Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Thats right about when I left Scott. I was actually in a mission when they made the announcement.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's too bad. It would have been great to have Chorus join us. As it was though I actually got to chase down and beat the snot out of Dr. Vahz. I think being SK'd to Condo helped a lot though as did his blasting away at him while I was using my fists.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Bluette was face down in sewage when the
big Dr. V went down...

[Frown]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I just got to finish the respec mission on Pinnacle for Chorus! Woohoo!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Grats, Danny. 8-)

Are we going to play tonight or is everyone too
busy with Christmas stuff?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Beauty's on Infinity waiting....waiting....waiting.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

waiting...waiting....

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
That's too bad. It would have been great to have Chorus join us. As it was though I actually got to chase down and beat the snot out of Dr. Vahz. I think being SK'd to Condo helped a lot though as did his blasting away at him while I was using my fists.

[LOL] That was fun last night. Sorry we didn't hook up Danny! It would have been fun having Chorus with us. Before Scott logged Prism, Bluette and Condo also found Paladin, the new giant clock villain in KR. He looks like Babbage and is at least as tough but we were able to take him down.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

...yawn...waiting...ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Sorry, Vee, but no one had said anything the
last time I checked.

I've got to get a bite to eat and put some
laundry on, but I should be able to log on in
half an hour or so...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Beauty, Star and Dreaming Death (Danny Blaine) are on Infinty if anyone else want s to join us

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry guys. I just got home. Even if tomorrow wasn't our day off for the holiday I'd have to take it after the last two days of work.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

That's okay, buddy. Know how you feel. 8-)

We got Star up to 20 tonight, but we didn't
have time or the energy to do the cape mish
tonight, so we're going to try to do it on
Sunday. I'm going to be away from COH until
then.

Blue got his first earned Accolade today as
well. He got the Crey Pistol. It's pretty much
useless for anything except bragging rights, but
it's nice to finally have one. 8-)

Lightning Lad
Founder

Cool. Congrats!

I logged EAP in for a few minutes and started the Doc Vahz mission. I was standing toe-to-toe with him for a good five minutes between my Dark Regen and Dark Consumption but I just wasn't doing any damage. Most of my hits connected but he's a tough old bastard. He finally knocked me down far enough while I was out of insps and waiting for my powers to recycle that I couldn't even run away. So I left and hit the streets of Steel until I cleared out my 2K debt and got 2 1/2 bubbles towards 19.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Not being sensible and going to bed when I
should have-- well, actually not feeling
sleepy at all yet-- I copied Star over to
the test server twice and tried out dimension
shift and eneverting field.

Dimension shift is a cool power that's totally
antithetical to the game. I don't know what the
normal accuracy rate is and I was too lazy to hunt
out characters of a comparable level to Star, but
the 5 Council guys I hit with it instantly went
phased and couldn't hurt me at all.

Down side, of course, is that I couldn't hurt
them either. [Frown]

As maybe a last ditch "Oh my God we're all gonna
die" power, this would be useful, but in normal
play it's just totally useless.

Enverting field-- especially when coupled with
Star's holding powers-- seemed to rock. I used
it on a lead shocker and brick-- again, low
level-- and it seemed to triple the damage I
was able to do to them.

But it has the most horrendous endurance drain
of any power I have used in this game. Star went
through his entire endurance on the 2 guys ...
with only about 4 attacks ... in what couldn't
have been much more than 20 seconds...

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.