Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Family Guy Returning? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Family Guy Returning?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ooooh, good! I'm glad they've bumped up the premiere!

Wow, FG is re-running on Fox AND Cartoon Network AND about to make its post-cancellation re-debut AND is having a direct-to-video movie which will be a smash seller with the DVD crowd? Seth McFarlane is rich!

He's hot too... they printed a picture in PEOPLE in a "behind the scenes Hollywood hotties" section!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, FG made its TV return last week, and already many envelopes have been WAY pushed....

I almost grossed out at tonight's Donny & Marie and Wondertwins gags....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And AMERICAN DAD is just as racy!! Leapin' Jeepers!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just bought the g/f Season 1 of Family Guy for her B-Day! Aren't I romantic? [Smile]

Haven't seen the new episodes yet, but I try to catch it every night on the Cartoon Network (best channel ever!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh you should watch the new eps, Cobie.... here's a snippet of dialogue from tonight:

Peter (as a Wondertwin): "Shape of... Jayna's tampon! And now, we play the waiting game."

I kid you not!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

I still cry when I watch the "Petoria" episode...just one run on "BWAHAHAHA" throughout the whole thing from "Do the Peter Griffin bump" to the Libyian dictator referring to the Cheeseburgers as "it's peeeoooople".

And now the Wondertwins!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
"VOTE FOR PETER" "TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT MY WIFE"

Family Guy rules. I almost peed myself at the "Law and Order" intro. FREAKIN' SWEET!!!

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
ohhhh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!,...giggty,giggty,giggty,giggty!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -

[ May 09, 2005, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Great that its back but i DEMAND more Quagmire!!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.