Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope everyone is having a nice Thanksgiving. I just got home from the family bash and will be on Infinity for a little while (Princess P, Danny).

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, everyone have a nice Thanksgiving.

I'm Herocrackless atm at my folks ... and Im
fine. Really. Fine. Yes. Exactly. Did I mention
I was fine? Oh yeah ...

[Yes]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
On a saner note ... ;-)

I've been reading the Forums today. It
sounds like there have been a lot of people
who've been having disconnect problems in the
game ... a few of the things I read about
reminded me of the problem you were having
Scott, but I'm not technically trained enough
to know if they were the same thing...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be on CoH most of tonight so if anyone else is around please post where you're going to be.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I was on Victory for all of, oh about 2 minutes, before...SHUT DOWN!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! What I can't understand is why you can stay on the test server, where the patch was loaded and not on the main server where they haven't changed anything. Makes NO friggin sense!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No sense at all. That's why it has to be something they have done in that last patch that isn't active on the test server. Otherwise, in my opinion, both would crash my PC. The only thing I haven't done is delete the game and reload it. I don't think I should have to do that since it means there is something wrong with their software that should be acknowledged.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone is interested in playing today, PM me... I'll be on a bit later after a short nap [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Well one of the nicer things that they wil be
putting in wil be Global Chat that will allow
you to chat accross servers, I think. That'll
make it easier to find people...

And I had a couple of Herocrack dreams last
night. In one, the devs had created a server
where the look of the characters was like that
of pre-school toy figures/Lego figures ... it
made the Hellions and Vahz Zombies look kinda
cute. ;-)

In the second, we were taking part in a major
event and I was worried that the GMs were going
to crush our Comic-Related Toons...

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm hopping on Infinity -- almost got Princess P up to 18 and Phantom Army!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

You know, it seems like the last great powers
for a while pops up at 18. That's when Andrew
got invincibility, and Star finally gets his
GDF at 18 ...

Lightning Lad
Founder

I just finished submitted what I termed (in the report) my final attempt at resolving my problem. I really cannot believe that they haven't even so much as acknowledged that I've sent them the error report in the past. I even attached a newly run DXDiag report and a Hijackthis log. If I ever get a response from them it had better not be the normal "your drivers are out of date" claptrap. I have more recent drivers than they do. I think I even installed a new driver for my USB drives to just make sure EVERYTHING was up-to-date.

Played for about 90 minutes tonight before being shut down. That seems to be the norm when I haven't played for a bit. Then it drops to 5 to 15 minute shut down intervals.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Huh. I had 3 disconnects in about 7 hours of play
tonight... which is awfully low for me.

I wonder what it will be like tomororw?

Lightning Lad
Founder

One hour, 52 minutes. Bam!

I finally got some kind of answer. GM Patrick (why a GM is answering a ticket submitted directly to Tech Support, I don't know) said he was escalating my issue ('bout sprockin' time!) to a tech support rep (again, the ticket was sent directly to them to begin with) and someone would contact me as soon as possible. That was 3 1/2 hours ago.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Well, maybe they can fix your problem. I wish
I could get mine fixed. [Frown]

The Infintiy Legion had a pretty productive
time last night. Princess got her Phantom
Army, Beauty got a new power-- Blaze, wasn't
it, Vee?-- Star got to 17 and is within 4
bubbles of hitting 18-- and Super Kara hit
14 and got flight.

Would anyone like to play on Infinity today?
I'd like to get Star up to 18. I get his
ultimate lockdown power then, and I'm curious
to see how good it is ...

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.