find a file for a young lady named "My Wee Fem", so I can see if she ever existed and what the point of divergence is...
Don't need no file for that Mr Lard sir. My was a personal friend she was. Up until the day she died we was best friends... Well not like her, Miss Quank, and Holly Honey but...

It's a terrible tragedy the way she died, ripped limb from limb by that 'orrible Enigma creature. Right in front of her friends too.

Poor Miss Quank never recovered from that, I tell you. Hung up her guns, quit the Security Office, and to this day can't be in the same room with Mr Cobalt without startin' a row with 'im...

And that poor Holly Honey Lass... why the less said about her the better...

#230217 03/26/09 06:27 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
Such language! Silly LardLad, it's me! Your friendly neighborhood naked mole rat.

Why just last week you and I shared a lovely meal of tubers and feces. How could you not know me?
Crap on a stick! I remember the original timeline but not the altered one! I wonder who's place this guy usurped in history?

#230218 03/26/09 06:31 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Well I don't know anything about timelines but that Enigma creature was called the riddle master or something like that before he got mutilated into a big Frankenstein creatue by the Red Bee...

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,057
Posts1,049,061
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Comic Addict Lad, izi
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Querl Dox
Querl Dox
Saline, Michigan
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star