Roll Call
0 members (), 19 Murran Spies, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Boy Kid Lad - 10/05/24 08:33 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Boy Kid Lad - 10/05/24 08:31 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Korbal - 10/05/24 08:28 PM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 10/05/24 02:52 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Eryk Davis Ester - 10/05/24 09:44 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 13 AUGUST*
by thoth lad - 10/05/24 04:29 AM
Kill This Thread LVII - Big Vi?
by thoth lad - 10/05/24 03:52 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 10/05/24 02:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
#230119 03/22/09 03:36 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Ranger, you know as well as I that a much larger threat is at large now. Everything I've done thus far will be shown to have been the right decision to help work against this threat.

And Lardy is innocent of all murders. The real culprit is indeed, Phineas B. Fuddle. You'll have to trust me, old friend. You were dead when all of this started, and I would probably have taken another route had I known Dr. One and I would be successful--er, had I know you would actually come back. But I didn't, and so I did what I had to do to keep Legion World safe.

#230120 03/22/09 03:37 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Bah! My stupid other head just woke me up so I guess I'm reporting for duty too!

At least now we'll have some good looking Legionnaires around.

#230121 03/22/09 03:38 PM
Active
Active
Originally posted by Space Tart:
"head count"? Oh my, you people are just BEGGING for it...
Oh great...just what we need...

(And just what I need too! Of all the times for a major crisis, its when I need to talk to Cobie the most about what the future holds...)

#230122 03/22/09 03:39 PM
Active
Active
Sir Roy reporting for duty as well! Glad to see so many LMBPers coming out of the woodwork, as well. Mayhap we can end this once and for all!

#230123 03/22/09 03:45 PM
Substitute
Substitute
I'm here too.

I don't know what I can do with so many of my facets smashed... but I'll do what I can...

No, I was Never a Bond Girl...
#230124 03/22/09 05:31 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<heals Gladys>

Here, Gladys, let me heal you. Its the least I can do...its a magic-based ability and knows no limits among different types of sentients.

#230125 03/22/09 06:03 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Oh Thank You, Mr Cobalt sir...

Course I wouldn'ta needed healing if you hadn't dropped half of a building on me and the others.

Are you going to visit them at Medicus Tower and heal them too? I mean Kenny Ketchem is still in intensive care wit a punctured lung and poor little Holly Honey with both legs broken and her in traction...

She only joined the Security Office so's she'd have half a chance o' meeting you, ya know...

And you went and dropped half a building on us...

Why did you do that Mr Cobalt, sir? Why?

#230126 03/22/09 06:04 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Trust me Gladys, it was for the best of Legion World. All will be revealed soon.

And shall be going over there shortly to bring them good health.

#230127 03/22/09 06:15 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
I counted-- I still have only one head. (Bah-dum-chi!) Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...

#230128 03/22/09 06:16 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Trust me Gladys, it was for the best of Legion World. All will be revealed soon.

And shall be going over there shortly to bring them good health.
Trust you... Just trust you...

It seems to me that we was trusting you when nobody challenged your right to be in the Security Office that day... Cuz we trusted you...

How'd that work out for us, eh?

Trust you... Hah!

If I had hands I'd slap your smug face I would...

Trust You...

<Spins away from Cobalt in a huff.>

#230129 03/22/09 06:24 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Originally posted by Caliente:
I counted-- I still have only one head. (Bah-dum-chi!) Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...
Oh this party is barely started. Welcome back Security Officer Caliente...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(This is gonna be an interesting adventure...)

(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)
#230130 03/22/09 06:29 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Thanks, Space Ranger! It's good to see you again... um, by the by, weren't you dead or something?

Whatever! I'm just glad that icksome Lonestar Ranger's gone. Er, he is gone, isn't he?

#230131 03/22/09 06:43 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ranger, you know as well as I that a much larger threat is at large now. Everything I've done thus far will be shown to have been the right decision to help work against this threat.

And Lardy is innocent of all murders. The real culprit is indeed, Phineas B. Fuddle. You'll have to trust me, old friend. You were dead when all of this started, and I would probably have taken another route had I known Dr. One and I would be successful--er, had I know you would actually come back. But I didn't, and so I did what I had to do to keep Legion World safe.
Sorry "Old Friend" but you used up all the trust the Security Office had for you when you broke a Self-Confessed Mass Murderer out of jail and dropped half a building on the Security Force Duty Roster!

Then you and he combined to beat me down instead of explaining anything!

Now you want me to "Trust" that Lard Lad didn't commit the murders that He confessed to committing and that the "Real" killer was someone named Phineas B Fuddle whom I've never heard of and the Security Office has no record of, largely because your latest grandstanding stunt destroyed most of the files!

Trust You? Trusting You gets my people Half Killed, Maimed and FREAKING Hospitalized!

No More Trusting You Cobalt! I want Straight Answers, And I Want Them Right Now.

(And if I don't get them...)

<span style="font-size: 7px;">Post retroactively toned down by the Magic of Pagan Lass</span>

#230132 03/22/09 07:03 PM
Active
Active
Ranger... Bart... I thought we discussed this and came to an agreement.

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#230133 03/22/09 07:04 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Yinkies! I don't want in on this fight...

