Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Tas, Mon and Sunboy's new Jan Arrah are on Virtue as an advance team awaiting the rest of the Legion.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be there soon, guys. I'm helping Temp
level, and then I need to see what I can eat
for dinner. 8-)

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Last night was fun, guys.

Xs Ive loves her super speed! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And when we do Positron, she can give everyone
a speed boost to get where we're going! [Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yeah it was fun wasn't it. It was neat to get to play with some of the new guys. Aren't Legion fans the nicest people?

BTW ~ Shadow Lad, Tasmia Mallor, Condo, & Mysa need to keep their eyes open for a message from Kamen Rider Zex. He has definitley decided that he wants to make either a Wildfire (or possibly a Matter Eater Lad [Big Grin] ) for the group and said he will look for us when he's on with the char in order to get him inducted. His Kamen char is a member of another SG so he couldn't have him join.

Oh yeah! Mon got his cape!!!!!!!!! Never got a picture though so I'll have to do that today and post it. Looks awesome! He went 0-20 in 2 & 1/2 days just hunting WL.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I should have added that Sunboy (Lar Gand on Infinity) decided to make Jan Arrah on Virtue and is now a member. Also, we inducted Ferric Boy's alts into the group as well (Lectric Lad, Val Armorr, and a non-Legion alt named Ace S Nates) So now you know who they are.

I failed to ask Shadow Lass (another newbie) when he mentioned he Spark and Aria Star chars whether she wanted to have them inducted as well so if anyone runs into her before I do, please be sure to make her the offer.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like an exciting night, wish I could have made it. Just wasn't gonna happen, though.

I'm up for Sister Psyche on Saturday, but I've got a concert Sunday afternoon (Audra McDonald!!!), so that day is out.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what's up with our network but now as long as Caroline is playing the game (which is almost 24/7) I can't even get an internet connection. It kills my network every time and I have to unplug the modem, turn off her pc and reboot everything. So, once again, I won't be joining you guys for the TF if you do get to play. Not unless I can figure out a way to get a dedicated connection to my laptop without have to drill holes in my house.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
I'm up for Sister Psyche on Saturday, but I've got a concert Sunday afternoon (Audra McDonald!!!), so that day is out.

Well, the boss rollout still hasn't happened but I'm getting tired of putting SP off...

By the way, who was playing Eyeful Ethel?

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Eyeful Ethel was SLK's newest creation! [Big Grin] He did a great job designing her too, didn't he?

I'm game for SP this weekend since I won't be around next weekend at all.

****edited too late to avoid having my mistake caught! See below [Big Grin]

[ January 28, 2005, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I'm game for SP this weekend since I would be around next weekend at all.

So you'll be available both weekends? [Confused]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, shall we make it official then?

Noon EST on Saturday, Sister Psyche TF on Virtue: level 21-26, need 5 people to start.

And I promise Grev will have decided which power to take before we start. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
And I promise Grev will have decided which power to take before we start. [Smile]

Don't forget there's a trainer right next to Sister Psyche!

[ January 28, 2005, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: LyleLyle ]

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm on Virtue now if anyone wants to join me. Ferric Boy was on also but I think he got disconneted. Hasn't made it back yet. And Shadow Lass was on earlier.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey, Ultra Boi, Ferric Boy, Eyeful Ethel and I are talking about trying the Psoi TF tonight (shortly) Prism and anyone else that might be interested, hurry onto Virtue.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Guys, I should be able to make it for the
TF tomorrow ... I hope it doesn't take too
long because I really need to take care of
some other things this weekend.

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.