Roll Call
0 members (), 47 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LVI - Little Vi?
by Gaseous Lad - 09/27/24 04:16 PM
UFO (1970)
by profh0011 - 09/27/24 03:17 PM
3 Worst Missteps in Legion History?
by Boy Kid Lad - 09/27/24 01:44 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 09/27/24 01:54 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:49 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 09/26/24 07:45 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 09/26/24 06:54 PM
Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads...
by rickshaw1 - 09/26/24 05:41 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 70 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 69 70
Re: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire
#537231 06/23/04 07:10 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Okay here is Charma. She is a Science Controller (to go with her post-boot background of having performed experiments on herself). Her primary power is Mind Control with the first slot being taken by Mesmerize (can't wait for Dominate to become available). Her secondy power is Force Field with Personal Force Field for the first slot. Couldn't figure out a good secondary from the choices so I thought that the force field would help her survive.

[Linked Image]

#537232 06/23/04 07:20 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
And here is Kent. Caroline will have to tell you what his powers are.

[Linked Image]

#537233 06/23/04 07:39 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I think the other Legion group is on Protector server.

Charma & Kent (sounds like a sitcom laugh ) look great. Didn't they have chains for her though? wink

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#537234 06/23/04 07:55 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Varalent:

Charma & Kent (sounds like a sitcom laugh ) look great. Didn't they have chains for her though? wink
I tried. No chains and no hoop jewelery. laugh

#537235 06/23/04 08:49 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Seymour actually had a more extended conversation with the guy we met (I believe he's called American Pride on the Virue server.)

I do recall him saying that he was Magno Lad (or maybe just Magno) in the group but Seymour went back and forth with him and wrote down all the info.

They must be on Pacific time because it would be 1 AM when they get together. Seymour mentioned trying to do something with them on weekends. Next time he pops in here he can fill in the details.

#537236 06/23/04 08:51 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
[b]I think the other Legion group is on Protector server.
Seymour actually had a more extended conversation with the guy we met (I believe he's called American Pride on the Virue server.)

I do recall him saying that he was Magno Lad (or maybe just Magno) in the group but Seymour went back and forth with him and wrote down all the info.

They must be on Pacific time because it would be 1 AM when they get together. Seymour mentioned trying to do something with them on weekends. Next time he pops in here he can fill in the details.[/b]
Sounds like a plan to me. I'd kinda like to start a new Legion group where we would all be at the same level and begin together.

#537237 06/23/04 08:56 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
That would be fun. And maybe we could do it on a less congested server. I wouldn't mind redoing any of my heroes. After creating each of them I've found things I wish I could change but you don't have that option.

#537238 06/23/04 09:09 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
What I'd like to do is creat the LSV. But the City of Villains expansion doesn't come out until next year. Doesn't mean that I'm not up for creating them now though. laugh Just want to do something a little different.

Maybe we can figure out which server is quieter. Triumph and Protector as usually the least loaded ones. I think I'm almost maxed out on characters for Triumph but have nothing on Protector. We could all meet on Protector and plan to have our new characters already through the training mission.

#537239 06/23/04 09:20 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
The LSV sounds like a great idea! or we could do the LMBPers. I've been trying to get UTS, Cobie, KP & others to join us.

#537240 06/23/04 11:23 AM
Active
Active
Kent Shakespear (sans the 'e' as it wouldn't accept it) Is a Science COntroller on the Protector server. I'm hoping to meet up with more Legionnaires there, maybe, come on guys!

I wanted to make a healer, and Kent is my fav healer!! In an RPG, he is my sweet honey, and I am his devoted, besoted Tasmia (Umbra.) We actually make a heckuva good couple.

#537241 06/23/04 05:52 PM
Honorary
Honorary
Man you guys have been busy. Make sure you post if you are going to move to a server, Ill be sure to join you. I have a lvl 17 on victory that could start a group, but that is usually one of the more congested servers.

"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe."

-Edmund Burke
#537242 06/23/04 06:09 PM
Leader
Leader
I really need to get a new computer so I can play this game. It sounds really cool.

ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!
#537243 06/23/04 07:18 PM
Reservist
Reservist
I created "Pex The Unalive", a magic controller with a primary of Illusions and a secondary of Radiation Emission...he might be cool! smile

Oh, and he's through the tutorial mission, standing underneath Atlas's Statue, waiting to hook up with his fellow Legionnaires on the Protector Server! smile

I don't like re-creating characters, especially ones that are going so well to begin with, so you more than likely won't see Drakefire on Protector. I'm tinkering with the idea of doing a Ultra Boy and/or Infectious Lass character for that server instead! laugh

"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
#537244 06/23/04 09:13 PM
Leader
Leader
So much for going to bed at a decent time tonight.

The guy we met on Virtue was AMERICANPRIDE. His group is on the Protector server. They're not an official supergroup yet because everyone's only about level 6. He told me they have Magno Lad, Electricity Kid, Saturn Lass, Cerebral 6, Uni Power Lad and Tai Chi Kid. I just created Starlad (gravity controller with kinetics as secndary) and could only find Magno, Saturn and Cerebral when making my friends list.

