Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Fav Fast Food? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fav Fast Food?
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
McDonald's?
KFC?
Burger King?
Taco Bell?
Krispy Creme?
Subway?

Sound out y'all!!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wendy's Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
either Taco Bell's Chicken Quesadilla or
Subway's Cold Cut Trios filled with onions, tomatoes, and yellow banana peppers on one-foot Parmesan and Oregano bread.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Breakfast at Jack in the Box. Twenty-four hours a day. Nothing like an Extreme Sausage Sandwich at 9:00 pm.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like Wendy's salads too. But I'd have to say my fav fast food recently has been Sonic's Jumbo Popcorn Chicken. And I know I shouldn't have it but I can't resist the chipolte with Tabasco they've added as a dipping sauce.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OMG!

The only fast food I can tolerate on a semi-regular basis is TACO BELL and SUBWAY! *yumm!*

But when my tolerance is low, I've been known to "dine" at McDonalds (spicy chicken sandwhich), Burger King (Whopper-- *need* I say more?), Arby's (Beef & Cheddar-- cheddar RULES!), Wendy's (bitchen dollar menu) and Captain D's (fast-food seafood is SO kewl!).

And let us NOT forget Krystal's*.

*White Castle to you hippie yankies.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
McDonald's all the way: Quater Pounder with Cheese and a Super-Size fries.

Though my husband has been steering me to Subway lately because it's healthier and all that crap. [Smile] I do like their Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub.

Krispy Kreme is the ultimate donut shop. I love their hot glazed right out from the machine, but I really love their blueberry donuts. Mmmm, blueberry donuts. Luckily for my waistline, the nearest KK is more than half an hour away.

Eric

[ August 30, 2003, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

KFC (original and extra crispy) rarely disappoint.

I like the McD's dollar menu but

I like Burger King's flame broiled burgers more

Quizno's toasted sandwiches -- yum!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Mickey D's - Double quarter pounder w/cheese value meal, ketchup only. Mmmmmm... burger.

I also like Chik-Fil-A, but I still feel "wrong" if I don't get it at a mall. For those of you who didn't grow up in the south, there were absolutely no free-standing CFA's until the very late 80's, so a Chik-Fil-A used to be a treat for a trip to the mall.

Krystal Chili Cheese Pup's are also good, although they can't compete to the chili dogs at the world famous Varsity here in Atlanta. By God, that's good stuff. I went to a party catered by the Varsity earlier this year - it's the closest I ever came to eating myself sick. In a good way!

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Krystal's

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The only things I'll eat at Maccas (OZ translation of Mickey D's) are the hashbrowns and hotcakes. Mmmmm... Breakfast menu.

Other than that it's KFC Original (Do you have Crispy Strips in US/UK?), Red Rooster (OZ BBQ Chicken franchise) or the Bacon Deluxe burger at Hungry Jacks (which goes by the name Burger King in the US).

Sheesh - there's quite a few different versions of names here in OZ! We just like to feel special, I suppose.

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a Taco Bell and KFC man. For breakfast, however, I simply cannot resist those McDonald's McGriddles.

Lash, I almost *forgot* about fast seafood. I used to love Cap'n D's...

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
Sheesh - there's quite a few different versions of names here in OZ! We just like to feel special, I suppose.

Well y'know, it's the little differences...

I feel more worldly already. Just another reason to be grateful for this forum and how it's united us from all over the world ("we are the world... we are the children...")

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
I also like Chik-Fil-A, but I still feel "wrong" if I don't get it at a mall. For those of you who didn't grow up in the south, there were absolutely no free-standing CFA's until the very late 80's, so a Chik-Fil-A used to be a treat for a trip to the mall.

We love Chik-Fil-A nuggets and waffle fries. And up until a couple of months ago the only place to get them was in a mall. But we finally had a free-standing restaurant open up, even serving breakfast. But they are not open on Sundays. Typical for Utah.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
We love Chik-Fil-A nuggets and waffle fries. And up until a couple of months ago the only place to get them was in a mall. But we finally had a free-standing restaurant open up, even serving breakfast. But they are not open on Sundays. Typical for Utah.

Actually, the "closed on Sunday" rule comes straight from CFA founder S. Truett Cathay, a real Southern Baptist type. No CFA is open on Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Love those waffle fries though.

I feel I should mention that the lowly Hardee's chain does have some pretty good biscuits in the morning.

I never have thought of doughnut shops as fast food, but Krispy Kreme (Hot Doughnuts Now!) are the best damn thing ever. I sort of regret that they went national, it was a great secret down here while it lasted.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.