Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » So what are you WATCHING? (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  78  79  80   
Author Topic: So what are you WATCHING?
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm hooked on the current season of Survivor ... but then I'm hooked on all seasons of Survivor ... couple of real characters this season ... my favorite is a guy from NYC who seems totally out of place ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I have become totally addicted to NCIS. It's on USA and since that's one of the few channels we get at work, it's usually on during my lunch.

Right at this very minute, I'm watching Hang 'Em High with Clnt Eastwood. I've never seen the whole movie, just bits and pieces.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Update: I think I've officially decided that Fringe is my favorite new show of the season. It's not anywhere near Pushing Daisies or Lost awesome, but it's pretty damn good. Life on Mars has quite a bit of potential as well.

New update: Life on Mars has surpassed Fringe as my favorite new show.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
New update: Life on Mars has surpassed Fringe as my favorite new show.

Ouch! There's a bit of bad news regarding Life on Mars.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn, its one of the few shows I'm actively watching and loving right now.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It IS really good. Sucks that it's being cancelled, but good that it will have a definitive ending. Jason O'Mara has a bright, BRIGHT future ahead of him!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
I'm hooked on the current season of Survivor ... but then I'm hooked on all seasons of Survivor ... couple of real characters this season ... my favorite is a guy from NYC who seems totally out of place ...

All the guys on his tribe are SO cute!

I hate Coach. And what's with the hair?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Courtesy of the local library, I'm working my way through the five seasons of Babylon 5.

One of the things Toledo and area does right is the library system. Also well stocked, maintained, staffed and updated. Best bang for the buck I think we have around here.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally saw the Dark Knight opus yesterday. Oh, Lord, do I EVER want those lost two hours of my life back...

Bah.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I've wanted to check out Life on Mars but BOTH are DVRs are getting full quickly. Not enough time. I haven't even watched sports because the DVR is close to full. [Frown]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Haven't been here in a while.

cleome, hmmm, I was looking foward to watching Adaptation.

Some films I've watched recently.

Still on a Woody Allen kick I checked out Vicky Christina Barcelona. Loved it. As I've mentioned before any film about spending a whole summer in europe (escaping) is up my alley. Didn't disappoint. Not sure if Penelope should've gotten an Oscar. Her performance was great but she wasn't in it much.

Girl with the Pearl Earring. Very good film. I was intimidated. Those films based on a book can get long and boring. This was sweet and to the point.

Hancock was decent. Certainly suprised me.

X-Files was a good 2 hour X-Files episode. [Smile] Wasn't great just another episode to me. I liked it though.

Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was fun. My mom liked it much more than me. [Wink]

Forgot one. Wanted. I personally loved it. Really good action flick. Angelina sometimes doesn't do much for me. This time she did.

[ March 11, 2009, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Ultra Jorge ]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Recently watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". I've gotten mixed reviews from my friends. Lady Cobalt was pretty 'meh' about it. Personally, I thought it was hysterical. I love Kristen Bell, and Jason Segel is hilarious. Anytime Paul Rudd shows up in a walk-on role usually ends up making me laugh, and I can barely look at Jonah Hill without laughing (fat kid from Superbad). Mila Kunis was great--this was the first time I've really found her attractive; I think its her personality/character in all the other things I've seen her in. Here, she was fantastic. It wasn't the greatest movie ever but it was 2 hours of funny escapism

Oh, and Russell Brand! I have no clue who he is or why all the hate, but I thought he was hysterical!

We bought Vicky Christina Barcelona too, and will be watching that shortly...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

Ultra Jorge:

quote:
cleome, hmmm, I was looking foward to watching Adaptation.

Well, you may end up loving it. A lot of people did, apparently. I just didn't happen to be one of 'em.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to mention that I'm kind of digging Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Much better than Conan was, at least.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:

All the guys on his tribe are SO cute!

I hate Coach. And what's with the hair?

Coach is a major tool ... as soon as the merge happens (if he makes it that far), I'm sure Erinn and Sierra will conspire to kick his arse out of there asap ...

The Jalapao tribe is mighty good-looking ... hated seeing Spencer voted off this week ... JT is totally pulling the strings ... I thought the whole issue of Spencer coming out to his tribe or not was surprising ... there's been so many openly gay castaways that who would think it was an issue ...

On Timbura, I like Brendan a lot ... but my favorite is Stephen ... bet he makes it pretty far ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  78  79  80   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.