Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
Doc sighting reported!!! I logged on for a few minutes this weekend and saw Doc Nimbus was on. He has indeed renewed his subscription so expect to see him soon!!

Yea!

quote:
BTW, Blok has the Caveren of Transendence Trial to do and needs seven teammates. I've never been on one and don't know what to expect. It'd be nice to have some Legionnaires to help. I don't know if anyone besides myself would get the badge or not. Still, if anyone's interested and available, let me know.

GASP! I've never gotten there, one of my characters (prolly Prism who has the most badges on Virtue) is so there.

As I understand it, one challenge of the CoT is that there are tunnels that constantly spawn... and at the end of each tunnel is one of eight tandem clicks... meaning that each team member must get past those ingeous on their own.

Hm, 'course Prism would be perfect for this one. Turn invisible and teleport one of each of us to the click...

So when are we gathering, I'm pretty excited.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm game too. Shadow Lad can exemp down if necessary.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone on the team will get the badge if they don't have it. It IS a cool mission and someone with invis or TP is very helpful in order to get everyone in place. (Yes Prism would be perfect! [Big Grin] )

I'd love to do it with you. Just let me know when.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yay! Doc is back! [Bouncing Boy]

It'll be good to have him back around!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

And the Kid (Kid Marvel) just reached 20 and is about to try to earn his cape and second outfit. He'll be on Virtue making the attempt.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Woot!

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Grats to Kid Marvel (pictures!) and a big Welcome Home to Doc Nimbus!

[ February 08, 2005, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Vee on Kid Marvel!

-=-=-

Perhaps we should do the Cave of Transcendence on Thursday since everyone's got that set aside on their schedule?

-=-=-

The big thing:
They've announced that they will be pulling Message Board names on tuesday at 11AM CST. If you don't set a board name by then, remember global chat when you log in on Tuesday!

-=-=-

I've been splitting my attention between Captain Hottie and Subterfuge Kid, lately.

SK just finished the bonefire arc (which fits the character nicely being an investigator). He's a challenge to play, as a MA/SR scrapper he uses a lot of END. I was hoping to bring him up in levels so that I had a character I could solo through Striga Isle...

However, last night I decided to just try talking to Stephanie whasshername with Captain Hottie. She did talk to him and passed him onto her next contact... who passed CH to the next contact until someone actually gave him a mish! So, he'll miss the beginning of the story but he'll still get to do the Striga arc.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Grats to Kid Marvel (pictures!) and a big Welcome Home to Doc Nimbus!

Here he is....

-

--------------------

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Thursday night sounds good for the Transendence mission. Haven't had too much time to play lately, but Blok's almost ready for a cape. I wonder wht the big guy would look like with one.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Thursday it is -- should be fun!

And Kid Marvel looks great with his cape, Vee!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thursday is good.

Should I bring Andrew or Xs Ive?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Global (cross server chat) is "beta live" on the live servers. Assuming I did it correctly, I've created a channel (like Team, Supergroup, Local, Request, etc) called LSH and sent you each an invite to join that channel. You should receive it when you log on. Be sure to accept and we should be able to chat on that channel across servers. *crosses fingers that he did this right*

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

So does that mean I need to sign is as my Suddenly Seymour character even before Tuesday? And if so, I guess you'll have to resend the invite? How does all this work? I'm so confused! (It would probably help if I went and read about it at the CoH site, wouldn't it? [Smile] )

--------------------
Geek Watch

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

I think you need to login with Suddenly Seymour before you log in with any other character... if you do not have a message board name, your next login will determine your initial name.

I'm guessing Vee sent an invite to the entier SG, otherwise I'd ask which chat name I ended up with... it's either CorcoLyle or TheLyle.

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.