Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Wah hoo!

I am 50 now!!!!

It's about time! [Big Grin]

[Bouncing Boy]

So....do we get to meet Cham tonight on Virtue for Legion Night?

[ May 05, 2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

And a big grats to Prism as well. I see that he made it to lvl 37! [Cheers]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Everybody's just racing up the level ladder. Congrats, you two!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
waid is going to be at golden apple on melrose in los angeles on wed to check out people's city of heroes characters. winner gets a walk on in a comic.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's 10:45pm eastern and the CoH website shows Virtue as down. Which explains why I got dumped and couldn't log back in. Oh well. Sounds like we were winding down after that mission anyway.

I may see you guys on Champion on Sunday, but only if you're on in the evening. I'm doing Mother's Day stuff all afternoon.

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Well hell. Sorry guys, I couldn't wait any longer for Virtue to come back on line.

Blue, can't wait to meet Cham! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Wouldn't you know it? I make my
Kheldian and the server goes down!

[Mad]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Sure you made Cham and not Calamity King? [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh heh.. he's Cham ... though I was thinking
of a few catchphrases ...

Kheldians: Because blasters just aren't squishy
enough.

Kheldians: the other other white meat....

[Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Prism's closing in on Terra, the first AV I'm going to attempt to solo... any tips for bringing down that poor (if the story is indeed going where I think it is) woman, Blue?

Whoo-hoo! AV soloing, here I come!

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Blue Battler
Honorary

Yes.

Bring friends. [Big Grin]

Barring that, hit her with every rad debuff that
Prism has and don't you dare get in melee range or
you'll be frenching pavement in a heartbeat. I don't know if you have a way to lure her flunkies away, but barring that, I'd be sure to use Phantom Army as well as Phantasm.

And bring lots of health with you and maybe a few
disclipines and breakthroughs.

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm figuring I'll need at least a half-tray of blues to fight an AV solo... with the other half being greens and purples. (No needs for red and yellows since they don't help my pets.)

With Darke's guide in mind, my uninformed plan is:
- attempt to draw away any minions with SW first, if AV is pulled RUN
- get 3 Phants up and buff 'em with GI and AM
- summon PA next to villain
- throw up debuffs on AV... RI, EF, LR
- throw out heals regularly, to keep Phants alive

I'm debating if I can take her on with the game as it currently is... there's a bug where decoys need to be summoned close to a foe. Phanasm Decoys will run right to the summoning Phant immediately after summoning unless the summoner is close to the foe.

That might stop me from taking her on.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Oh, yeah, build notes:

RI: 4 to hit debuffs/2 defense debuffs
Hasten: 5 recharge
PA: 1 Accuracy/3 Damage/2 recharge
Phant: 1 Accuarcy/2 Damage/3 recharge
AM: 4 recharge/2 end regen
GI: recharge/def buff
LF: slow

Future slotting will focus on GI and LR to buff those up a bit.

--------------------

Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Look out Legionnaires!

Esper Lass has been sighted on Champion!

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.