Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, this weekend should be good for me to play Sister Psyche's TF. It'll be fun to play that one again.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Infinity TF works for me tonight Blue.

I'll also put in a plug for doing the next one (Sister Psyche?) on Virtue SOON. Condo is almost 5 bubbles into 25 and Mysa just hit 25 last night, so both are nearing the upper limit for that one.

Grats on Poe, Scott! I really need to spend some time on leveling up Merlin.

I'm trying to remember ... Sister Psyche is the
one with all the 5th, right? I wonder what that'll
look like.

Let's see, Andrew is a 23, I think ... and so
is Prism? Tas I think is a 22 or a 24 ... so
I'd say that we're within the doable range....

Will Pete be able to join us?

And Garth is what, chopped liver? He's 22, going on 23. I think Tas is only 21. I know Caroline hasn't been playing her much if any.

I'd join in if it is the Virtue Legion. Its just Infinity I have a problem with. But I can't play tonight. The slide-off I had yesterday messed up my car's steering so I have to try and get it fixed tonight.

Nah, Garth's more like fried ham than chopped
liver ... [Big Grin]

Sorry, buddy. Didn't mean to exclude the zappy
one. I was just thinking out loud...

I'm for doing Virtue TF this weekend and at least
starting Infinity tonight. I'm thinking that I'm
going to buy Star a couple more healing DOs so
that if I hit 21 during the TF I can have his
heal slotted with one recharge and five heals...
I need all the power I can get in that since I
don't have any others.

Prism, how do you have your AM slotted? I read a
post from someone who had theirs slotted 4
recharges and 2 end recoveries ... I'm wondering
how viable that'd be ...

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
Lady Maleficent and some of my oather alts can join Blue's Battlers. I haven't played on that server for so many months I probably got dumped from all my groups. And, wanna know someathing funny? Paris Hilton has been stuck in the dance club from hell limbo for what, six months now??? Never got her out from way back when they changed the location of the dance club... Wonder if she even exists. You know my feelings about some of the people in your old SG Blue, but still, I'm a sucker for SG drama, and I have it so big on Victory that I can't leave..... It's a sickness, I know. [Roll Eyes]

I'm sure that Paris is still there. Just say the
word and Blue or Bluette will be glad to TP Paris
to safety! [Big Grin]

And I'm hoping that Blue's SG can be drama
free!

Blue Battler
Honorary

Vee,

I hate how gimpy that Red Bee feels compared
to Bluette, so the Adventurers is pretty
inactive.

Sometime we'll have to get onto Triumph so I
can induct you guys ... and all my alts!

Hey, Scott ... is Gung going to join Blue's
SG? 8-)

Blue Battler
Honorary

So what time are we going to start on TF?

It should be fairly early as we may be at
it a while...

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
And I'm hoping that Blue's SG can be drama
free![/QB]

Oh good grief, I can't believe you'd even suggest that might happen. My that is just the most...

eh, I can't fake drama. Nevermind. [Razz]

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
So what time are we going to start on TF?

It should be fairly early as we may be at
it a while...

Now works for me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still at work [Frown] , about to leave. I'll be pulling out the snowblower when I get home, so don't expect me before 9:30 EST. Sorry. It was one of those days.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Sorry to hear that, Seymour...

we'll hold the fort down till you get here! 8-)

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

I decided to check out the costume mission for EAP, just screwing around. The SOBs sent 10, TEN, level 22 (2 levels above EAP) Tsoo against him. Half of them were Cranes and every one of their holds hit and the new inspiration to break the hold doesn't work at all. It wakes you up but you are put right back to sleep. I went from 0 to 5000 in debt in less than 3 minutes just trying to run for my life. I could use so many expletives here right now but I'm biting my tongue.

This may just have been the final straw. If this is what they consider fun they can have it and I'll just keep my money.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I did report it as a bug but like the mission XP from the other night I expect shi* for an explanation and help.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

That's screwy, Scott...

When I did the costume mish with Bluette, I
only wound up with about 3-5 Tsoo coming after
me ... now it's possible that my ambush got
... well, ambushed ... but I remember that
clearly because that was the first time I tried
to solo the cape mish ...and I was surprised that
I didn't have more baddies to face...

Lightning Lad
Founder

I totally think its screwed up. But here's the response I received:

quote:
Thank you for playing City of Heroes and writing us with your feedback and suggestions! We always appreciate hearing from our players. The City of Heroes development team is continually making changes to improve the game, and looks at your feedback very closely to make this happen. Please note that in addition to writing us, you should always feel free to post your constructive opinions/feedback/suggestions on the City of Heroes message board (http://boards.cityofheroes.com) where your fellow players and the dev team will be able to view them first hand. Thanks again!
[Confused] WTF? They don't even address my question. Exactly the kind of 'customer care' I've come to expect from NCSoft/Cryptic.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott, have you upped EAP's "reputation" level by any chance? If you did, that would explain this. Increasing your "reputation" actually is just setting the difficulty level higher for your char.

There are now five difficulty levels and we're all set to the middle one by default. If you increase it, you face tougher battles but the xp is higher. If you lower it, the mobs you will face are easier but the xp will be lower.

[ January 07, 2005, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Anyone seen Firebow (Doc) or SLK (Pete) recently? Seems like I haven't seen either on CoH or LW since before Christmas. Wonder if they're okay.

I'm just fine, thanks for noticing Vee! [Smile] I've just been lurking here on LW, for no apparent reason other than not having anything to say...

As for COH, my account time is over, and I'm not sure if it's worth it to renew, actually. I may just take my copy of COH to the EB store for a trade in...

I've been playing Sims2 alot lately too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.