Roll Call
0 members (), 75 Murran Spies, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
What if the Legion was more like...Animal House?!?
by Gaseous Lad - 09/20/24 01:47 PM
Kill This Thread LV - ain't Louis Vuitton
by Eryk Davis Ester - 09/20/24 12:58 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 09/20/24 08:45 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/20/24 07:42 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/20/24 07:41 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 09/20/24 07:41 AM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 09/19/24 04:28 PM
Why love the legion?
by rickshaw1 - 09/19/24 03:45 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LMB Infinite Crisis: Star 69
#730994 09/07/05 12:33 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Originally posted by Emerald Empress:
This is a cold, dark, lonely corner of the galaxy. Pity, that, for one of the most stunningly beautiful vistas awaits any that venture here. But beauty does not always travel hand in hand with well being

At last, this is where that faint energy trail leads. That star up ahead is the end of the line.

What is this place? Could it be that marvelous Star 69 of which I've heard Cobie speak so often? So reverentially? It must be! I seriously doubt there could be another marvel such as this, even in this infinite universe of ours. Oh my stars! Look at it! The closer I get the more spectacular it...

Suddenly, a brilliant blue beam of light shoots across the sky. Its power so intense that it is near blinding. In less time then it takes to comprehend it's implication, the bolt of blue hits the Empress squarely in the chest, piercing her emerald aura with ease.

No! Not..like...this! Not....yet! Haven't.....found.......Ve....

And so, in the blink of an Eye, the story of one life reaches it's lonely end, unseen and unnoticed by all the friends this once mighty and mysterious Lady had finally earned.

Her's was a story of the triumph of justice over terror, heroism over villainy. Friendships earned and treasured. But in the end, sadly, Sarya's life had come full circle. From violent beginnings to a violent end. One can only hope that what she found in between those two extremes was enough to give her peace...in the end.
Originally posted by Emerald Empress:
The amazing Emerald Eye of Ekron immediately sensed that there was no hope of saving it's mistress. Instantly it pulsed and, in a green blaze, disappeared from view.

The Eye was on it's way to fulfill the Empress' last order and nothing would stand in its way.
*The Spirit of Vengeance screams once more! The LMBP Spectre is whisked away to the oddly beautiful Star 69*

Fear not, Sarya of Venegar. Although you have passed on, I will return your body to Legion World. It is only fitting that you have a proper funeral among the friends that helped you remember your true self--and the only real home you ever knew.

The Emerald Eye lives on with its own destination...but your story has come to an end.

*kisses the scarred body of the Emerald Empress*

With this kiss, I shall restore your burnt body to its former beauty, so that your LMBP brethen see you as you should be remembered.

Rest now sister...

*the LMBP Spectre leaves open space and return with the Empress to Legion World. The Emerald Eye continues on*

Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: Star 69
#730995 09/07/05 03:49 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Spectre, Who did this?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Sarya, I will avenge your death if it's the last thing I do...)

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,051
Posts1,048,667
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star