Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday Thomas!

In honor of your birthday, Beauty went on an "arresting" spree this weekend and just reached level 20! Yay!

Seymour, I know Princess is very close also so I hope we can get her to 20 quickly so both of them can get their capes.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Vee!

Sigh. I was hoping to get Bluette up to 20 this
weekend but the troll/tsoo boss combo proved to
be just too tough to solo. I'm still workign the
debt off from that fiasco, and I'm nowhere near
19 yet... rats.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, Blue!!!

I'm so jealous, Vee. Even though I've been on vacation all week, I've barely had time to do fun things for myself. It's been mostly getting ready for Christmas stuff -- shopping, decorating indoors and out, cards, finishing up the CD of bedtime stories we recorded for our nephews, etc. I enjoy doing it all, but I was hoping to have time to get Princess to 20. Maybe tomorrow while I'm waiting for the oven repair guy.

But at least most of the Christmas stuff is done. All that's left is wrapping and Christmas cards for my family here. It makes the rest of the month a lot less stressful.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy birthday Thomas! I can't wait to see that slide, it almost sounds worth the DVD, (along with the extra month)... remind me of that big tax bill I've got coming up.

Anyway, the final part of the Wheel of Destruction story arc is sooooo cool! I liked it, at least. I won't spoil it, but it was one of the few missions I needed every second to compete and I enjoyed all of it.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Lyle. And yeah, the power slide is
kinda fun... in a goofy kind of way. 8-)

And yeah, the WOD story is pretty cool, isn't
it? The BPs look awfully different when you
see them outside of the fog and darkness of
DA.

I just wish you could see a picture of your
souvenirs ...

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, I found this excellent fansite this weekend. Watch out for spoilers, tho.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the link Lyle. Some cool stuff there, especially in the temp power section. So, if they can do a device that lets you pass for a Freakshow why don't we have Chameleon powers yet?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

I hate to spoil stuff, but I didn't get any of
those temp powers for the Wheel of Destruction
arc. Did you, Lyle? (Of course Blue already had
some of them so maybe that's why ...)

Blue has gotten a Crey Staff and Bluette got the
EMP Gauntlet once. The staff was a lot of fun if
not particularly useful ...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Did you have help on the mission? I noticed there was a temp power listed for Find Edith Fraser. Garth started that arc (it was one we worked on last week). But he didn't get the temp, someone else on the team did, either Caroline or you. So maybe someone else got yours for that arc.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yeah, Beauty did one of Princess P's missions with her the other day and each of us got one of the temp powers. It depends on who clicks on that particular glowie.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Is anyone on tonight? I'm looking for company so let me know where you are. Look for me to be on either Virtue or Infinity but I'm game to play on any server tonight.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe for the rescue missions, it was whoever got the kill shot on the mob around the victim or on the boss.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Is anyone on tonight? I'm looking for company so let me know where you are. Look for me to be on either Virtue or Infinity but I'm game to play on any server tonight.

Vee, I'm on Victory playing EAP.
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Is the save Edith temp power the idol? Edit gave it to me and I soloed so I'm not sure how that goes... I think someone mentioned getting it when we finished the mish... perhaps it was Garth? It goes away after three days of play, so that power might've been lost to our alt-aholism.

I can be on Victory in a bit. Look for either Kamisori or The 4th of July Kid. (Man, you want a challenge, try to come up with a name for a patriotic hero that isn't taken.)

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

We did the mission twice the other night and I know that it was Andrew and Tasmia who received the temp powers. I think it has to have something to do with the final kill, which I know Garth didn't get either time. Neither mission was a glowy mish so the kill has to be the trigger.

I just logged off but may log back in for another hour after a break. I just got EAP up to level 13. He, so far, is the most successful solo'er I've had in Steel. He does pretty damn good for a Dark Scrapper.

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.