Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Official Transformers Movie Thread ... Spoilers
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
A Mirage save would be incredible! In retrospect, since they DO have to make this film accessible to new audiences, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of elements weren't taken from the three-part pilot.

Believe it or not, Skids had TWO appearances (see? I told you I loved him!). He was also in "Quest for Survival", where he showed up with Tracks and the others in the beginning, ran tail with them, and then appeared in the medical bay being repaired. His one line from the episode was: "Robotic insecticide?" Not what he wanted to remembered for, probably!

Of course, it was from a different voice actor and he was colored differently from his "Triple Takeover" episode. Sad that they didn't care about him enough to draw up a model sheet!

I remember Sideswipe in the Decepticon base! I can recall a few times where he or someone else in the Autobots would be colored like Soundwave, but for the most part I think we've mentioned the only two big errors where someone was drawn in with the wrong faction.

...though, I do remember plenty of times Shockwave was just standing around in the background on Earth for no reason. [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe he was just lonely and decided to ride the Space Bridge to Earth now and again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Bah! He was fine on his own for four million years! Now they can't even leave him alone for four weeks? [Wink]
Kid Prime
Founder

Maybe it was a Decepticon mid-life crisis.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Much more likely!

Megatron took the easy way out and just swapped identities! I notice whenever he gets bored (I.E. mid-season) in these new-fangled, not-so-good Transformers shows they have on now that Megatron just ups and turns into his Galvatron colors.

It's like they're trying to sell a repainted toy to kids or something. [Smile]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
From http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie100404.htm :

quote:
A few months ago, it was announced that Dreamworks would be distributing the live-action Transformers movie. It was even said that Steven Spielberg made an unexpected flight to Rhode Island to secure the deal with Hasbro. Immediately following amongst the Transformers fans, questions arose regarding who would direct and/or star in the film.

Tom Hanks' name was brought up for several reasons. One, he is a HUGE Transformers fan/collector. A few years ago on a late night talk show he did his rendition of the Transformers theme song for all to hear. Second, Hanks and Spielberg go way back with several different projects.

The IESB caught up with Tom Hanks during the premiere of Raise Your Voice starring Hilary Duff. Of course we had to see if there were any truth to these rumors and speculations.

To our delight, Tom Hanks treated us to a little song and a great interview...check it out for yourself.

http://www.iesb.net/video/hanks.wmv

In the interview, Hanks says this is the first time he has heard of these rumors but would find a part in the movie interesting, and jokingly added, as long as he gets to be Optimus Prime.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comet King           Edit/Delete Post     
Yoo hoo fellas!

Just to let you know I'm selling my collection of Marvel UK Transformers comics on ebay sooon.

I have issues 1 to 53 and then some others after that.

I've heard they're highly sought after! Some of the issues are cool, coz they used UK artists and writers to originate some material. John Ridgway's art in particular is beautiful, even though he's better at drawing people than giant robots.

I'll let you get back to it now...

--------------------
"What a total entropic mess! Let me at it!"

From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Dreamworks announced today that November 17th, 2006 will be the day the Robots in Disguise make their big screen debut.

Better get in line Kippers. [Big Grin]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone once sent me a video clip of a modern
VW Bug turning into a Transformer ... that was
very cool. 8-)

And I own the annviersay edition Optimus! (just
can't seem to keep him on his feet ...)

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Don't know if this is good news or not. Michael Bay has been announced as the director.
Lightning Lad
Founder

More than meets the eye. It might take some time to load. I think Kippers is the cause. [Smile]
Kid Prime
Founder

<Taking a quick break from downloading it incessantly, over and over and over>

Did someone say something?

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Nifty. A lot more menacing than I would've expected.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.