Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 87)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, this week's bit of news...

Skills will not be part of Issue 5, though that's due to the complexity of implementing the new system. From what States said, it sounds like he wants to take the time to have skills a part of the whole game, not just enough missions to claim that the feature exists.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if you saw it, Lyle, but you got ambushed in the final seconds of your log-out. You escaped, but be careful when you sign back in.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hehe, I was just going to post the same warning Prism. You're next mission is an errand to AP to Azuria. Don't know if you'll still get ambushed or not, but you got hit with a massive fireball just as you were about to finish logging. Mysa healed you and Grev but be careful when you log back on.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Just Out of Curiosity is it possible to play COH in Australia? I checked the website and it wasnt really all that clear...Sounds like superfun though [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoooo!

Someone solo'ed the Psychic Clockwork King.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by joeboy:
Just Out of Curiosity is it possible to play COH in Australia? I checked the website and it wasnt really all that clear...Sounds like superfun though [I Dunno]

There are people from Australia that play CoH. As a matter of fact there are even Australian Supergroups that exist. However, it has not been officially released in Australia (last I heard) so it will be difficult to find. You probably have to order it from somewhere in the US or Europe and have it shipped to you.

It IS loads of fun, joeboy. If you decide to get it be sure to let us know on this thread. We have a great time playing the game together as Legionnaires in our varioous SGs and we would love to have you join us.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Congrtualtions to Prism! I see you made it to level 40 last night. Prism has turned into a mean lean fighting machine! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:

There are people from Australia that play CoH. As a matter of fact there are even Australian Supergroups that exist. However, it has not been officially released in Australia (last I heard) so it will be difficult to find. You probably have to order it from somewhere in the US or Europe and have it shipped to you.

It IS loads of fun, joeboy. If you decide to get it be sure to let us know on this thread. We have a great time playing the game together as Legionnaires in our varioous SGs and we would love to have you join us.

Amazon here I come [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
[QUOTE]Amazon here I come [Smile]

Cool! Once you get it here's some info for you.

There are 11 servers on which you can play. You will have 8 character slots available on each of those servers, which means you can create up to 88 characters on your account. You cannot however, transfer characters from one server to another so be sure what server you select when creating a character.

Our main Legionworld legionnaire based group is on Virtue server. We also have other legion based groups as follows:

Infinity server Supergroup (SG) has the Adventure era legion chars;

Protector server SG was set up as a back up to Virtue when we first got started. It gets very little attention these days, unfortunately although Sudro (Director Lad here on LW)plays there often;

Champion server has a new legion SG based on the new series. Just got started there so fairly low level chars all around. I also created a Legion of Super Villains group on Champion.

We also have various non-legion SGs scattered on other servers (Pinnacle has a JSA one, for example)

Although it's not nearly up to date, check the other CoH thread to see where everyone has chars. Saturn Girl and I are alt aholics and have chars all over the place. (I actually have TWO CoH accounts for my legion overflow on Virtue and Infinity [Big Grin] )

Look forward to seeing you on CoH!

[ May 15, 2005, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Taste the Radness....just one more query though...Does COH slow up ones computer? Ive got a fairly new Laptop (well its only 2 months old) but I had to do a system restore after KAZAA (A file sharing program) made it run at a snails pace....Im VERY interested though.... [I Dunno]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I haven't had it slow down my computer although the program itself is graphic intensive and does lag or rubberband on occasion. You might want to check out the system requirements to make sure your laptop is up to speed (no joke intended ~ well okay, a small one [Big Grin] )

From memory, I believe you must have at least 256K ram though 512 is recommended, about 10 MBs of storage available, at least 56k modem (faster is much better but I use dial up and it works just fine); and a higher end graphics card (you'll want to check the specs on that I don't recall the details. I would guess a 2 month old laptop should have a fairly new card so if it's a NIVIDIA GeoForce or ATI Radeon it's a good bet that they meet the specs.)

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So has anyone visited the newly opened City of Villains website yet and looked around at the screenshots? Some stuff there that they, fairly, ought to give to heroes too.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

BTW, seen the new CoV trailer yet?

The new guy is called Foreshadow.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Legion Night tonight! I'll be on Virtue (not sure with who yet [Big Grin] ) so llok for me if you log on.

--------------------

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
I Miss playing with you guys..... I'll have time soon!!!! I hope!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.