Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Grats, EAP!!

So, we gonna get Star his cape today? What time is good? I'm pretty open at this point since I didn't get "Sims 2" yesterday. [Smile]

Just logged on so I'm ready anytime to get Star his cape. If I'm not on as Beauty check Virtue for me.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

BTW, Condo was a very good boy this year and he got level 25 for Christmas! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Grats to Condo. 8-)

I'm eating pizza.

I'll be ready in a few... 8-)

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. I'm ready.

8-)

Blue Battler
Honorary

Seymour, if you're on, Beauty and Star
are ready for Princess to join them for
cape mish. [Big Grin]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Grrr. No one has done a build guide for an Electricity/Electricity blaster. The only thing the boards say is that only idiots take elec/elec. No respect I tell you.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the respect on Gung right now.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So far I've dropped the Teleport option altogether and taken the Speed path. I've also taken Aim, Buildup and Swift (to get Stamina).
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

I'm surprised that no one has done one...

You might consider taking Hurdle ratehr than
swift for Gung. You're going to need the
jumping ability to get around in some places...

Blue Battler
Honorary

Well, with Beauty Blazing and Star healing,
we managed to get Star his cape and new
outfit. The 2nd outfit I designed for Star
I wanted to reflect the green of his rad
powers and also had the Starman heritage,
so ... here you go.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Grats!

I just logged on, and no one was there. I guess you were here posting pics. Looks great.

I'll go back to Infinity for a bit to see if anyone shows up.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Great cape and I love the second costume. Looks real good.

I took Swift and will take Hurdle next towards Stamina. Even with SuperSpeed Gung still seems sluggish but I think Aim and Buildup help.

Have you guys ever seen these Inspirations? I picked up one of each just running around for a few seconds with Gung and don't recall ever seeing them before.

-

-

Blue Battler
Honorary

You might want to slot swift some if Gung is
still feeling sluggish.

And those are the new inspirations that are
supposed to start dropping with issue 3 to
help with all the mez's...I think in part to
keep controllers from kicking royal nass when
PVP takes place...

Lightning Lad
Founder

I've got a 16+ (or ++) in Swift and a 19 in SuperSpeed. I need to get ahold of some DOs. I wound up selling back half of the Enhancement I had. Gung had 1/3 of the damage Enhancements he needed. He was very badly slotted. I think he'll be much better off. Now I just need the real Respec on the live server.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
And those are the new inspirations that are
supposed to start dropping with issue 3 to
help with all the mez's...I think in part to
keep controllers from kicking royal nass when
PVP takes place...

And that's when I'll drop the game for sure. I do NOT want a PvP game. If I did I would have waited for Everquest II or WoW for sure. People are big enough nassholes in the game without having to pick up debt because they just want to pick on other players. Keep the PvP to CoV only.

[ December 26, 2004, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Come on! Don't you want to kick some Mekt nass? Admit it you know you do! [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.