Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gratz to Blue buddy!

I logged in so I could download the patch and check out the stacking armors on EAP. Ran across 3 or 4 Winter Lords and wound up earning over 3 bubbles and 3 gifts.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Just as Andrew was logging off, we were talking about heading into KR to see if we could find some WLs and pay off some debt. Right about then Prism logged in and so he joined Tas, Grev and Mysa in KR hunting Winter Lords. Shortly thereafter, Rain Bow logged in with his new Legion char, Ultra Boi (who was promptly inducted in the Legion) and joined us as we barreled from one WL spawn site to the next.

Lost track of just how many Lords we took down but Mysa paid off nealry 10,000 in debt and got to within 3 bubbles of 26; Grev paid off all of his debt and is now less than 2 bubbles to 26; Ultra Boi picked up 2 or 3 levels; Tas paid off all of her debt then switched to Ayla and Prism logged in Jade Enforcer to get her some xp as well.

All in all one of the most fun & profitable Legion nights! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

A couple of us have discussed trying Sister Psyche's TF this weekend with the Virtue Legionniares. I believe it takes a minimum of 5 level 20-26 heroes. So, whose interested and available. Either Condo or Mysa can do it this time and the other will wait a little bit for another group.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
A couple of us have discussed trying Sister Psyche's TF this weekend with the Virtue Legionniares. I believe it takes a minimum of 5 level 20-26 heroes. So, whose interested and available. Either Condo or Mysa can do it this time and the other will wait a little bit for another group.

I'm willing to try, but Sister Psyche's TF is Freakshow and will include Tanks, which have been hellish in Issue 3. The rollback of the boss increase is on test, so it looks like things will work normally on the live servers soon.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes. The tanks are really pretty tough lately.
I've been avoiding them as Blue unless I'm backed
up by a healer ...

Maybe we could hunt in Talos to see how well we
can handle the tanks there?

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Eep....

I just got my first new contact for Blue in
Pergrine Island. I went to her and she told
me I had to be level 40 for this mish.

If I have to wait until 40 to get any new
mishs, I'm going to be awfully sick of street
hunting by the time that I get to 40 ... I need
1.5 million to hit 40....

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Eep....

I just got my first new contact for Blue in
Pergrine Island. I went to her and she told
me I had to be level 40 for this mish.

If I have to wait until 40 to get any new
mishs, I'm going to be awfully sick of street
hunting by the time that I get to 40 ... I need
1.5 million to hit 40....

I've been seeing a lot of that in the DA/DM scrapper thread. At least four people have mentioned hitting 39 to get a new contact but not being able to get a mission until 40.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Winter Lords are still popping all over the place in Kings Row today. A good sized team makes great xp. Anyone want to work on leveling up some chars tonight? (Quiz made it from 10 to 13 in 2 hours since I got home today)

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

5 of us on Virtue if anyone wants to join us hunting Lords

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Woot! Chuck now has Super Jump!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Condo, Grev, Prism and PEte are hunting WL in Perez if anyone wants to join us.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

The strangest thing happened to me today on Virtue.

I had just logged in with Chuck to see about getting him leveled up a bit more, when I spotted a blue skinned, female named Shadow Lass! I tried to read her but couldn't get it to open (guess I was too far away) and then she disappeared.

Some time later, I ran across her again and said "Hello Legionnaire!" to which she replied "Hi Bouncing Boy! How are you?"

When I asked if she was a Legion fan, she said "Yes, as a matter, you may recognize my alts here on Virtue: Tasmia Mallor and Spark." Needles to say, I "knew" this was Caroline and decided she was role playing the Shadow Lass attitude. I replied "Of course, you probably know MY alts here as well, including Condo & Mysa." (I wasn't sure if Caroline remembered that "Vee" was "Chuck" ~ one of the pitfalls of having so many toons on CoH [Big Grin] ) She replied, "Yes of course I do!" then added "Sorry, I need to go" and took off flying.

By this time, I was having serious doubts that this was Caroline because, even when role playing, Caroline is very sweet when you talk to her and Shadow Lass just didn't "feel" right. But how could someone else have, not only a Shadow Lass, but a Tasmia Mallor and Spark on Virtue and it not be Caroline? That's a very odd coincidence!

Never saw Shadow Lass again but later on, I ended up teamed with another player on a team of 8. At one point, he sent me a tell saying "BTW, we were talking earlier when I was playing my other char, Shadow Lass" I immediately replied "Caroline? Is that you?" and got a replied in the negative.

Needless to say I was a little freaked but played it off by saying that I had been talking with lots of others during the day and had confused him with someone else.

Isn't that odd? Our own Caroline has a doppleganger running around as Shadow Lass & Spark on Virtue!!! So keep your eyes open for them and don't get confused!

--------------------

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Frown] Ewwwwwww I am really creeped out now... On my other server I actually have a couple people who have similarly freaked me out, so this is just unnerving.... I play a char called Trooper SheWolf and logged one day to face Trooper HeWolf, a male version of myself that claimed to be my younger brother.

I anyone ever runs into 'me' and they are not sure if it is me or not, please feel free to ask probing questions that only me real me would know. You all know things about Scott and I and our cats and my parents that no stranger could fake. And please do not believe anything bad that an imposter says or does. Sorry this happened to you Vee. [Confused]

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Logged into Virtue with Polar Kid, SunBoy's there also

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

LAr, Imra and Cos are on Infinity if anyone wants to join us

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.