Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » So what are you EATING? (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   
Author Topic: So what are you EATING?
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
O*MY*GAWD

Lol!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I will be going home shortly to ham and mashed potatoes and vanilla soda.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I like Vanilla Coke!

Mmm-mmmm!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke (from Coca-Cola) are nice, but nothing beats real fountain-made flavored cola.

There's a diner near me where they'll put cherry, vanilla, or chocolate syrup in Coke, which is a real treat. (They also have egg creams.) Mmmmm!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I don't have much of an appetite.

I think I'll have some saltine crackers and fig newtons for breakfast.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stu:
Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke (from Coca-Cola) are nice, but nothing beats real fountain-made flavored cola.

Absolutely!

The only chain I know that still does this is Bob's Big Boy. (Frisch's to Midwesterners)

Great stuff.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Bob's Big Boy really brings back a lot of memories for me.

Other than their food, I think it was the free Bob's Big Boy comics that helped get me into the "real" thing... who knew that Big Boy, gal-pal Dolly, and faithful dog Nugget could get into so much trouble?

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Steak and Shake does the fountain vanilla cokes too!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I still think Coke should have gone with Chocolate Coke as their second flavored-cola product... Vanilla Coke's nice and all, but who doesn't love chocolate?

I don't think there are any Steak 'n Shakes near me, unforunately... [Frown]

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Believe it or not I don't like chocolate...

Well, I don't like Chocolate Cake or Ice Cream.
I do like chocolate bars though.

I prefer vanilla regardless...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

How sad. I've had brown sugar/cinnamon Pop-Tarts for dinner three nights in a row.

The last two 'Tarts I'm popping in the freezer (of all places!) per the suggestion on the box. I guess it's kind of like the idea of freezing Thin Mints, huh? (NOT my favorite Girl Scout Cookie, by the way -- that honor would have to go to Samoas.)

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Frozen Pop Tarts are great! It's been years since I've had any though so could you save one for me? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Will do! [Big Grin]

(And here I thought freezing Pop-Tarts was some totally new fad cooked up by the folks at Kellogg's! [Cosmic Boy] )

Stu
Time Trapper

While we're on the topic of Pop-Tarts -- for the longest time (until I was 11 or 12, probably), I thought that Pop-Tarts couldn't be eaten unless they had been toasted first -- as though they were raw or something. Duh!!! [Embarrassed]
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stu:
Bob's Big Boy really brings back a lot of memories for me.

Other than their food, I think it was the free Bob's Big Boy comics that helped get me into the "real" thing... who knew that Big Boy, gal-pal Dolly, and faithful dog Nugget could get into so much trouble?

You know, I remember those too, and you may have something there.

I'm glad I never took crayons to my "real" comics though.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.