Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
EDE, I agree with you on that.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Shia La Beouf is, like many movie stars these days, uncharismatic and sexless.

Agree 100% and he's about to ruin what is probably Harrison Ford's last appearance as Indiana Jones.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
its a bay movie. You have to have the love story-Shia and Smantha, the dickead character-Turtoro, and somehow get the military involved.

I agree with EDE and Stealth in their thoughts. The Decepticons don't show until the end and its pretty lame. The exchange between Megs and Starscream -the only time he speaks - is more funny because how bad it is. The Autobots don't really appear until the middle. It has too many human characters that sorta got lost. The military team and the geek squad could all have been jettisoned. Focus on fewer characters and the movie would have been ten times better.

And why did the Autobots all look nice, shinny and new as cars but when they transformed where all dented, scratched and nicked?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Stealth:
Shia La Beouf is, like many movie stars these days, uncharismatic and sexless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree 100% and he's about to ruin what is probably Harrison Ford's last appearance as Indiana Jones.

How typically Hollywood. [No] [sigh]

I almost forgot to mention that Jon Voight, who appears in this movie, has had so much plastic surgery done on his face that he doesn't even look human anymore. [Big Grin]

And his accent comes and goes.

Bad enough he gave the world that evil monstress named Angelina Jolie, he had to add insult to injury by turning into a bad ham actor who takes any role in anything. [Roll Eyes]

[ July 05, 2007, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Stealth ]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The more I think about this movie, the more things that annoy me about it.

One such thing is that, at least as I recall their motivations, the cartoon Decepticons were primarily out to steal Earth's resources, and really could care less about humanity. The movie Decepticons are apparentally all about turning all our machines against us and wiping us out (or, at least, that's what I got out of the plot). It just seems much more interesting in the original version.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Well i went to see it last night and i didn't walk into it expecting to see the much of the 80's tv show continuity, so i wasn't that dissapointed by the story. the action scenes were over the top, (loved the scene where Ironhide was dodging the missiles.)would've loved to have seen more of the Auotbots and the Decepticons interacting with each other. but all in all i liked it.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw this over the weekend...

The movie was short on plot, long on pretty, and very demanding of attention. If I had to compare it to a woman... this movie was Jenny McCarthy. I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off of her... until she said something.

Probably Bay's best film so far though; which is not saying much.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Blasphemer! Jenny McCarthy is a godess, and I'm her high priestess!

[Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.