Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Snoop Dogg Attending's squeaky girlfriend was a close second to Dr. Beardface'! [LOL]

I actually felt really bad for the Dudemeister... [Frown]

Kelso trying to get back a Wedding gift he didn't buy them was classic! [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

SCRUBS Seasons 1-6 shipped from my eBay seller today! Woohoo! Cannot WAIT!

So Elliot's "Pigwhore" now, huh? [LOL]

I'd love to see Keith hook up with a new nurse or doctor played by Lecy Goran, the original Becky on "Roseanne". [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, how damned cute would that be? Brilliant!

Yeah, I saw S6 at Spin Street today but nothing was stopping me getting Josie & The Pussycats!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Tonight's new episode, My Identity Crisis, RAWKED! I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow, online at the NBC website!

On the DVD front, I'm up to vol.4, disc 3 now... JD just blew it for good with Kylie and Turk and Carla are fighting because Turk had been talking to his ex, Rosanna, only he never told her he was married. [Eek!] Five eps left for season 4 and the bonus stuff, I can't wait to see the interview with Donald.

I still can't get enough SCRUBS... I actually stop the DVD to watch the reruns on my local channel 9 at 6:30, and the 7-8 block on Comedy Central. My mom says I'm worse than her husband is watching M*A*S*H reruns... that's pretty bad... [Wink]

--------------------

Pov

Per NBC, announced on the SCRUBS MySpace site:

New Episodes begin January 17

New time Thursdays 8:30 PM/7:30 central

-The bad: four weeks to new eps. [Frown]
The good: they're on an hour earlier. [Smile]

--------------------

Pov

Well, after the clusterf@&# that was its last season on NBC, SCRUBS will be returning as a midseason replacement on ABC for a final 12-episode run. No start date or day and time announced yet. This was announced by Bill Lawrence on Zach Braff's MySpace page and corroborated in TVGuide's "Fall Line-ups" edition.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

If it does well on ABC, I've read it will continue, even if Zach Braff and Judy Reyes leave. I assume the focus would shift more onto the plethora of secondaries.

Anyway I'm glad it will be back.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Pov

First I've heard of that, Lashie. [Hmmm?]
quote:

Anyway I'm glad it will be back.

Me, too. [Yes]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I read it on some SCRUBS site as I was searching for info about the alleged-now-reality upcoming season. Info likely best ingested with a grain of salt.

But apparently SCRUBS is a massive syndication moneymaker, currently on no less than THREE networks (WGN, Comedy Central and Nick at Nite), but ABC will apparently only make money off the episodes it produces, which may explain the possible "more seasons beyond this one" thingie.

I'm on "hope for the best" here. Hard to imagine a J.D.-less SCRUBS at any rate...

--------------------

Pov

I'd actually probably be more disappointed without Judy. Turk and Carla has been THE relationship of SCRUBS. If they were to continue SCRUBS without her, I'd like to see her have a second baby, maybe a baby bro for Izzy ,and Judy could return as a guest-star from time to time.

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Found this website and have been watching the eps on the computer.

http://tv-video.net/video/scrubs/index.htm

and this one

http://scrubstv.net/scrubs/watch-scrubs-season-7/

Love this show but have always had trouble receiving NBC where i live, and since i don't have cable or satelite, get it the best way i can.

Hate that the show is falling away like this. It has always cracked me up.

Plus, the actresses that play Elliot, Carla and Jordan are H H H Hawt.

Yes, still happily married, lol. I can look, just cant touch (Like i would ever get the chance with them, lol.)

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, was My Princess shown out of order? Thought Kelso was not in the hospital anymore and Cox was in charge?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Yeah, hence my earlier "NBC clusterf@&#" comment. My Princess was never meant to be the season/series finale that the Bird-brains billed it as. [Razz]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Sorry, didn't see your comment. Was posting on the fly, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Pov

FINALLY-- Comedy Central starts airing episodes from the WGA strike-abbreviated 7th season, next week at 7/7:30! after the shit job NBC did with running repeats, I've only seen a couple episodes more than once... not even sure I saw ALL the eps. [Mad]

Hopefully CC airs them in the order intended, even though there was no official season-end...

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.