*makes a discrete exit*

#230134 03/22/09 07:05 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Pagan... I...

We did...

(Oh Sprock!)

#230135 03/22/09 07:08 PM
Active
Active
Then I trust you'll put everything on hold until Phineas B Fuddle is dealt with?

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#230136 03/22/09 07:10 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Yes, I will...

(But I won't like it... I Won't!)

#230137 03/22/09 07:16 PM
Active
Active
And I trust Cobalt Understands that he and I will have... words... if his answers do not sufficently justify his actions.

Oh and welcome back Caliente, dear. I appologize for subjecting you to that little bit of unpleasentness, but sometimes...

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#230138 03/22/09 08:25 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Yay Cali is back! Welcome back hot-stuff!

Gladys, don't forget you owe me for that time I helped you deal with the 'baby' situation. That alibi didn't exactly help me out either.

And Ranger, you should remember Phineas B. Fuddle. He was "Dark Stu". You must remember that. Don't forget we began the Security Office together. I still see it as much of my own as it is yours, and the duty it serves to Legion World is of evermost importance to me.

And I told you--Lardy is no murderer. No matter what he said. Fuddle is able to control people's minds, actions and memories. Thats part of his powers. Lardy was innocent, even if he was convinced of his own guilt.

Like Pagan said, there are much more important matters. When this over you'll see that, and no one is going to be facing any charges at all. We're all on the same side here.

#230139 03/22/09 10:28 PM
L
Time Trapper
Online Content
Time Trapper
L
<to Ranger>

Look, "Bart"...you need to cut out this "mass murderer" crap! The cases against me for Mordra, Hrykos and Mordru are all dead legal issues! I've been exonerated of ALL charges! Those cases are all CLOSED and cannot be reopened!

As for Clive...yes, I did kill him. And Cobalt killed me over a year ago. But he and I now know that we were being controlled by Phineas when we committed those acts! We bear NO responsibility! And after we hand Phineas' ass to him, we'll have him TELL you!

Now--we've got a friggin' EVIL BASTARD to take down, and I'm now the LMB's leader! Now, LET'S GET TO WORK!!!

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#230140 03/22/09 11:05 PM
Yk Offline OP
Legionnaire!
OP Offline
Legionnaire!
Originally posted by Caliente:
Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...
Of course not. It's never too late when the beer's still cold.

Ranger - of course the Security Office doesn't have any files on this, The Phineas Incident happened several years BEFORE LegionWorld even existed. In fact there are only a few of us hard-to-reboot types that even remember it, but I can tell you it was real. I don't know anything but what the archives say about Dark Stu but if B.Fuddle is loose as himself we have real problems.

In fact - and this goes for everybody - be alert for things that are outside continuity, items, objects, people, anything that doesn't belong in this time or this universe. Report 'em they may be important clues. Fuddle's machinations could mean that anybody, anyplace, anything could be altered in ways we don't even recognize so speak out if something's funny.

#230141 03/23/09 07:27 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<as others argue, Cobalt reflects on what Gladys said to him>

She is right...now that we've got some time during this gathering, its long overdue that I heal the other Security Officers. I regret they were injured, but I specifically told them all when I hired them that they would be called upon to make great sacrifices for the security of Legion World.

<sees Lardy arguing with Space Ranger, Jailbait Lass staring daggers at Space Tart>

Maybe its a good time to get this accomplished...

<flies off suddenly at top speed to Medicus Two without an explanation to anyone of where he's going>

*Flies off to Medicus Two*

#230142 03/23/09 12:22 PM
Active
Active
<watches Cobie fly off>

Hm...Cobie's left and without a word. Something else else tells me this could be important. And I want to talk to him before Space Tart does...or Crujectra...

<flies off but towards the Security Office>

#230143 03/23/09 04:41 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Originally posted by LardLad:
<to Ranger>
Look, "Bart"...you need to cut out this "mass murderer" crap! The cases against me for Mordra, Hrykos and Mordru are all dead legal issues! I've been exonerated of ALL charges! Those cases are all CLOSED and cannot be reopened!
Isn't that just lucky for you that those cases are dead legal issues. How many people died in the war you pretty much highhandedly started?

<to Ranger>
As for Clive...yes, I did kill him. And Cobalt killed me over a year ago. But he and I now know that we were being controlled by Phineas when we committed those acts! We bear NO responsibility! And after we hand Phineas' ass to him, we'll have him TELL you!
You seem to be pretty much alive to me... In fact you've got at least two lives that I know of... How many "Lard Lad's" are there anyway?

And I'm going to need a bit more than I'm innocent and Phineas B Fuddle is guilty because Cobie and I said so... Show me some hard PROOF of his guilt!

<to Ranger>
Now--we've got a friggin' EVIL BASTARD to take down, and I'm now the LMB's leader! Now, LET'S GET TO WORK!!!
You might be the LMBP's Leader but the Security Office is completely independent. Cobalt and I set it up that way knowing that someday the LMBP might make a huge mistake in who they elect leader...

(Now don't let your glass jaw get your hummingbird ass into a situation it can't handle!)

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,057
Posts1,049,057
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Comic Addict Lad, izi
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
JT.Hawk
JT.Hawk
Vancouver, British Columbia
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star