Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 69)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Doc we miss you! Try to get on for Legion Nights on Thursday at least. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Here's a little of what's coming in Issue #4

Coming Soon!

The heroes of Paragon City face constant danger every day. In order to prepare for that risk, they must constantly seek new ways to improve their skills. In the Arena, heroes will be able to test themselves against the other defenders of Paragon City and gain recognition as the best of the best. Statesman wants you…to train in the Arena. Do you have what it takes to rise to the top of the ranks?

Player-Vs-Player Arena Matches!
Heroes now have the opportunity to compete against each other in a variety of battle scenarios designed to hone their fighting skills to incredible levels!

* Solo, Team or Supergroup slug-fests for characters of all levels.
* Arenas are found in zones accessible to all levels of characters: in Galaxy City, Talos Island, and Peregrine Island.
* Matches can be preset or customized by the players.
* Options include pick-up instant matches or scheduled events between teams and supergroups.
* PvP is only done with the consent of each player involved.
* Includes constantly updating Ranking System where players see their character’s ranked among the best of Paragon City.
* Winners in the Arena matches gain recognition and the losers gain valuable battle experience without earning character debt.

Players may select from hundreds of new costume choices to outfit their Heroes with the latest styles from around the world!

New Costume Selections!
The award-winning character creation system has expanded to include all-new costume choices for the players to customize their heroes!

* A robust selection of Anime-inspired costumes add another level of depth to the characters created by the players.

Body & Face Scaling Feature!
Players can break the mold even further by utilizing this new addition to the character creation system.

* New face and head types provide players with the ability to create original hero designs that are truly unique to the super-powered character genre.

Updated Mouse Controls!
This new feature allows players to control their characters movements with just the mouse.

Coalition Chat Feature!
Different Supergroups will now have the ability to communicate with each other as they team up to simultaneously take on the largest menaces found in City of Heroes!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey UBB, we're over on Infinity while we wait for Virtue to come back online

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey everyone, UBB and I are on Virtue with Rokk and Lyle if anyone's looking.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

It appears the global chat beta has been removed as part of the patch today. Not sure if that means they're ready to launch the permanent one of if they are having major problems. Didn't see anything on the updates page about it.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I noticed that too.

So where will the Legion be on Thursday?

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I sure hope so. Grev's got a mission on Striga he'll need help with. He has to bust up a Vampyri lab, and if it's the mission I think it is, there's a room with machines that pump them out until you destroy that equipment. Could be tough.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
It appears the global chat beta has been removed as part of the patch today. Not sure if that means they're ready to launch the permanent one of if they are having major problems. Didn't see anything on the updates page about it.

I saw a dev post about it...aparently a bug that causes a crash was discovered. A fix has been made and is going through the approval process.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
By the way... based on this dev post something they haven't said about the 14 day trial offer. Whoever you give it to, if they decide to continue with the game after 14 days, will only have to pay for their subscription. The software is free.

Unless I'm misunderstanding...

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

We can try Cavern Trial again on Virtue. Turns out it's lvl 16 max so we need to have a mixed group of 8 for it.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

BTW, Global chat is back online so remember to type /chatbeta 1 when you log on so we can communicate.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm down for trial ... do we have neough
lowly ones to exemp everyone?

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Tas is 26 or 27 and Ayla is 19..... then I drop down to Malice Demonica at lvl 10. So I am on with her, and I am so confused about global chat. Vee scared me to death the other day when he said hello. LOL seriously, I am so confused.
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Frown]

I didn't mean to scare you Caroline!

I'm sorry!

[Frown]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
I'm down for trial ... do we have neough
lowly ones to exemp everyone?

Should we plan to be on around 9 PM eastern? That should give Prism and Dirk time to make it home from work I would think

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.