Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 77)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
It could just be that scores and scores of people are doing the same and the pipeline is jammed. On the live server they were talking about how congested the test server was this afternooon.

[ March 22, 2005, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
You're right. He finally made it. Now, I'm gonna be Shadow Lad3 if anyone signs on.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, that's weird. I remember you used to be able to create new characters but for a long time now, even though I have at least 3 if not 4 empty slots it doesn't give me the option to create a new character. My Create Character button just stays dark, clicking on it does nothing and hovering over it doesn't highlight it either. I just figured they had deactivated that option.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I'm off the test server. If you can't do arena yet, I'm not going to spend much time there.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

*sigh*

Finally! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Didn't see trenchcoats, either, and I thought those were coming.

That, States has said, is still in the queue because it requires so much animation work and, for the moment, they'd rather dedicate the manhours to City of Vilains for now.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Not all that impressed with the new sizing options. Some neat things but I can't make Chuck look like BB! [Frown]

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

That's too bad -- how'd he look when you expanded the waist but shrank the chest and shoulders?

Anyway, since I couldn't do arena, and the new costume options didn't interest me that much, I gave Princess some lovin' and got her up to 25 with a great team (and a member who missions with 26s and 27s when she was 24 -- great XP!). I'll back off on Shadow Lad until we do Hess and Bastion, though Bastion goes through 31, and he's only one bubble into 30, so he should be OK for a while.

--------------------
Geek Watch

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I like the new costume options, though I'm not sure if some of the cool options apply to any of my characters. The long skirts would be great for a mystic, Mme Xanadu type character, but I don't have a character like that since that sort of costume was never available. (Of course, I have been thinking of making a dark/elect def named The Fabulist, a storyteller who's stories came to life.)

The slider has some nice potential, especially since the height slide did odd things to porpotions and some of my shorter women have incredibly narrow waists. I'm gonna have to raise money in the Hollows, to fix that.

Unfortunately, I'm still lacking in ideas for Prism Lord's level 30 costume and none of the new options suggest another costume for my mod heroine.

I'm jazzed about the new team search option. Hopefully this will make teaming easier, tho I still wish groups could have a similar tool for recruitment.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
Well, I like the new costume options, though I'm not sure if some of the cool options apply to any of my characters. The long skirts would be great for a mystic, Mme Xanadu type character, but I don't have a character like that since that sort of costume was never available. (Of course, I have been thinking of making a dark/elect def named The Fabulist, a storyteller who's stories came to life.)

The slider has some nice potential, especially since the height slide did odd things to porpotions and some of my shorter women have incredibly narrow waists. I'm gonna have to raise money in the Hollows, to fix that.

Unfortunately, I'm still lacking in ideas for Prism Lord's level 30 costume and none of the new options suggest another costume for my mod heroine.

I'm jazzed about the new team search option. Hopefully this will make teaming easier, tho I still wish groups could have a similar tool for recruitment.

Hmm, reading your post I realized I never checked out the female and huge options on the costumes. I'll have to take a look for Mysa's upcoming lvl 30 costume.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Hmm, how does the bigger Asian robe look with a cape? The first time I saw it (with poor resolution so the pattern didn't show up) I thought the coat covering the legs was rather White Witch-ish.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Mmehhhh...it was okay but I didn't like the way the top fit. Looked like Mysa had something stuffed inside her shirt sitting on top of her breasts.

Had a good laugh at what the consider long skirts also. Not a one of them even reaches the knees. At the catholic grammar school I attended anyone wearing those skirts would have been sent home to change becasue they were so SHORT! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm also upset that their aren't any shorts, etc avaible for guys. I did like the military jacket & motorcycle jackets though.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

BTW, I will be on tonight for Legion Night. Hope lots of you can make it also. Attendence has been sparse the past few weeks and I miss everyone! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Beauty & Princess P are online on Infinity

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.