Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Vee. You'll have to show of fyour
new costume!

Oh, and do the mish to get your new store
opened up...;-)

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I made it, too! Yay! Thanks, Vee, Lyle and Scottybones.

Did the costume mish, but it was getting too late for an aura mish. I'm gonna work on the costume this morning.

Can't wait to see what Vee comes up with, too.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Got invited to a Hess TF last night. Wow. I see why that one is said to be so cool.

The ending battle is in a very cool set and there are a couple of very cool touches. Even better, my team was totally buff-tastic with a kinetics def, a fire/kin controller, an empathy def, Prism plus a scrapper and a tank. We had recovery aura, accererate metabolism and grant speed flying. Combine all those recharge buffs with Prism's newly acquired Hasten, I almost had two phantom armies going at once! Almost. Too bad there's no recharge buff enhancement, because I'd give AM a couple slot of that.

Oh, and I got a few SO drops! Now I'm just hoping I can afford to maintain them.

It's also a very, very quick TF. 8 - 10 missions but four of them can be very quick (we literally finished each of them in under a minute). The first one is long (as always), the second one is also big, but it can be ninja'ed, the four in the middle are quick and the last two can take a little while. My "on crack" team finished the whole thing under two hours.

Prism should have it unlocked by the weekend... anyone up for striking a blow to the council this weekend?

(Also on Protector, Subterfuge Kid should have the Cave unlocked soon... two missions left.)

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm in for both!

Grev and Condo need to get Hess & Bastion in soon or we're both going to outlevel it.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I'm in for both!

Grev and Condo need to get Hess & Bastion in soon or we're both going to outlevel it.

Also, Prism's still trying to get a team for that Sky Raiders TV mission.

Hmm, they're claiming of signs that I4 is on test... no one has come back after claiming that they were waiting for the DL to finish, however so I must conclude that THERE IS NO I4, THE DOWNLOAD IS A TRAP. RUN! RUN! ALL WHO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST TEST SERVER PATCH NEVER COME BACK!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm downloading the test server patch even as I type. The window says that I4 is now live on the test server. They also appear to have made a number of changes to pwoers. Looks like Gravity Controller (knock, knock....are you listening Blue!) as well as Kinetic and Dark Defenders now do more damage/have greater effect on villains. Lots of changes so it will take a while to figure them all out. Coalition chat is also live on test server.

If I don't come back, send a search & rescue party! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

I try going through the new stuff at my blog . I'll probably put up some screen shots of new costume options tonight.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

*sigh*

21.4 of 46.8M and counting....

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Vee. The test server isn't working anyway. It only took about 5 minutes for me to download the patch but I have yet (after 20 more minutes) been able to get into the server. Login server unavailable my nass.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm in as Shadow Lad2, but I can't move anywhere. None of the key commands are working, but other people seem to be doing OK.

[ March 22, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

The arena's very cool, but it's not working at the moment. I'm gonna check out the new costume creator now.

[ March 22, 2005, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I got in, got bored, logged out. Its no fun, to me, messing with a character you already have created to check out the different costume choices. I did like the addition of the uniform jacket, open or closed, for men. I may consider changing EAP's suit jacket to an uniform one. I really wish they would add the ability to create characters on the server.

Didn't even bother checking out the arena.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Well I got in, got bored, logged out. Its no fun, to me, messing with a character you already have created to check out the different costume choices. I did like the addition of the uniform jacket, open or closed, for men. I may consider changing EAP's suit jacket to an uniform one. I really wish they would add the ability to create characters on the server.

Didn't even bother checking out the arena.

Well, @#$%! You can't create new characters on the test server anymore? That's stupid.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Yes, you can. I just created Rough Trade. [Wink] Though despite all the new choices, I didn't use any of them. [Smile]

There are some nice new additions, but still no bare legs and no kilts. The robes are disappointing -- just two Asian ones. They're nice, but I was hoping for long mage robes. Didn't see trenchcoats, either, and I thought those were coming.

The customization scales are kind of cool. Fanboys won't be able to go too overborad with their women's chests.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

It would appear the copy function may be down. The version of Shadow Lad I sent over more than half an hour ago still hasn't arrived, though maybe I need to sign off completely.

--------------------
Geek Watch

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.