Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Blue, even if Grem doesn't have clear mind, if she's a healer then exemp her and bring lots of disciplines. One of you can always go out and buy more if you need them. Her heals will let you deal with the Anathema and Pariahs well enough aslong as you take your time.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm. Thanks for the info, Vee.

So how does protector sound to everyone?

Is that okay?

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Works for me!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Blue, I've got Shadow Yamamura on Triumph who's a 14-ish Dark/Dark Defender... once I finish the Ubelman arch with CH I could try to get her to the point where she could be helpful on the cape mish...

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Lyle. I may yet need that help. [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Lyle, I'd love to finally meet Amethyst Amy if we end up on Protector. Don't think I've ever seen Mysa's alternate reality twin.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

We're on Protector now. We've made new
characters. I'm Kidd Blaze. Grem is
Sadie Monroe. Vee hasn't told us who he
is yet. 8-)

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So did you guys have fun? I decided to log in and work on EAP. Got him from 5 1/2 bubbles towards 15 to 6 bubbles towards 16. Got my first souvenier for completing a storyline, a scrap of a clockwork. But my next contact has sent me to Faultline and I have no idea how to get there.

And I started our SG. Creators of History or CoH for short. Our colors are black and white and the symbol is the hourglass. Leaders are Legends, Captains are Icons and the regular members are Footnotes. Next time anyone wants to log onto Victory let me know and I'll induct you.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and I still have the Jewel of Hera mission if you guys want to get the Spelunkers badge. Speaking of badges EAP earned the Tough badge tonight for taking over 100,000 points of damage. I don't think Garth earned his until he was like 18 or 19.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry I missed Legion night. I didn't get home from work until after 9. This new computer system is killing us.

I probably wouldn't have joined you, though. I really want to concentrate on Shadow Lad and Princess P -- get them to those higher levels and cool places.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

'Grats, Scott. EAP is really moving
fast!

I made yet another fire controller ...
this time with empathy. One of these
days I'm hoping to get fire imps ...

Seymour, I really need to work on Star
some more as well ... I've not yet gotten
his cape!

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
I've created 'Arctic Lad' for the reimagined Legion on Protector. He's based on my reimagining of Polar Boy (of course).

[ December 10, 2004, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Firebow ]

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I'll probably sit out the new Legion for right now. I'm burned out on new characters and I'm tired of getting most of them to their teens (or even just to 11 which I think is the average level for my characters). I really want to focus on getting a couple of characters to the really high levels.
Blue Battler
Honorary

I'd like to see you get Gung up to 20, Scott.
Too bad they don't have labcoats, but maybe
Gung is a leather wearing guy in his civvies.
8-)

Blue Battler
Honorary

To be honest, I have a few characters that I wish
I could move to a new server. For instance, I'd
love to have Agrem on either the Infinity or the
Virtue server. She's only level 10, but I'd like
to do more with her ... especially since she's
the one charcter I want to get TP for as a travel
power ...

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.