Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
AND they've just announced the voice of Optimus Prime.

I think I'm going to cry.

And in the very best, most awesomest way possible. This movie just became the greatest thing for me since Lord of the Rings.

I'm serious, y'all. I'm actually getting a little choked up here.

[Love] [Optimus Prime] [Love]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How can Bumblebee be a Camaro? NOOOOOOO
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Shush!

Don't ruin the glorious Prime news! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Have you seen "Clerks II"? One of the characters is a huge Transformers fan. There're some cute jokes in it (and yes, the Gobots are referred to as the "K-Mart" of Transformers).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here is the list of the Transformers confirmed as appearing in the movie:

AUTOBOTS:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ratchet (not an ambulance)
Ironhide

DECEPTICONS:

Megatron
Starscream
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Barricade
Skorpinok
Frenzy
Blackout

There must be more Autobots yet to be announced unless they are always outnumbered.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Outnumbered.

And here's Bumblebee, a (Reported as, partial) Megatron, the Autobots in vehicle mode, Prime's arm and his head with the eyes blacked out...

-  -  -  -  -

[ August 18, 2006, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this movie is totally gonna rock -- 'cause I'm in it!

I just got back from a day of being an extra for some exteriors shot in downtown Detroit. Michael Bay had such a good time filming "The Island" here, he decided to give us a little love on this one.

There were no actors present (at least not in the parts I filmed). And, of course, we didn't actually get to see the Transformers, but we had to pretend we did -- and run like hell as they began fighting on the street! That's all we did today (between sitting and standing): cower, run and scream. It was a lot of fun. And now that I've had a few minutes to sit and relax, I can barely move my legs. I haven't done that kind of sprinting since junior high.

Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the select few Bay pulled aside for special close-up screaming, but there are a few shots I think I'll be able to pick myself out in.

So everyone go see it and look for the guy in khakis and a pastel green (with thin blue stripes) polo.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
a friend of mine gave me a link to soem of the behind the scenes stuff on the Transformers movie. it's some of the same thing Rebbot posted. but some more stuff.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/transformersmovie/pool/

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! those pics currently on page 1 from MH.2 and Withnail1 are from my shoot. Cool to see the truck go up. We were screaming and running away from it so actually didn't get to see it go up except through some terrified glances backwards. As much as that thing was rigged, it was louder than I was expecting, so it wasn't hard to be in character. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still holding out hope that it'll be a good movie, but a lot of my fanboy hopes are dashed. The redesigns remind me of that American made "Godzilla" movie -- that it's just totally wrong-headed. They look like walking scrap heaps - there's just no elegance to the designs and I imagine that when these guys run around the details will be completely lost anyway.

The redesigns on the latest Transformers cartoon were bad enough, overloading on details so that the humanoid form is lost, but this looks worse.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Dug up this thread because Ain't It Cool News just got their hands on a screenshot of Scorponok attacking some troops in a very big, very ANGRY way.

There's no telling how long this will be online, however, so hopefully it'll be online long enough for a few people to check out. As for me? I'm as excited as I ever was about this, if not more so. I'm one of those people who will probably try to take opening day off from work. D:

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Transformers trailer in HD!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

D'oh! You just beat me to it, Scott.

I'm not in this trailer, either, but it still looks like it could be awesome. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
I got very little sleep yesterday.

I was too busy watching and rewatching that trailer over and over again like the rabid fan that I am. If I'd HAD any decent amounts of sugar or caffeine in my system then, my fiancé's step-mother would have had to pry me off the ceiling with a crowbar. XD

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
gotta admit i like the new look for Bumble bee

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.