Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
quote:

Originally posted by Ultra Boy's Boi:
I took super speed for him. How do you control it? It went so fast and I discovered Faultline is a terrible zone for SS. [Smile]

Yeah, Faultline is hated by pretty much everyone who doesn't fly, I understand. SS takes a little bit of getting used to, but it's got some very satisfying potential.[/QB]
Depends on what you combo it with. I have SS with Combat Jump (as soon as I hit 28 it'll be Super Jump or what ever its called). I had no issues with EAP last night mapping out Faultline. With CJ and SS you can basically run straight up a wall. Hell I can even run up regular walls and buildings that aren't slanted if I have the time and patience.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be logging into Infinity, at least for a while, if anyone wants to join me. Then maybe on to Virtue again later

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lyle, Caroline wanted you to know she created Multiplicity on Champion because he slots were full on Victory.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Lyle, Caroline wanted you to know she created Multiplicity on Champion because he slots were full on Victory.

Cool. I think I've got her added to my friends list.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I had done one on Victory but I'll redo him on Champion then.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Where are we going to play tonight?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm on Virtue ready to go for Legion Night! [Big Grin] See you guys in Paragon!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Either Doc has renewed his subscription to CoH (YAY! [Big Grin] ) or something screwy is going on with the SG listings. It was showing him as having been on 2 days ago.

So, have you rejoined Doc? (Please, please, please say yes! [Big Grin] )

[ February 04, 2005, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

I hope it means he's renewed but I've been told that Garth has been seen logged in when I haven't touched him in ages. Sometimes I think the devs like to take our characters out for a test drive.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you'd think they'd at least be nice enough to get you a good enhancement drop or two. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Nah. The sneaky bastards roll back whatever they do. [Big Grin]
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, guys.

Have any of you tried the Terra Volta respec
mish?

I did that last night with Blue as a favor to
someone. We didn't win, but it was a lot of
fun. Maybe some night the Legion can give that
a try. [Big Grin]

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Boy and I are playing on Virtue. Come join us!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Hey, guys.

Have any of you tried the Terra Volta respec mish?

I did that last night with Blue as a favor to someone. We didn't win, but it was a lot of fun. Maybe some night the Legion can give that a try. [Big Grin]

Which TV TF did Blue do? There are three...
Sky Raiders for levels 24-33
Feakshow for levels 34-43
Ritki for levels 44-50

We're probably ready for it... I haven't heard any warnings like with Positron (which you're advised not to try until late in the eligibility period).

By the way, I wrote in an origin for Subterfuge Kid this morning. Basically, Lyle was a software engineering student who got an internship at a company that's secretly a Crey subsidiary and discovered that the "employee database system" he was working on was really an attempt to mine public data to try to find potentials to exploit (i.e. the next Dr Vaz... find him becomes he becomes powerful and get him under Crey control). So far he's been able to get into some Crey data and found the first generation of an invisibility serum.

Maybe our re-imagined Legion would be what if those characters were born in Paragon City?

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Doc sighting reported!!! I logged on for a few minutes this weekend and saw Doc Nimbus was on. He has indeed renewed his subscription so expect to see him soon!!

BTW, Blok has the Caveren of Transendence Trial to do and needs seven teammates. I've never been on one and don't know what to expect. It'd be nice to have some Legionnaires to help. I don't know if anyone besides myself would get the badge or not. Still, if anyone's interested and available, let me know.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.