Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 83)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm making a couple more alts on Virtue when I4 hits and I usually maneuver my alts into the spelunker badge mish... so there'll be at least a couple more chances (I've got The Fabulist held for a Dark/Elec defender).

Who's up for saving Sister Psyche this weekend?

Also, it turns out that Subterfuge Kid has the cavern unlocked... so get some of your alts to level 14 there and we can finally do the cavern together.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
And don't forget all the new members of Vee's Legion. I'll make sure to have the fortune teller mish available as well.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Didn't we do Sister Psyche already, Lyle? I'm up for it but I think you mean Bastion.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I was referring to Calvin Scott.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sure Calvin Scott would be great. When do you want to do it?

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Oh, man, I am soooo sick of Ornabena. I'm trying to get a contact to give me the 30-35 CoT arc and he keeps giving me CoT missions. (Worse, I'm trying to minimise XP to avoid out-leveling the arc and Bastion's TF, so he's deciving the mobs. Zzzzzz.)

I think PL's ready to declare that he just doesn't get those magic threats and will just focus on other threats that don't have sprawling and DIMLY LIT lairs.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I swear I will be back soon!

The conference was nice -- learned lots of copy editing tips. Monday night I spent catching up with "Everwood," and tonight I have tickets to "Hairspray." I should make my triumphant return Wednesday after "Smallville." [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Bouncing Boy]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Mon made to to level 28 yesterday! And it was really great to have Grev back and fighting next to Condo!

[Bouncing Boy]

Look forward to Legion night tonight.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

PL's in another holding pattern as he tries to find a Manticore TF team... anyone feel like joining me this weekend?

Meanwhile, there's a new badge comin'.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
PL's in another holding pattern as he tries to find a Manticore TF team... anyone feel like joining me this weekend?

Meanwhile, there's a new badge comin'.

What level is Manticore? Isn't that 35-40?

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Calling all Alt-aholics! [Big Grin]

SunBoy/Lar Gand has a Legion based SG on Champion. He's made it based on the new version (WnK 3boot). He has a Saturn Girl, Light Lass and Lightning Lad, Atom Girl & Micro Lad and maybe one or two others. I made a new version of Cos & Jan over there (of course I may make a few others as well [Big Grin] ) He would love to have some other people join there as well. The SG is called TheLegion and Cos is a leader so I can induct you.

I also created a Legion of Super-Villains SG on Champion as well. That's where my Mordru, Mekt, Saturn Queen, Emerald Empress, Dark Circle swordsman, Validus & Regulus exit. SunBoy made a Chameleon Chief but it would be really neat to have others as well.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LyleLyle:
What level is Manticore? Isn't that 35-40?

He's the 30-35 TF, so PL's about to out-level it.

Numia's 35-40. There's also the sewer trial at that level range... and something else.

I have no idea what it is (avoided reading outlines) but it's got a cool title, "Following COuntess Crey"

Countess Crey! I like fighting the Crey.

After I do that TF join me on missions for some big XP. Prism Lord would like to do the Numia TF with the

--------------------

Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Calling all Alt-aholics! [Big Grin]

SunBoy/Lar Gand has a Legion based SG on Champion. He's made it based on the new version (WnK 3boot). He has a Saturn Girl, Light Lass and Lightning Lad, Atom Girl & Micro Lad and maybe one or two others. I made a new version of Cos & Jan over there (of course I may make a few others as well [Big Grin] ) He would love to have some other people join there as well. The SG is called TheLegion and Cos is a leader so I can induct you.

I started a new scrapper based on the surprise character in issue 5. I leveled him to 3 last night.

By the way, did you all know that there's a badge available in the training zone? Take out 100 Contaminated Thugs to get it. I don't remember the name off the top of my head.

Anyway, hope to see you all tonight!

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

There's a free anniversary respec coming!

However, it will replace your I3 respec if you haven't used it.

I'm off to do some powerset research, now...

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.