Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Where will we be playing tomorrow night?

Any objections to Protector? We haven't played the re-imagined Legion since we started them, IIRC...

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to but we have some new members in the SG who are looking forward to joining us on Virtue. COuld we do Protector next week?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to play on Protector, but Virtue is
okay too. Are we going to be playing little
characters or main ones? I'd still like to
work on Xs Ive, so I'd like to do the little
ones ...

Are we going to try TF this weekend?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I would suggest the little ones on Virtue. Most of the newbies are either mid teens or lower.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I would suggest the little ones on Virtue. Most of the newbies are either mid teens or lower.

And it would be a blast having one or two teams of Legionnaires of Virtue battling Winter Lords all over Kings Row. That would really help all the Little ones level up. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hope you all have fun!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Hope you all have fun!

Not everyone needs to play lower chars. It's useful to have some big kids on the team for maximum xp. Why not bring Garth along and join us? Garth could get some bubbles and power level all of us! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd have to want to play Garth and, to be honest, I'm not interested. The only character I care to play anymore is EAP. He's turned out to be the most balanced one I've ever made.

I'm sure eventually I'll tire of playing him but by then you all will be level 50 and look like weird alien globs. [Big Grin]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, I've gone and reserved MULTIPLICITY on Champion and Liberty... it's already taken on Virtue and Guardian. Do either of those servers work? I'll check the others when I have more time (it's taking a while with long load times).

BTW, did the WLs seem extra frequent last night? There were times in KR when we were fighting three at once... in KR where heroes are quick to knock them down.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think either one of those two servers works fine for me. Really, while I have something on every server, the only ones that are full are Virtue, Infinity, & Protector because of my legion-alt addiction. [Big Grin]

Last two days have clearly had much more frequent spawns including multiple simultaneous spawns in various spots in KR.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
I'd have to want to play Garth and, to be honest, I'm not interested. The only character I care to play anymore is EAP. He's turned out to be the most balanced one I've ever made.

I'm sure eventually I'll tire of playing him but by then you all will be level 50 and look like weird alien globs. [Big Grin]

You could always "clone" EAP on Virtue and call him Edgar Allen Computo! [Big Grin]

[ January 27, 2005, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:

You could always "clone" EAP on Virtue and call him Edgar Allen Computo! [Big Grin]
...or Proty [Wink]

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

By the way, if we're WL hunting tonight, I think I'm going to bring in Prism and get him exemplared. The XP is nice, but I could use that kind of influence more.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Good idea particulalry since the xp is nice but the influence is terrible hunting WLs.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

quote:
Good idea particulalry since the xp is nice but the influence is terrible hunting WLs.

Prism needs to raise funds for his SOs. [Big Grin] I'm thinking to trying to get as minimal an exemp as possible to contribute to the group but still the the beaucoup influence.

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.