Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
To be honest, I have a few characters that I wish
I could move to a new server. For instance, I'd love to have Agrem on either the Infinity or the Virtue server. She's only level 10, but I'd like
to do more with her ... especially since she's the one charcter I want to get TP for as a travel power ...

IMO, we should rethink playing on a buncha servers, especially since alliance chat is coming. Vee suggested a bi-weekly rotation, but maybe we could let our moods decide a little more often once we can go "Hi, I'm on Protector as Mystery Man."

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Dang, I hate missing out on all the fun. [Frown] Life has been pretty hectic lately, and I miss the nights (or weekends) when I had the time to sit and play for a few hours. I guess I'll have to get everybody caught up during the Christmas break.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Ack.... I have such a bad connection tonight!

Major lag after we left Perez Park, and I finally got disconnected... which is just as well since it's midnite and all.

Thanks for the team though... Condo, Grev and Doc took the time to get the Hellspawn badge tonight, and Doc Nimbus is one and a half bubbles from 18th level thanks for the not sk'd missions! We got to beat up some Sky Raiders, and Grev got his Pwnz badge. Gratz!

Doc will finally get hover soon, so I don't have to fall when I teleport.... ::sigh::

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I was having a pretty bad conection myself..
major league lag ...

I have to say that there are some benefits to a
large SG ... Blue's in a new one again, and it's
pretty darn small in terms of players ... and I
have a feeling I'm going to be slogging my way
thru 33 to 35. Grem on the other hand, is in a
larger one, and she was closing in on 36 tonight

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Seymour ....

I was running Blue last night and the higher
members of my SG took me into Peregrine Island.
While we were there, I saw my first Dark Servant.

It kind of looks like Grem's Phantasm except it
doesn't move and has dark powers. Pretty cool
power for a non controller to have ...

Blue Battler
Honorary

Is anyone going to be playing tonight? I think
I know what I want for Star Kallor's second
costume? I think it has that classic adventure
era feel while still being an original design.

I also wouldn't mind working on Xs Ive either
if anyone's got a yen to be on Virtue ...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I just logged on and didn't see anyone on Virtue or Infinity. I'm up for either if anyone else wants to join me. Probably work on Lar on Protector in the meantime so check for me there or post where you'll be.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
GAHHHH! I'm having major disconnect problems lately... Driving me crazy here... ah well, hopefully the techies will get back to me soon..

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Doc & Condo are on Virtue if anyone wants to join us.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

I need to run some errands now, but I'll be
back later.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Gah!

What is up with the Devs? I just transferred
Bluette to the training server so I could show
her off to everyone who doesn't have anyone on
triumph but one on test server could see her, but
I just read they're going to be decreasing the
effectiveness of Andrew's invincability too!

Damn them!! I'm getting so sick and tired of
them nerfing my character!!!!!

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Hey, Seymour ....

I was running Blue last night and the higher
members of my SG took me into Peregrine Island.
While we were there, I saw my first Dark Servant.

It kind of looks like Grem's Phantasm except it
doesn't move and has dark powers. Pretty cool
power for a non controller to have ...

I saw one in Steel when we were heading up to Boomtown (or Faultline, whichever is up there). They look pretty cool.

I wish I had time to play this weekend. But with work being so heavy, I'm having to get as much of the rest of my Christmas stuff done this weekend (wrapping, etc.) because I don't know if it'll get done otherwise. I really hate this new computer system at work. And Shadow Lad only has one bubble to go until 23. Curses!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
quote:
Originally posted by Firebow:
Anyone interested in starting a 'Re-Imagined' Legion team on CoH? Maybe not Waids.. but our own?

I call dibs on Lyle re-imagined as a suave, seductive spy!
Subterfuge Kid is on Protector. I've got him up to level 6, so far. Hopefully we get new costumes, including a tux before he hits level 20.

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Calling all heroes!

quote:
There’s been an uprising of Villain on Villain violence on the Training Room server and it is starting to spill into the streets of the city.

I have contacted the Paragon City Council (PCC) to coordinate an effort to clean up the city streets.

The PCC will convene on the Test Server at 7pm Pacific Time/9pm Central Time today, Monday, December 13, 2004 in all areas of the city. Reports indicate that it could take days to get Paragon City back under control. We ask all available heroes to attend regardless of security level.

Further instructions will be given by the PCC at that time via the city-wide emergency broadcast system.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hmmmm....I may have to stay up for this and see what's going on! [Big Grin]

Until then I'll be roaming the streets of Paragon so if anyone else is on just post where you are going to be and I'll come looking for you.

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.