Roll Call
1 members (Eryk Davis Ester), 109 Murran Spies, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LVI - Little Vi?
by Gaseous Lad - 09/27/24 04:16 PM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 09/27/24 03:17 PM
3 Worst Missteps in Legion History?
by Boy Kid Lad - 09/27/24 01:44 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 09/27/24 01:54 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:49 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:45 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 09/26/24 06:54 PM
Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads...
by rickshaw1 - 09/26/24 05:41 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
WB!LoSH: The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl!
#100073 12/21/06 09:42 AM
F
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
F
Yay! This is the tale of how Fangirl Girl came into being! A story of transformation and how a normal girl kind of, sort of accidentally became a superhero! This is based in the WB!LoSH world and I put a lot of thought into it, so please, please, PLEASE read it! I’ll love you forever! And besides, a lot of the stuff is true about me (except the turning into a superhero thing of course!), including my name, so if you read it you might learn a lot about me!

Quick note: I did NOT draw this picture. I made it on Gen8's Furrie Dollmaker on DeviantART. And in this fanfics I’m actually born in the future and stuff, so I’m not some time-traveling Mary Sue, okay? Okay, here we go.

The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl
Chapter 1: We Have a Problem
Written by: Fangirl Girl

[Linked Image]

That fox? Yep. That's me. I wasn't always orange and fuzzy, though. Neither was I in the Legion of Super-heroes. Both were sort of an accident.

You see, it all happened while I was sitting in my room, minding my own business. I'd just gotten my latest potion kit in the mail. Oh, wait, I never told you my name, did I? Well, my name is Sara. I live in Seattle, Washington with my parents. Yeah, so I was 20 and still living with my parents, big deal. It’s not like I was jobless. I worked in a kids’ play area in the local super store. Anyway, as I was saying. I was just testing out my new potion kit to see if it actually DID anything (they never do).

"Sara, what are you doing up there?" I heard my mom call up to me.

"Nothing!" I yelled back. My mother thought my potion dabbling meant I was a Satanist, so I preferred not to let her know when I was doing so.

"Well, stop doing nothing and come down! It's dinner time!"

"Just a minute!" I replied. I wanted to finish this new potion before the ingredients went bad. I was making a wish potion. Supposedly if you drank it and made a wish the wish would come true the next day. Which of course I knew was a load of bullcrap, but I wanted to try it anyway. I finally finished the potion and triple checked the ingredient list, just to make sure. I then drank the potion, hoping the non-toxic label still held true after you mixed the ingredients. I closed my eyes tight and thought of what I really wanted, ‘I wish I could have the Uranian Spinners standing right here in my room!’ The Uranian Spinners, in case you’ve been living in a cave for the last 5 years, are the hottest boy band from Uranus.

I held my eyes shut for a few more seconds, just to make sure. I then opened one eye and looked around my room. Nope, just as I thought. No cute boy band. Not even an autograph. Just my plain old, boring room. I sighed and stood up so I could join my mom and dad for dinner. As I did, I muttered to myself, “God, I wish something exciting would happen to me for once…”

Well, no sooner did the last word leave my lips than did I feel something funny tingle inside of me. I thought that maybe that last box of Chocolate Munchies I ate was finally coming up to haunt me. I sat down, hoping the feeling would pass so my parents wouldn’t know I was munching again. I was already putting on some weight and my dad kept bugging me to exercise.

Well, when I sat down I got a surprise. There was a strange pinch that ran up my tailbone. I yelped a bit and stood up quickly. That was strange; it was like I sat down wrong. I thought that maybe a part of my jeans was poking into my back; wouldn’t be the first time. I put my hands on my hips and leaned back to take a peak. That’s when I stopped. Something else else was horribly wrong. I had something a human normally shouldn’t. A tail. A long, orange, fuzzy fox tail. That’s when I noticed my hands. They were orange and fuzzy as well. My legs too. What was going on? My stomach was covered in fuzzy white fur and unusually thin.

I raced to a mirror, hoping I was imagining all of this. Maybe the potion was affecting my mind? But I looked into it and took in a deep breath. My whole face was orange and white fur. Not only that, but I had two fox ears. I had somehow turned into a walking, talking fox. I didn’t know what to do, so I did the first sensible thing I could think of. I screamed at the top of my lungs. “WHAT THE HELL?!”

Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!
Re: WB!LoSH: The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl!
#100074 12/24/06 05:26 PM
Reservist
Reservist
very cool! very interesting! can't wait to see what happens. can't wait for Brainy to come in. I know he's gonna come in. He has to...it's the law.

Edit: you might want to redo that image too. it doesn't come up.

"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."
Re: WB!LoSH: The Misadventurous Tale of Fangirl Girl!
#100075 12/26/06 04:20 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
more, more, more!

PS you may want to consider re-posting that image? It doesn't load for me at least, and I've got a fast connection.

The childhood friend Exnihil never had.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,055
Posts1,048,827
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
minesurfer
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
mhr_kara
mhr_kara
Earth-247
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star