Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next? (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next?
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
?

Where do ya'll come up with this stuff? I guess I should start to read the gossip stuff, but I'd rather put out my eyes with a red hot poker. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'm like Corwin.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The Anna Paquin story was on the Huffington post (where I saw it) and I assume was picked up by other newspapers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was front page on Yahoo for awhile yesterday.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
That explains it. I don't watch the news anymore. Its gotta buncha dead people, depressing items, and little hope in it.

[Smile]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Unless you're a lesbian with the hots for Anna Paquin, that is.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Or a straight guy with ambitions of an Anna Paquin threesome!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Nah, to scrawny and stringy looking.

I like'm a little zoftig. Gimme some meat on dem bones.

Salma Hayek will do quite nicely.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And the latest in the string of celebrities to come out to the surprise of absolutely no one: Sean Hayes

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Really, I thought he had come out already...huh.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Don't think anyone was really surprised at this, were they?

--------------------

Something pithy!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually lots of more militant gays were pissed that he never says "I'm gay" or its equivalent outright in that article, iirc.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Back to wishing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzTa--dPpY&feature=related

Enrique is so obviously not gay, but this is one of the coolest things a straight heart throb could ever do.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I am more curious about my neighbor. At least I have a shot with him.

OK, realistically, not really.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Actually lots of more militant gays were pissed that he never says "I'm gay" or its equivalent outright in that article, iirc.

Then they really need to get over themselves. Who made them the Gay Police? Thats the biggest and worst problem america has as a whole, people that think they have the right to tell other people how to run their lives. Take care of your own glass house first.

Hayes doesn't owe them anything. And they don't owe him anything, or own him either. I went to the link and its pretty obvious that he doesn't care for the way he was treated by either the straight or gay media, and he pretty much feels they can all kiss his ass. Good for him.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
But it isn't just a matter of letting them run their own lives. Without them being honest about who they are there are others who will make them be "heterosexual". On the Hannity boards, I made a post about Raymond Burr being gay (He had a 35 year relationship with another man. They owned a vineyard together and Burr left his estate to him) Another poster ther insisted "Unless he said 'I'm gay', I won't believe it."

And another way to look at it is that there is a major pressure for gay people to be closeted. That pressure is telling gay people how to run their lives too.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.