Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I logged in as EAP for a couple of hours and cleared up his 7500+ debt and got his last 3 bubbles to hit 21. Just after I logged out we lost our power for a minute (high, cold winds). I'm so glad I logged out before then. I had already lost 3k in xp due to a mapserver problem once tonight.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yawn ...

I logged onto Triumph afer the TF because Mel, a friend of Grem's and mine, had finally gotten a computer she could use COH on, and was logging
on for the first time last night. Grem logged on
too, and we took Mel's character, Drakka, on a
mini tour of the city.

And since when have you been able to do fishnets
in COH?!!

We wound up doing one of Grem's DE mishs and got
Drakka leveled up from up to 2 to 5 ... yes, we
took a level 2 on a level 37 mish ... the mish
itself ... well, let's just say that Blue was
kissing the floor a lot last night ... wound
up the night with 90k in debt ...

I know that they supposedly gave the baddies
that are hard to take down some extra xp value,
but it seemed like they were making them extra
tough too. Red Lesser Devoured were owning our
<bleep>! At the very least, they could kill us
with two swipes ... and I think we were even
one shotted a couple of times. How on Earth can
you win when the lead baddie just has to hit
you once to kill you ... ?

I didn't get a chance to ask Grem about doing
the TF with us, but I know she was going in to
work today at 10 so I doubt she would have had
the time to do so anyway ...

I'm getting too old for these kind of late
nights ... I was tired before logging onto
Triumph ... It's after 9 am here and just I
woke up...

*Yawn...*

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So was it 1:00 pm Eastern, 2:00 pm, or
3:00 pm we were supposed to finish up
TF?

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
2 p.m. EST. Just finished the hubby's birthday breakf -- um, lunch (man, can that man sleep!) -- and I'm hopping on now!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

For those of you who weren't there, when
Vee, Seymour, Caroline, and I were doing the
Synapse TF, we wound up facing the newly
improved Babbage ... who was basically too
tough for the four of us to be able to take
down. We got help from four other heroes and
did manage to get him down after dying ... but
everyone-- including those who helped us-- got
booted immediately after. We lost the influence,
the XP, and the badges ... and Caroline lost the
level she had just earned.

Oddly enough, we still had the debt that resulted
from the whole damn thing.

Attached is the response I got back from the
support team:

Thank you for contacting City of Heroes Support.

We apologize for any frustrations this situation may have caused. The developement team is working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. We understand your frustration resulting from these issues; unfortunately, support will not be able to reverse any resulting losses. Again, we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Typical. Then why do you still have the debt? Sounds like their debt system is programmed and stored differently. Maybe they need to move the XP and other character information to the same system.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
And since when have you been able to do fishnets in COH?!!

You still can't. Unless it is something special bundled with the DVD. I went in to make a new scrapper tonight based on a build posted the the scrapper thread and no fishnets were available.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I couldn't stay away. I hopped on later as Shadow Lad and exemplared down to give SunBoy (Lar Gand on Infinity) a hand. We got him up to 6.5. It was fun playing light and dark. Here's a pic of Sun and Shadow:

-

[ January 08, 2005, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Is that on Virtue? I already have a Sun Boy (Dirk). Didn't realize we had another one in the group. Or I just didn't remember.

[ January 09, 2005, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

He is on Virtue. We couldn't remember who had a Sun Boy, just that he hadn't been played in a long time, so we told Lar to go ahead.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you hooked up with him Seymour. He seems really nice and definitely is eager to be an active participant.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey everyone. I'm on Virtue with Polar Kid (he hasn't been inducted yet so he's not on the SG list) and I just saw Sunboy log on. I'm going to catch up with him. If your logging on look for us

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey, Caroline, Vee and Lar are on as AYla, Bouncing Boy & SunBoy. COme join us!

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Wow...

I spent way more time this weekend on Herocrack
than I thought I would. Blue is a little less
than halfway to 38 now. I finished up another
story arc ... I've only got two more arcs I
could do between now and 40 ... neither of which
appeal to me all that much, but I won't have
much else to do with Blue till then...

And I gotta say that heroes sure are lazy ... I
couldn't GIVE away level 36 and 37 SOs to people
in Steel ... well, not if it was going ot require
them to do something like go to a location.

Sheesh.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Here's a link to a new map that includes all the stores, trainers, plaques and badge locations. It also tells you what kind of baddies spawn where.

http://www.vidiotmaps.com/coh/all_ingame.exe

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.