They have three "rules" they like to play by:
1. Keep powers as accurate as possible (so Chlorphyll Kid is out).
2. You must have Lad, Lass, Boy, Girl or Kid in your name, though there are exceptions.
3. Choose hover as soon as pool powers become available. It's your flight belt.

He said they also like to keep costumes as close as possible with one or two differences. I haven't seen any of them yet, so I don't know how well they've done that.

I like how we're doing with Legionnaires of Virtue. We're all fairly close in level. If we make one group at once and try to level together, it could take forever as we try to coordinate schedules. But if you do one, you know I'm there.

I can't get Starlad posted right now, but I wil ASAP.

#537245 06/24/04 03:47 AM
Honorary
Honorary
Originally posted by Pex the Unalive:

I don't like re-creating characters, especially ones that are going so well to begin with, so you more than likely won't see Drakefire on Protector. I'm tinkering with the idea of doing a Ultra Boy and/or Infectious Lass character for that server instead! laugh
I might do a Wildfire type character if its alright with you, I am a much better Blaster than a Tanker. I have a lvl 17 Blaster on Victory, so I am more familar with what that type can do.

"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe."

-Edmund Burke
#537246 06/24/04 07:02 AM
Reservist
Reservist
Sure, that'll be fine, Patch. I've got Pex and "Drura" as my Legion characters on Protector, with one or two others if/when the whim hits me.

Question for those of us migrating to the Protector Server from Virtue: Are we going to try to hook up with American Pride's Legion, or start our own and level up together? If the former, I'll need to create a character that fits the Lad/Boy/Girl/Lass/Kid requirement. If the latter, both Pex and Drura stand ready to fight alongside the Virtuous Legionnaires! wink

Oh, about Drura, the closest I could come to her powers was the Mutation Defender, and she has Radiation Emission/Radiation Blast as her power sets. It's really cool to see her emitting all these green noxious blasts and encircling the enemy with radiation infections. I have a feeling she'd give the Vazhilok a run for their money! wink

#537247 06/24/04 07:13 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I'm all for keeping up with the Legion of Virtue for now. I just need to get Garth caught up, level-wise, with the rest of you.

As for starting out fresh on another server, I'd rather it just be our gang (and anyone else here we can rope into playing laugh ) rather than joining up with someone who already has a set of ground rules for playing with them.

#537248 06/24/04 07:34 AM
Reservist
Reservist
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I'm all for keeping up with the Legion of Virtue for now. I just need to get Garth caught up, level-wise, with the rest of you.

As for starting out fresh on another server, I'd rather it just be our gang (and anyone else here we can rope into playing laugh ) rather than joining up with someone who already has a set of ground rules for playing with them.
Good, I'd hate to abandon Drakefire altogether as he's one of my favorite creations so far. Speaking of the LoV, did anybody show up last night? I forgot it was Wednesday until this morning, by which time it was already Thursday...

Hmm, I may actually make an exception to my rule of not duplicating characters across different shards, and make a Virtuous Drura...she totally kicks nass! smile

#537249 06/24/04 07:37 AM
Honorary
Honorary
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

I am glad you feel that way, I really don't want to start over again anyway.

-Edmund Burke
#537250 06/24/04 10:17 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Just playing around while we decide what to do I created a couple of heroes (and villains laugh ) on Protector. Here are their pics...

I think you'll all recognize the first one.

[Linked Image]

Night Lass is a mutant tanker with Invulnerability and super strength

#537251 06/24/04 10:20 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
And since Lydda's boyfriend isn't on this server, his kid brother is there to "protect" her.

MagnetiKid is a mutant controller with gravity powers and forcefields as his secondary.

[Linked Image]

#537252 06/24/04 10:25 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Since Scott mentioned possibly doing a LSV group, I decided to do some baddies as well. The first one I did was this little guy

[Linked Image]

Validdus is a currently magic blaster with electrical powers as both his first and second sets but I don't think he'll stay around too long. I made him as tall as allowed and discovered that it makes it very difficult to see around him! I may redo him, and if I do, I think I may change his powers a little

#537253 06/24/04 10:28 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Of course, I couldn't NOT do my favorite baddie of all

[Linked Image]

Scott, I'd love to see how she comapres to yours!

#537254 06/24/04 10:32 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Finally, I created this guy to play in order to hopefully have him at 10 by the time we're all ready on Protector so he can start the Supergroup for us.

[Linked Image]

BTW, I was going to call him just "Vee" but someone already had that name! mad

#537255 06/24/04 11:02 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Of course, I couldn't NOT do my favorite baddie of all

[Linked Image]

Scott, I'd love to see how she comapres to yours!
D'oh! I thought I had posted a pic of my Empress. I will admit your's is much, much better than my rendition. And I love the eye on her chest. Didn't even see that chest detail when I created mine. So, what are her powers?

Page 8 of 70 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,055
Posts1,048,827
Legionnaires1,731
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Boy Kid Lad, Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke
1,731 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star