Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Wow! Congrats Seymour! I see Grev made it to 29! Awesome!

Thanks!

I played way too much during the weekend but didn't run into anyone from the SG until Sunday night when Prism came on. There were a couple people from the LSH channel on Saturday, but not with SG characters so I didn't know who they were. [Smile]

One more level and I can get an aura, though I'm not sure I will since you can't turn it off. And now Princess is way far behind, but it's hard to give her any attention without a group.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Scottybones:
Hey late comer to the conversation....but if anyone plays on virtue....look me up..i play a character called 88.

scotty b

Virtue is one of our two main servers for Legion play. Virtue has the Legionnaires of Virtue, which is for all Legion fans, many of whom have Legion-inspired characters. On Infinity, we have the Legion of Super Friends, which uses characters and costume designs inspired by the Adventure era.

Check out the COH roster thread and put some names on your Friends list so you can find us and we can get you in the SG. On Virtue, you'll most likely see me as Shadow Lad.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Scottybones:
Hey late comer to the conversation....but if anyone plays on virtue....look me up..i play a character called 88.

scotty b

Hey Scotty! Always glad to find another CoH player here on LegionWorld. As it turns out, our main SG is on Virtue and you're most likely to find one of us there. We use this thread to keep everyone informed of when/where we are going to be on and to plan SG events.

Some of us have chars on numerous servers so be sure to post your roster over on the CoH Roster thread as well so we can look for you on any server we happen to be on.

As a CoH-a-holic I have dozens of chars. My main ones are Condo & Mystical Mysa on Virtue (though I have six others there as well) and Beauty Blaze on Infinity (7 others there as well! [Big Grin] )

We also have a sporadically used Legion SG on Protector and assorted minor non-Legion SGs on other servers.

Thursday nights are what we have designated as Legion Nights and we all try to get together then (typically on Virtue or Infinity) We usually decide before hand through discussions on this thread where and when we are going to meet.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone done the Moonfire TF? I hear you're pretty much guaranteed the vamp/wolf badges after completing that one. How hard/long is it? Prism's awfully close to getting his first accolage badge.

OTOH, Capt Hottie needs to get Top Dog first... anyone have a teleporter on Pinnacle that could help with that?

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottybones
Passive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottybones   Author's Homepage   Email Scottybones         Edit/Delete Post     
what level is the moonfire tf...i havent been on in about a month....but i did create a tanker today specifically 4 joining u guys...look for Calorie Queen.

scotty b

[Calorie Queen]

From: new jersey | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Calorie Queen as a tanker? Interesting choice. Look forward to meeting her.

[ March 09, 2005, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
FYI, Amazon's having a "Friday Special" on the DVD edition... $19.99!

I understand that includes a free month of CoH, so that seems a reasonable price for the slide and cape.

Got a copy for both Caroline and myself since that beat any price around town or on-line. Amazon said it shipped out today. But I think I'm more excited for the Poe biography I bought at the same time.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So what's the plan for Legion tonight?
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Right now I am still not sure when or if I will be able to join you guys in Paragon tonight. Sometime today they are releasing my mother from the hospital, but moving her to another facility. It is NOT a nursing home, it is an 'intermediary care facility' called Health South. (No, not a trip to New Orleans, darn) It is a place for after surgery recouperation, and for people with cancer and cardiac rehab issues. It is a place with a 30-90 day cap. I would much rather have her home with us, but she is still in serious racing heart mode and on 4 IV's and monitoring equipment. This is also a facility where they will have her up and walking several times a day and attending any classes she might want to take from cooking to craftwork and lectures. She's been there before, after her first heart surgery and after her initial round of chemo therapy wiped her out. If Scott and I are home before 7 our time, maybe I can join the Legion. I miss everyone very much!! You will all hit 50 in the time I've missed *sigh*
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Intermediate Care facilities can do wonders and HealthSouth is one of the biggest organizations in that specialty from my understanding.

We miss you too, Caroline (and Scott of course [Big Grin] ) Hope you are able to join us tonight. I'll bet it would be nice for you to be able to run around Paragon for a while instead of dealing with everything you've had to deal with.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sunboy and Mon are on Virtue. Come join us!

--------------------

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Missed that by a few hours Vee, but I did pull out Doc Nimbus for awhile this morning.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Doc we miss you on Legion Nights. Hope you can join us soon!

--------------------

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too, but work is taking up most of my time, but that should slow down soon, I hope! [Smile]

--------------------

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Have you guys seen the info on Issue 4? It looks so cool! We can take the Legion of Virtue on against other sgs! Woo hooo! Battle Royale!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.