Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Director Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Calling all Alt-aholics! [Big Grin]

SunBoy/Lar Gand has a Legion based SG on Champion. He's made it based on the new version (WnK 3boot). He has a Saturn Girl, Light Lass and Lightning Lad, Atom Girl & Micro Lad and maybe one or two others. I made a new version of Cos & Jan over there (of course I may make a few others as well [Big Grin] ) He would love to have some other people join there as well. The SG is called TheLegion and Cos is a leader so I can induct you.

I started a new scrapper based on the surprise character in issue 5. I leveled him to 3 last night.

By the way, did you all know that there's a badge available in the training zone? Take out 100 Contaminated Thugs to get it. I don't remember the name off the top of my head.

Anyway, hope to see you all tonight!

Awesome, maybe tonight we can pop over to Champion and I can induct him. Anyone else? [Big Grin]

DL, I think the Outbreak badge is called Isolator but I'm not certain. I've never gotten it.

[ April 28, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
There's a free anniversary respec coming!

However, it will replace your I3 respec if you haven't used it.

I'm off to do some powerset research, now...

Any idea when this will happen. I have to use Condo's by then so I have the other one to save.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Outbreak badge has been available since they introduced badges. But that was also the same time they started allowing you to skip the training so a lot of people pass it up. I got it for three or four characters before it got to boring.

Also, if you log into the test server you should see the Happy Anniversary badge that anyone who logs in during the month of May will receive.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey guys, the only respec that you will lose is the holiday respec, not any ones earned by completing the TF. Here's the quote from the Announcement page.

** If you still have your free Holiday respec, the free Anniversary respec WILL replace it. So use your holiday respec before April 29th if you don't want it replaced! If you have respecs banked from running Task Forces or Trials, they will not be affected.

[ April 28, 2005, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Hey guys, the only respec that you will lose is the holiday respec, not any ones earned by completing the TF. Here's the quote from the Announcement page.

** If you still have your free Holiday respec, the free Anniversary respec WILL replace it. So use your holiday respec before April 29th if you don't want it replaced! If you have respecs banked from running Task Forces or Trials, they will not be affected.

Yeah, the one we got with I3... sorry if I was unclear, I couldn't even remember when it came out.

I went through all my alts and used the first free respec on the ones where I saw potential changes. Switched a couple of melee characters from jump track to flight and dropped all the immoblizations for controllers.

Prism Lord got through Manticore last night so he's available to try to PL other Virtue-ers. Once he hits lvl 38 he'll probably be willing to send down some moolah, too.

I've got two characters on Champion... the Silk Stranger and Bertram Frost. They'll join you at some point when you guys are on.

Tho we should try leveling the Protector crew... Lyle's got the cave unlocked there!

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As for the Isolator badge, the best way to get it is to form a team in outbreak. You get credit for everyone's kills, speeding up the process quite a bit.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Last night was lots of fun! It was nice having Grev back after his trip and great to meet Caroline's other char. Of course 88 and his Rocky are always fun as is Mike's Ulkesh. And it was particularly neat to help Sudro's Wild Drake get hi Legion Flight ring! (Grats!!!)

--------------------

Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I took Drake for a spin after getting the ring. Man, that never gets old!

Still, I think the Thursday night crew really needs a tanker. As much as I enjoy playing Drake, I always find myself wishing that I had Joe on Virtue instead of Protector. So, today, when I was home for lunch, I created a new character on Virtue: Dryad Blok, a Stone/Stone mutation tanker. I noticed that we already have a Blok in the SG, but I've never seen him in the game. I actually really enjoy playing tankers, so I'm going to try and get DB leveled as fast as I can.

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey DL, look forward to meeting your Blok. We do have tankers on Virtue though. Blue Battler has Andrew Nolan (lvl 25 I believe); Ultra Boy's Boy has Ultra Boi (lvl 25-26 can't be sure right now); I have Mighty Mon at lvl 28 and Marvel Kid at lvl 20; and their may be one or two others I've forgotten to list. But Blok is more than welcome. We can always use tankers to aggro so the squishies can sit back and pick off the villains! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sooooo close.

Blue is a litle more than 3 bubbles away from
50 ...

I'm hoping to make it tomorrow or Thursday ...

Wish me luck, guys! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Congrats Blue! Good playing!

Have you picked out your Kheldian's name yet?

Hmmm, looks like I4 is coming very, very soon. Unfortunately, I probably won't be on tonight until late, it's HOA meeting night.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

No, it won't be live very soon....

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
I4 is live NOW!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Wah hoo!

I am 50 now!!!!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Blue!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Whoo-hoo! Yea Blue!

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.