Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
After a disasterous mission Monday night with Mysa and Danny Blaine (sorry, guys) I finally finished my last bubble and hit 23 with Shadow Lad. I soloed a timed defeat all Sky Raiders mission! Woo hoo! I couldn't believe it. Almost died twice but was able to escape to the elevators. Unfortunately, there were four powers I wanted to add slots to, but I only got 2, but my snipe should be a lot better once I save enough for a damage SO.

Anyway, 26 is the high spot for what's-her-face's TF, right? And 21 for Synapse? Princess is a few bubbles into 20, so she needs to be careful. Maybe I could sneak a bit of time in for Synapse this weekend if I wind up not having to work Sunday.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
If we have enough people, I could probably make
it for Synapse this weekend. I'd like to get
Star to 20 first, but as I'm a few bubbles short
of 19, I don't think it'd be a problem if I didn't
make it before then.

Does anyone know if Lar hit 15 yet? If we're going
to do Synapse and he's interested, we ought to get
him up to 16, so it might be a good idea to play
Infinity tomorrow ....

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be up for Synapse this weekend if we can get a group together. I'll see if I can find out about Lar during the week.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Blue, if you want help getting to 20, I'm on Infinity.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I'd be up for Synapse this weekend if we can get a group together. I'll see if I can find out about Lar during the week.

I just checked with Grem, and she thinks she's
going to be free this weekend as well.

Blue Battler
Honorary

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Blue, if you want help getting to 20, I'm on Infinity.

Thanks for the offer, Vee, but I had already
told my friend Temp that I'd be meeting her on
Triumph tonight...

Wish I could have taken you up on the offer. Star
so needs to hit 20... maybe he can make some
progress on that tomorrow if we play on Infinity...

Blue Battler
Honorary

Do we know who would be interested in doing
the Infinity task force this weekend? If Grem
and Lar both make it, I figure that Beauty
and Princess can sk them to get the most bang
for our tanker bucks. If Caroline or anyone
else is up to playing this weekend I can sk
them, so we ought to be able to do a team of
six without any problems.

Grem wasn't sure if she was still a 14 or had
hit 15 or not, so she could use a little leveling
too....

And rats. I just remembered. Kent was a 14 the
last time we played, I think ... so the good dr
needs a little attention too. If Caroline isn't
able to doing that tomorrow, we might try to work
that in on the weekend BEFORE we do the TF.

Grem mentioned in passing to me when she was
working tonight, but I can't remember for sure
what time it is. I want to say that she should
be free this evening.

Let me know what time and where we'll be playing
tonight and I'll pass it along to her when I get
home from work tonight.

If we're going to do TF this weekend,
I vote for Infinity tonight ...

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I won't know until later today for sure if I can do Synapse this weekend, but it's not looking good. I'd only be able to do it Sunday, but if I have to work, there's now way I can pull it off. I have too much Christmas stuff to do too.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry I haven't been joining in lately guys. I just don't have anyone on Infinity I like except Snake and I'm not into playing a gun blaster at the moment. I have delete Lightning Ranzz and start him over when I'm feeling more in the mood.

For now I'm going to continue to work on EAP when I do play. Its been almost a week since I logged in last I think.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I guess that was also my way of saying I won't be seeing you guys on Infinity tonight or for a TF this weekend. Hope you have fun!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
I won't know until later today for sure if I can do Synapse this weekend, but it's not looking good. I'd only be able to do it Sunday, but if I have to work, there's now way I can pull it off. I have too much Christmas stuff to do too.

Rats....tell them your Legion signal device went
off and you had to go? 8-)

Blue Battler
Honorary

Is anyone ready to play yet? I think i'm going to
hop onto Infinity and work on Brin for a while.
Once someone else shows up, I can switch to
Star.

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Should be there in a few... although Tinya may need to be sk'd, since she's 11th.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Star, Kent, and Tinya are on infinity now.
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, I know I won't have time this weekend to do any TFs. I don't have anyone on Infinity high enough anyway. *Sigh* I haven't logged in about a week, and I don't think I'll be able to get back on for awhile either. I miss everyone! [Frown]
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.