Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Two more bubbles for 14 for EAP. Why are the last ones always the toughest to get?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And I got 'em! Finally got a Super-Speed character.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Congrats, Buddy! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, congrats, Scott! I have to get Mahatma Ghandi to stop his hunger strike and get him back fighting bad guys!

We met a new Legion fan tonight. Actually, Vee met him. He had a Lar Gand character up to lvl 14 and had already formed an SG called Legion of Super Heroes. Since he was the only member, he quit his and joined ours. He has a really neat costume and seemed pretty excied to find us! hopefully, h'll find his way here. In case he does -

WELCOME TO LEGION WORLD, LAR!!!!

Don't lose too much sleep exploring the site! [Smile]

As far as soloing goes, most of my characters can do it without a problem. The controllers are pretty much useless on their own once you pass lvl 10. I also have to team Mahtma Ghandi up whenever i play, but that's because I've only given him one attack power so far. As I mentioned before Blok was able to solo most of his Positron TF, and Val just finished his first story arc by himself.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
What's the level for Synapse again? Is it 15-20
or 16-21?

I think that the 18 SO accuracy I put in Star's
GDF does help hold baddies who are higher than
he is, so I won't be totally useless against the
level 20 clocks if we should decide to do it before
I'm 20 ...

Can you tell I'm anxious to kick Clockwork nass
again? 8-)

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
15-21 is the range for Synapse just lke Positron is 10-16. I would like to do Synapse with Beauty and the Infinity Team 1 but I'd also like to get Cosmic Rokk or Quis on Virtue through Positron and Invisible Lyle or Cos or E Lad Jan through Positron on Infinity.

And then there's Sister Psyche for Mystical Mysa and Condo.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

What I would LOVE to do on Legion Night this week if we can get at least 8 of us together is the Cavern of Transcendence Trial in the Hollows. I did it with Condo just before issue 2 (of course, I never got that badge just like I never got the Positron badge) and it was pretty neat. I think the Cavern Trial is level 10+ so just about any of our chars should be able to participate.

BTW, the Legion fan we met last night as Lar Gand on Infinity registered here on LW as Longevity Lad late last night. I started a Welcome thread for him on Mission Monitor Board and sent him a PM pointing him to this thread so be sure to look for him ans say "Hi" when you see him.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Yea! Congrats, Scott, I look forward to hearing your reactions to Super Speed. I see its plusses and minuses against flight, tho I haven't decided which factors would make me choose one travel power over another... right now I mostly use RP rationale (Mr B, a regen scrapper who has cybernetic implants that speed up his metabolism, making him heal faster will be a speedster, other scrappers will end up with super jump and my mysterious stranger character will get TP, so that he can appear out of nowhere)

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
And then there's Sister Psyche for Mystical Mysa and Condo.... [Big Grin]

I should do some more with Prism first but Sister Psyche was an interesting TF... I'd like to try it with a controller.

However, the Wheel of Destruction story arc is much cooler. We should run through that, too.

quote:
What I would LOVE to do on Legion Night this week if we can get at least 8 of us together is the Cavern of Transcendence Trial in the Hollows. I did it with Condo just before issue 2 (of course, I never got that badge just like I never got the Positron badge) and it was pretty neat. I think the Cavern Trial is level 10+ so just about any of our chars should be able to participate.
Condo did the Cavern of Transcendence before issue 2? [Confused]

On Infi, I've got Bolt of Blue going through the CoT missions... he's got Chillflare next.

quote:
BTW, the Legion fan we met last night as Lar Gand on Infinity registered here on LW as Longevity Lad late last night. I started a Welcome thread for him on Mission Monitor Board and sent him a PM pointing him to this thread so be sure to look for him ans say "Hi" when you see him.

So noted.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:What I would LOVE to do on Legion Night this week if we can get at least 8 of us together is the Cavern of Transcendence Trial in the Hollows. I did it with Condo just before issue 2 (of course, I never got that badge just like I never got the Positron badge) and it was pretty neat. I think the Cavern Trial is level 10+ so just about any of our chars should be able to participate.

Condo did the Cavern of Transcendence before issue 2?

My bad! Now that i think of it it was right after Issue 2 while they were having al sorts of problems with badges not being awarded properly (Condo did Positron just before Issue 2)

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

BTW, Beauty & Princess earned their capes last night and I must say they both look awesome in them and in their second outfits. Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures last night! [Frown]

--------------------

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I just noticed a tidbit on the boards that the Dr Vaz mission looks really cool after update 3. Prism is going through that story arc, I should save that mission for us... has the L of Virtue faces Dr V?

(BTW, if we're all teamed when I take the Patient Zero mission only I get the disease, right?)

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Blue Battler
Honorary

Grem really wants to get Super Kara up to 18
so she can pick up invincibility, so she'd
prolly be up for doing Positron. I don't know
when she'd have time-- she works for
a retailer and she's getting a lot of hours
right now.

I wouldn't mind doing it with Brin, but he's
not even a 7 yet ... I'm going to need to spend
time on him to get him up to a point where I can
do it with him ... though he's low enough that
I could probably build up a new character for
it as well and not take much longer.

Maybe I should make a fire/empathy controller
... I probably wouldn't have clear mind by the
time we did Posi though ...

On Virtue, I have XS Ive and I'd really like to
do the TF with her, but I still need to get speed
boost and a travel power for her... not to mention get past 9. 8-)

I'm going to toss this out as an idea for you
guys to consider: since we have some higher
levle characers on both Infinity and Virtue,
we could possibly see about leveling up our
lower characters high enough for the TF via
power leveling. Even with the AFK thing going
on, it's still possible ... just not as easy as
it was before ... and could be rather boring as
well.

Basically, what we would need to do is take two
of our higher level alts and one of the lower
level ones. One of the higher alts would stand by
the lower alt in sk range while the other higher
alt would then go out and kill baddies until we
got the lower alt leveled enough to do Posi.

If we don't want to do that, then I think we
need to have a lower alt Legion night and work
on them to get them closer to Positron range.

Vee, which server would you want to do the Trial
on?

Blue Battler
Honorary

quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
Hmm, I just noticed a tidbit on the boards that the Dr Vaz mission looks really cool after update 3. Prism is going through that story arc, I should save that mission for us... has the L of Virtue faces Dr V?

(BTW, if we're all teamed when I take the Patient Zero mission only I get the disease, right?)

I think that Pete, Mysa, and Grev faced him,
but Andrew hasn't.

If I recall right, the Patient Zero mish comes in
AFTER you get infected. Blue soloed the entire
arc up unitl the Patient Zero mish, so I had the
ZD before anyone joined me on a team effort. I'm
still angry about that mish ... I wound up with
about 20k of debt for poor Blue ...

[Frown]

I don't see how ANYONE could solo that mish after
being infected...

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Doc's finished the Patient Zero Mission, but still has the Dr. Vahz mish to finish. He did help Mysa with a couple of weeks ago though.

I can save the mish too, in case anyone can't catch Prism's.

Sign me up for Power Leveling! Doc's at 17th currently, and I need to get him caught up.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Where are we playing tonight?

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.