Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Super Kara and Star are on Infinity if anyone
wants to join us.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Captain Hottie got through the mission with the disease but he's a powerhouse and it was a challenge.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Lyle is on Infinity with Tinya Phantom now. Star became Brin Londo and Kara has switched to an alternate identity as well so if anyone wants to join us look for us there

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Ack..! I keep getting disconnected! Very Frustrating... be back on in a sec guys.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What the hell are they thinking at NCSoft? They advertise a teaser trailer, exclusive at IGN, showcasing issue #3. But you can't view it unless you are an IGN Insider which cost at the least $7.95. So, as paying players we have to pay again to view a trailer for the game we are paying for. That is just wrong.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Greed man.. pure Greed.

--------------------

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Anyone interested in starting a 'Re-Imagined' Legion team on CoH? Maybe not Waids.. but our own?

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there anything in issue 3 that's not
already on the test server?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Firebow:
Anyone interested in starting a 'Re-Imagined' Legion team on CoH? Maybe not Waids.. but our own?

Hmmmmm.....think of the possibilities! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Last year or so I started an e-mail
RPG Legion game based on the Smallville
TV series. Set 20 years or so after the
TV show, the Legion is formed when Lex
Luthor is saved from assassins during
the Smallville High Graduation night
by Garth Randall, Rock King, and Imra
Arden. Tanya Watson got her phase
powers by being tatooed with the ink
that was used in the phantom robbers
episode, and Jonah Brooks was the son
of Clark Kent and Jessie Brooks, the
girl from the first Red K episode ...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's an interesting concept Blue.

I've been working on a fanfic for some time now about an alternate Legion on Earth X, a world where heroes don't exist in that time although metahumans do. It's all a plot of the Time Trapper, Universo & Glorith to insure that they never have to deal with a Legion like they have in other realities.

However Rond, the son of Universo and Glorith (Time Trapper's sister) sets out to oppose them by providing the catalyst the world needs for heroes to appear. That catalyst is Justin Drew, son of Mort and Annie, a husband and wife sci/engineering team. Rond transports Justin to Earth X from Earth Prime (our world) to replace that world's Justin and serve as the catalyst for the age of heroes and the founder of the Legion.

On Earth X, Justin turns out to be one of the most powerful, though untrained, mages in that reality (hint: pay close attention to his parents' names). His parents (and alternate self although no one but his parents knew he was with them instead of at school) have died in a mysterious space craft explosion and Justin-1 takes over Justin-X's place and assumes control of Drew Labs & Drew Industries. He goes on to use them as a means to fund the Super Legion which he and Rond set out to create.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Is there anything in issue 3 that's not
already on the test server?

Not that I'm aware of. But I don't know many people who have been able to spot the squid or ghost ship yet.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Vee, I love your idea. Is that something you've already put up here on LW or are you still working on it? I don't visit Bits very much. Don't have the time to get lost in all the great storytelling.

Played EAP for a couple of hours last night. Worked through all of one contact's missions and got 5 1/2 bubbles towards 15. If I remember the next time I log in I'll start up our SG.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Scott, it' not done yet so I haven't posted it. I'll let you know when I do. There will be a PG version here and a slash version over on my Earth-X.com/LegionPics/LegionGuys website(s)

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Firebow:

I call dibs on Lyle re-imagined as a suave, seductive spy!

Speaking of fanfic, one bit I heard about and found interesting but never found and read was a Legion fanfic set in a universe where the Legion was founded not by Garth, Imra and Rokk but Val, Jekkie and... uhm, either Andrew or Nemisis Kid.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.