Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you're okay Firebow. We'd miss Doc and the others on CoH but I can certainly understand. It has been a bit frustrating lately.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Good to hear from you Firebow. I'm hearing the siren call of Sims 2, too. I can't wait til someone starts making Legion skins. From what I've read on the comic skinning forums, most skinners are waiting until they can create more muscular meshes, too.

As far as TFs go, I don't think I'll have time to finish Synapse (got a good start last night) AND do Sister Psyche, as much as I'd like to. I've got a birthday party Sunday, and the christmas decorations still need to come down. Plus, you know, life. [Smile]

And I see a cake there, Vee. Happy Birthday!!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Scott, have you upped EAP's "reputation" level by any chance? If you did, that would explain this. Increasing your "reputation" actually is just setting the difficulty level higher for your char.

There are now five difficulty levels and we're all set to the middle one by default. If you increase it, you face tougher battles but the xp is higher. If you lower it, the mobs you will face are easier but the xp will be lower.

I hadn't Vee but thanks for mentioning that. I had no idea that the reputation level was the 'difficulty slider' I had heard about. I thought they were two different things.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Firebow:
I've been playing Sims2 alot lately too! [Big Grin]

Heh, Sims 2 was part of the Christmas haul, killing a lot of the things I hoped to do in Paragon City while I was away from work.

All my time in Sim City dwindled away, however, when I asked my honey if he wanted to install it on his machine. I've been making clothes in the meantime (so far just making more fashionable swimwear and underwear selections for my male sims... it drives me crazy to see my guys wearing what look's like grandma panties). Right now we're debating between buying the game twice or just waiting for University to come out.

Now if only I could figure out how to share the skins I've designed.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you sure you want too? Have you heard about the virus being spread by Sims 2? Actually its a hack that has become a virus. This is from the Slashdot blog:

quote:
jowens writes "SecurityFocus reports that players sharing house designs through Electronic Arts' Sims 2 Exchange are finding their game behaving oddly: espresso machines mysteriously satisfy all the Sims needs, Sims are suddenly comfortable with open relationships, and the social worker no longer cares how they treat their children. It turns out hacks were spreading invisibly with Sims 2 lots, infecting thousands of downloadable homes, and catching Electronic Arts by surprise. The hackers, who never intended their hacks to be viruses, have even written their own AV scanner to find and control the outbreak."

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So are we going to try to finish up the TF
tonight or go for another day this weekend?

And glad to know you're okay, Doc. 8-)

Happy Birthday, Vee!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm game for tonight. Just say the word.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
As far as TFs go, I don't think I'll have time to finish Synapse (got a good start last night) AND do Sister Psyche, as much as I'd like to. I've got a birthday party Sunday, and the christmas decorations still need to come down. Plus, you know, life. [Smile]

That's okay Seymour. I hope we can do two groups for Sister Psyche so both Condo and Mysa can do the TF.

[ January 07, 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday Vee!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Are you sure you want too? Have you heard about the virus being spread by Sims 2? Actually its a hack that has become a virus. This is from the Slashdot blog:

Wow. I can't say I'm surprised knowing the kind of object hacking that's been attempted.

I mostly want to figure out how to share the skins to share among a small group, my partner and maybe a few others, not upload it to EA's website or sims fansites.

With the original, it was really simple, just a matter of copying a couple bitmap files into a certain directory (and maybe a mesh file). With this version it's not so clear.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:

That's okay Seymour. I hope we can do two groups for Synapse so both Condo and Mysa can do the TF.

Sister Psyche? With Prism and Garth at 23 and Tasmia at 21, I think we've got room to play that TF twice.

I think I'm gonna say not this weekend, tho. Captain Hottie went from 12K debt to 40K debt in one mission and I'm kinda feeling like staying away from Paragon City this weekend.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Lyle,

Is Captain Hottie a blaster or a tank? I can't
recall...

What level is he?

Blue picked up over 200k in debt last weekened
when he did the Infernal AV mission ... and
that's the day that pretty much killed his old
SG ... 8-(

What sever is he on? Exemping really does work
wonders with debt ...

Blue Battler
Honorary

Okay, I know that Vee is ready, but how
about Caroline and Seymour? Can you guys
TF tonight?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Lar is on CoH right now. I'm PMing with him.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I can for a while, then I need a 15-minute or so break. (I'm preparing a special breakfast thing for my hubby's birthday.) I'm on my way!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I think Caroline is logging in as Kent pretty soon too.
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.