Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
SLK!!!

Wow, what an ordeal! I'm glad you're doing better and will be on CoH soon!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] Sorry to hear about your health problems SLK but it sounds like you are mending well. Just take care of yourself and we'll be around when you feel up to playing.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Just went to log into CoH and discovered that there is an update to dowload. Only about 750K so it's not too big and it apprently includes the free respec but doesn't say anything about global chat. Sounds like they're still having problems with that.

See you in Paragon! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I tried to post earlier that they had installed the respec (no notes at all on what else was in the patch if anything) but we've been having serious connectivity issues here at work.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Just remember that somewhere about 5 -10 pages back, I described the process since you'll get NO explanation from anyone about how to do the respec. The only change is that you no longer have to go see Jack Wolfe in Galaxy, just type /respec in you chat window and you'll be able to do it from anywhere. Everything else I descriobed should be the same.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Get better soon SLK!

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear from you, SLK!

Hey, guys... this is something that I've been
meaning to suggest.. what do you think of giving
out our phone numbers to each other? Or at least
setting up a phone tree so that if one of us
goes AWOL we can make sure he or she is okay...?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sunboy and Cosmic Rokk are romping around Virtue if anyone wants to join us

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Just remember that somewhere about 5 -10 pages back, I described the process since you'll get NO explanation from anyone about how to do the respec. The only change is that you no longer have to go see Jack Wolfe in Galaxy, just type /respec in you chat window and you'll be able to do it from anywhere. Everything else I descriobed should be the same.

Here's a link. Took some doing to find it since that particular post isn't being searched.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Just went to log into CoH and discovered that there is an update to dowload. Only about 750K so it's not too big and it apprently includes the free respec but doesn't say anything about global chat. Sounds like they're still having problems with that.

See you in Paragon! [Big Grin]

This was included in the patch:

quote:
Capped the amount of experience a player can receive for a single arrest at 1/2 the total xp needed to go from the start of the character's current level to the start of the next one.
Was this done to stop powerleveling? Or is there another way that you can gain a full level from a single arrest?
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
This was included in the patch:

quote:
Capped the amount of experience a player can receive for a single arrest at 1/2 the total xp needed to go from the start of the character's current level to the start of the next one.
Was this done to stop powerleveling? Or is there another way that you can gain a full level from a single arrest?
Wow. Was it possible to get that much XP with powerlevelling? Wow. Even then 1/2 a level seems a bit much, why not 1/10th... aka one bubble or even 1/20th, half a bubble. We'd be happy getting that by sidekicking around...half a bubble per arrest.

Interesting thread over at the CoH boards about the boss changes. I posted my POM -- I think again the powerlevelers' idea of a challenging game blocked sight of the casual gamer's challenge. Sigh.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Anyone else planning on playing tonight. We have Sunboy up to 10 already on Virtue

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Sorry, I've got too much to prepare for a meeting tomorrow. And I think Caroline is off having fun with her SG on Victory, where she spends most of her time now.
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

quote:
Anyone else planning on playing tonight. We have Sunboy up to 10 already on Virtue

Ah, unfortunately, I got a call from the boss' boss just as I was gonna head out. I'll try to join ya but I'm only leaving the office now.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Working on Blue's next to the last story arc
in the 35-40 range ... I talked to Grem and
right now she's leaning towards making a version
of Dream Girl on Virtue as an empathy/psi
defender.

I told her to go ahead and invite our friend
Mel as well. Mel said she knows a little bit
about the Legion, so maybe she can come up with
a character.

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.