Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Smallville JSA episode is on NOW! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Smallville JSA episode is on NOW!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
'Dominion' episode not as exciting.

Phantom Zone, Callum Blue, Spartacus rip off.

Smallville rips off the direction from other stuff ... a few months ago there was a Matrix episode where Chloe goes into some digital mental space to save the crew.

weird.

anyways more Darkseid forshadowing.

Justin Hartley directs and Tom Welling executive produces

he he he

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Clark has size 14 shoes.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Final episode tomorrow... surprised no pics of Tom Welling in the suit have surfaced on the internet...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

final episode already ? poor build up .... methinks.

i've watched the whole season.

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

going to watch finale episode 1 and 2 tonight, i haven't got high hopes since, clark and lois broke up in the last episode but appear to be getting married in the finale.

i wonder if that kristin kruet girl will show up.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I missed the finale, but here's the Wall Street Journal's summary/review.

Best line: "In Smallville, everyone speaks fluent greeting card."

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
I saw the finale, after watching every episode of the first three seasons or so and then missing everything else that came after.

Are Lana and Pete still alive? What about the various other DC super-heroes that have made appearances in Smallville continuity? I thought it would have been nice to see them put in a cameo appearance at the wedding.

The whole Apokolips-about-to-smash-into-Earth storyline was kind of silly. It's like nobody saw a planetoid-sized object hurtling toward Earth until it was as large as the Goodyear blimp in the sky. And of course its being about 500 feet away from smashing into Metropolis had no gravitational effects whatsoever on the city. And Clark could just push it back into outer space somehow -- I don't think super-strength alone is going to cut it with something of that size. Does he now have large-scale tactile telekinesis?

I thought the last scene was amusing and satisfying, if in an overly fan-pandering way. I'm not sure if I would have liked it as much if I'd been following the series religiously ever since the beginning.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, this could be the last of the JSA we see for a while now with this "marvelous" reboot.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.