Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
anyone watching the Ghost Hunters International? I think Robb may be one of us.....would be NICE to find out if it's true. Robb's a dreamboat. ah...I go watch him on every Wednesdays night. [Love]

Do you have a picture?
Never mind. Goggle image is my friend  -

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
He's cute... must have sex with!!!

In other gay/lesbian news, LiLo and Samantha have had a horrible breakup apparently, and Linds is on the verge of suicide!

In less depressing news, this brother to an AMERICAN IDOL finalist needs to come out ASAP:

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
NY State legislators may have a bill in front of them by tomorrow (Thursday). The Gov is sponsoring it, so no need to override a veto as VT had to.... as long as it gets through at all.

2 years ago, it easily sailed through the Assembly but failed in the state Senate (then under GOP control). This time around, the Dems have a slight majority in the Senate, and the Dem leader says some GOP he's been talking to will support it.

We shall see.

polls show 41% of NYers for it (up from 33% two years ago), and only 20% vs. A lot of neutrality.

NYS already recognizes marriages performed elsewhere.

we shall see...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

One day... one fine, sweet, glorious, heaven-sent day....

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll arm wrestle you for him, lash ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Check out this article on Robert Pattinson.

Detail Interview "I'm allergic to vaginas"

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Whoa. What exactly is the reader to infer from this? Well, I'll tell ya what I infer from it... he needs to consult an allergy doctor!

Ha, ha ha... I kid, I kid! Welcome to the family, Robert! I'm sure both you and your hair will be more than welcome!

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is this suppose to be out people we want to be gay? Cause I'm real good at that game [Big Grin]
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Now we find out all the noviates in the Vatican's seminary were being pimped out to wealthy gay men!!
I'm not too surprized!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And a collective "Duh!" is heard throughout the land!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
No doubt on that Rocky.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay,Ricky. There's no better day to come out than today.

Anderson Cooper is next up. He'll supposedly come out in the next few days with the support of his super good looking New York bar owner boyfriend. It's getting hot in here.

[ March 29, 2010, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Getting back to someone I'd like to be gay. From Lost:

-

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Cuba Gooding, Jr.? Thank you!
and I hate to admit it, but Mario Lopez is something I would love to regret in the morning.
I always thought Ricky Martin was someone I would like to go to the prom with.

[Color Kid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So apparently ANNA PAQUIN has frolicked barefoot through the Sapphic gardens. Rogue's bi!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.