Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Do you guys already have a full team?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, guys.

Was fun for Team Celerity to kick Clockwork
Butt last night. 8-)

In regards to the training server, do I put the
copy program to bring my characters over to it
in the actual game folder or in the test folder?

Got one more bubble for Bluette after we got
done last night. As Mordru is my witness, she
will have flight by the end of this week!

[Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it was pretty nice getting through a TF twice in a weekend.

I went back on after Desperate Housewives to try out the cape mish and almost succeeded... I managed to save the time capsule but couldn't defeat them on my own. Basically what I did was I turned Group Invis on and ran straight to the capsule (I've seen the map before so I made a pretty accurage guess to where the capsule would be) then turned Phantom Army on and decieved the Anathemas.

Unfortunately, while PA helps me solo that mish had too many enemies to take on... especialy when I was facing Anathemas one level higher and I eventually died twice.

Thankfully, if you save the capsule the mish doesn't end and I don't have to see all those contacts again. (IP no longer looks cool to me after having to fly over so much of it.)

I was going to suggest we try the mish again but it looks like they sent through the patch today. I DLed one this morning. Unfortunately, CoH no longer works on my system... it just totally freezes me up on the opening screen.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I see they posted the folowing on the CoH website...

Tasks

* Fixed critical bug that caused some players in missions containing protectable objects to fail the mission before reaching the objects. "

Mysa wants you all to know that she will make herself available all night to help you guys earn your capes.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:

In regards to the training server, do I put the
copy program to bring my characters over to it
in the actual game folder or in the test folder?

I don't htink it's something you need to download. Just click on the link for it in the Training Room thread at CoH and it will do it for you.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Mysa wants you all to know that she will make herself available all night to help you guys earn your capes.

Prism'll love the help, providing that I can get the game workinging...
[X-Bomb Betty]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
How's it going, Prism? Is it working yet?
Blue Battler
Honorary

Where is everyone tonight?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Virtue

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I was waiting for the cape people but none of them made it. SLK did though and we ran into ERG-ONE and his girfriend (who had just made a Legion char of her own ~ Brainy Ack 5. [Big Grin] ) We had a great time playing with them and got them and SLK's Chief Zendak all up to lvl 7-8.

Brainy is now a member of the Legionnaires of Virtue (ERG has been for a week or so) so be sure to look out for them. They were a great deal of fun and liked to play in character. They might join us on Wed for Legion Night.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Hey, guys.

Congratulate me!

I went ahead and got Bluette up to level 14
tonight. Not only that, but she actually made
it on the top ten victors list for Steel Canyon.
When I checked it last, she had made it up to
#8 ... I think it was 298 arrests for the day
at last count. [Big Grin]

She's my 4th character to pick hit level 14 and
get a full travel power.
[Big Grin]

Now if anyone actually wants to play Triumph
again, it shouldn't be too bad to travel through
the Hollows. Bluette has both TP and flight, so
she could fly ahead and then tp the rest of the
team to the door. If necessary, I could always
exemp her down after doing that so we could
still do lower level mishs.

Heh. I'm really kind of giddy right now. She's
one of my favorite characters to play and now I
can actually run around in Steel and not get
blasted everytime I have to go somewhere! [Big Grin]

Blue Battler
Honorary

And when does the change to Legion night
take effect?

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Nass, no luck. I tried a few times tonight... CoH crashes my machine consistently. A bit of me was desperately hoping a patch would show up in the night but oh, well.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I know this rarely, if ever, helps but did you post it on the CoH boards? There seems to be a number of PC issues on the first couple of pages today.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Can I say I hate getting killed at this level? I've gotten near 8k in debt. I can't believe they upped the debt rate by almost 1,000 from 21 to 22.

Got killed twice trying to visit my contact in IP to get the last bit for the cape mission. At least it appears the mission is no longer bugged. But I definitely need help to complete it.

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.