Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
So here is the CoH thread. Thanks, Vee! You're super! But I guess everyone already knew that.

Scott aka UBB

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
We use this one to keep everyone posted about what we're planning and where we are. So keep checking it regularly

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Well, our mission to complete the Cavern Trial seems to be snakebitten! [Frown] Sorry it got messed up again last night. Now that we know that it's the last of a story arc mission we should be able to pull it off next Thursday. That will also give us a chance to plan which of our chars make the most sense to play. We'll need 4 (or more) that are no higher than 16 and the other 4 can be exemplared.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Anyone interested in doing the Sister Psyche Task Force with Mysa this weekend? She's been on hiatus so as not to outlevel it and is chomping at the bit to get back in action. I think it requires a team of six from lvl 20-26 but I need to double check.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Shadow Lad would be willing to exemp down to do it if you need him for a sixth. If you can't do it in one sitting (the exemplar bug), he'd be glad just to log on with you so you can get the TF started and then drop.

Right now, if you're thinking of one sitting, Sunday would be best. If you just want his body, Saturday's OK, but he'll have to leave early for dinner plans.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Anyone interested in doing the Sister Psyche Task Force with Mysa this weekend? She's been on hiatus so as not to outlevel it and is chomping at the bit to get back in action. I think it requires a team of six from lvl 20-26 but I need to double check.

Prism'll be into re-doing the SFTF. It'll help him move towards Phantasm.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
We need to work the Infinity characters, too, so they can do Sister Psyche. Princess wants her Phantasm too!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'll send Caroline a message because I think she wanted to do it as well and couldn't last time (and maybe Scott will relay the message also [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What makes you think Scott even reads this thread anymore? [Wink]

Its been more than a month since I last logged into CoH. Just no time.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Because you always appear when your name (or Proty's) is mentioned! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
I am interested in playing some CoH. Have to work tomorrow so will not be ready to play until 6pm EST or should be available most of Sunday. Most of mine are on Virtue, but I have Nura (named Dreaming) on Infinity who I need to get levels on before she can do TFs (think she is 7).
From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

What's a Proty? [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy's Boi:
I am interested in playing some CoH. Have to work tomorrow so will not be ready to play until 6pm EST or should be available most of Sunday. Most of mine are on Virtue, but I have Nura (named Dreaming) on Infinity who I need to get levels on before she can do TFs (think she is 7).

Let's plan on trying to do Sister Psyche on Sunday then on Virtue. What's a good time to start for everyone? I'm free all day.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:
quote:

What's a Proty? [Big Grin]
Protoplasmic sentinent...inhabits Garth's body...married to Imra Ardeen...made Garth the man he is today! Surely you've bumped into him in there somewhere? [Big Grin]

[ February 19, 2005, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Trying to get yourself banned from CoH too? [Wink]
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.