Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 96)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
My new archer on Pinnacle is Hunter Fletcher, just so everyone knows.

And it's hard to make a ranger/Robin Hood-esqe costume WITHOUT looking like Ollie...

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My new characters:

LyO, Peacebringer (Virtue)
The Oaken Quiver, Trick Arrow/Archery (Virtue)
The 4th of July Kid, Sonic Blast/Energy (Virtue)
Go-Go Johnny, Warshade (Triumph)
The Nocturnal Aria, Sonic Resonance/Sonic Blast (Triumph)
Diana Sharpe, Archery/Devices (Champion)
Serenity Pax, Empathy/Psi (Infinity)

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So what does everyone think of I5 so far?

The new powersets are okay, but I have to
say that Croatia's content seems to be a
little skimpy. It's nice to have something
new to do, but they didn't set up any arcs
in this zone that I've been able to see
yet.

I do want to do the hat TF though. [Big Grin]

Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
The archers seem awfully powerful to me. Two of us were taking on much higher cons than what I remember my blaster taking on.

And I did the fires in Steel last night...fun, fun, fun.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The archers don't seem as powerful as the sonics do, to me. Maybe its because of the animation time.

And, for those who didn't know, I decided to hook up again for at least one month. And I'm having more fun with older builds (including my very first one) than the new ones.

Plus I got an invitation today in the mail for some kind of beta. Shocked the hell out of me. [Wink]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Plus I got an invitation today in the mail for some kind of beta. Shocked the hell out of me. [Wink]

You too huh? [Big Grin]

It's great to see you back Scott. Hope we get to see you for a long time

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

You too huh? [Big Grin]

It's great to see you back Scott. Hope we get to see you for a long time

Yeah, we must have been in the "Oh, we might as well invite them too" wave. [Smile]

I'm going to take it one month at a time but I am having fun right now. When I find time to play. Haven't been able to since Tuesday.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I thought it was the "Hell, I can't come up with a defensible reason for keeping these guys out so let them in but lag everything big time so they'll get frustrated and leave." wave. [Wink]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

You just got to get into a mission then you're okay. Otherwise there are so many villains standing around it would through the Earth off its axis.

Just like in the regular game I just don't get paying to stand around and do nothing. Especially when you are supposed to be testing the program. The only thing being tested so far by most users is how many they can crowd around the first contact area.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Bouncing Boy]

WOOT!!!!!!

Condo made it to 50!!!!

[ September 25, 2005, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Congrats Vee!
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
OHMYGOSH, You did it !!!! Yay Vee ! Way to stay focused and to work for it. Happy for you sweetie, that's fantastic [Smile]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Woo hoo! Congrats, Vee!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, Vee!

Congrats on hitting 50, big guy!

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratz, Vee!!!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.