Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Teen Wolf! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Teen Wolf!
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, it was Colton Haynes. He doesn't seem anywhere near as good looking in the pics above for some reason though. I think the shorter blondey-brown hair must suit him.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Also in those pics, he was pre-working out 24/7.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I've just about OD'ed on comedy over the last few days so it's time for some shirtless supernatural teen drama! Season 1 Episode 6 is GO!

Yep, Tyler Posey's shirt is off wihtin the first 5 minutes... that's a good sign [Smile]

WHEW--! Our first good (and brief) glimpse of the Alpha werewolf-- looked pretty frightening too!

I'll admit SOME werewolves scare me pretty badly. I'm talking the monster-size original HOWLING type... the adorable big puppies from, say, BUFFY and TRUE BLOOD aren't really scary to me (as a viewer). Whereas vampires (at least non-nosferatu types) have a certain sexiness about them, and (non-runner) zombies have a feel like if I was smart I could get away from them, original-HOWLING type werewolves are cunning and vicious... this glimpse looked like a HOWLING-wolf! I got a little scared...!

DEREK!! *whew* That was 2 frights this episode has given me!

Hmm... since Derek's eased off on some of the crazyface expressions, I'm noticing him being super-handsome...

Running and hiding from Allison in the boys room as she calls for you is SO high school, Scott... oh wait, this IS high school...

Umm, I think Stiles had an ulterior motive in his "heart monitor" exercise in anger control with Scott.

Jackson's looking kinda bad from those dark circles under his eyes... I do hope he sticks around, Colton Haynes *is* terrific eye candy as Blacula noticed [Smile]

YUCK!! That scene with the claw coming out of Jackson's mouth was DISGUSTING! TEEN WOLF is totes stepping up the special FX...

A Coach Crazy scene... always amusing!

Stiles' methods for teaching control suck ASS.

I'm guessing semisurly Detention teacher is the Alpha? He at least knows something.

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER--!!!!! They killed Derek!!! And we get a real good look at the Alpha--!! He is BIIIIIIG.

This episode really kicked it up a notch... acting, FX and frights. If this keeps up, I am starting to see why this show earned that 24-episode pickup for Season 3!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Amusing interview (spoilers for something that happens in season 2, but nothing that we didn't see coming, given the nature of the show) with 'Stiles'.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

^I'm not reading that unless this guess is right, so let me know Set:

Click Here For A SpoilerIs Stiles coming out???

As soon as dinner is fixed, I'm a-sitting down for a TEEN WOLF marathon! Time to get through Season 1!

--------------------

Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. He's gonna keep holding that torch for Lydia a little longer.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmm. Well that was my best guess... Okay finishing up dinner-fixing so I can sink into the rest of this season... I prob won't do individual reviews so I can plow through it all, but I'll be back to discuss them as a whole!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmm, I got a little waylaid by THANGS but I have gotten 2 episodes in tonight... nice to see Derek... so are werewolves immortal-ish?

Lots of angst... a handful of genuine scares... and some mysteries... my favorite 2 are WHO is the alpha? and WHAT is Jackson's connection to the wolves, post-scratch? There obviously IS a connection but it must take a bite to make a Beta, not just scratches. Yet they have done SOMEthing to him!!

I think I can fit in one more episode before I have to go to bed...

--------------------

Set

Throughout season 1 there seems to be some uncertainty as to whether or not a scratch can turn someone into a werewolf, although someone speculates that it might work, if the claws went deep enough. They tease it quite a bit. By season 2, it's no longer a question or issue or something... (Although I'm not telling why!)

Not everything gets answered, 'though. I'm up to ep 8 of season 2, and there's still questions about Jackson's ties to the werewolves. I imagine there will still be some questions unanswered at the end of the season, the way things are shaping up. Good things they got a third season renewal!

[ July 29, 2012, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Set ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

J'LOVING THIS SHOW more than ever!! The alpha mystery is solved!! Danny can't take his eyes off Derek while Derek tries to find one of Stiles' shirts to fit him, and THIS screen capture which I've made into the web's newest meme sensation:

-

3 more to go for Season 1 then I sink my teeth into season 2!!

Set, yes, I've just seen Aunt Kate speculating that Jackson might be a beta himself!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Good Lord!! So much happening...

Episodes open with locker room scenes...

Click for fullsize image

Even gay Danny gets a moment!

Click for fullsize image

But then the lights go out...

Click for fullsize image

Mysterious balls rolling everywhere...!

Click for fullsize image

Pretty people having problems...

Click for fullsize image

...such as looking too hot in tank tops:

Click for fullsize image

Derek making promises to pretty little boys...

Click for fullsize image

...that he can't keep when he's all chained up!!!

Click for fullsize image

It's just another episode of TEEN WOLF, child!

--------------------

Set

quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
Danny can't take his eyes off Derek while Derek tries to find one of Stiles' shirts to fit him,

Yeah, that scene was funny on a couple of levels. I love the banter.

"You may play for the other team, but you still play, right Danny boy?"

"You're a terrible person."

"I know. It keeps me up nights."

Recent interview hopping has informed me that Scott (Tyler 1) is happy to have less shirtless scenes than Derek (Tyler 2) and Jackson (Colton) because they have a trainer who has worked them so hard that they throw up after the workout. Colton, when asked what he thinks of the gay fanbase for the show, says he thinks it's cool, and that his gay brother and his husband love the show. Alison (Crystal) is a giggle machine, and Lydia (Holland?) sounds pretty serious and analytical, which is kind of a role reversal. (The actress Holland is way prettier than the charcter Lydia, IMO. For that matter, the actor Dylan looks *totally* different than the character of Stiles. Click on the interview I linked upthread and turn off the volume, if you want to skip the spoiler, just to get an idea what he looks like between seasons.)

In season two, the trend of hot people eating apples in a sultry way continues.

[ July 31, 2012, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: Set ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wow, it seemed to me like Scott (Tyler Posey) has the MOST shirtless scenes in season 1...!!

I finshed Season 1 last night!! Quite the finale it was, too... it may have taken 11-12 episodes, but all the ladies got WAY more interesting! Kate certainly did, though revelations about her were kind of out of nowhere... as was Allison's sudden olympic-level skills! I am most curious about where Lydia's current situation will lead!

I had more pictures to post but Photobucket has been a total arsehole lately. [Frown]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Set:

Colton, when asked what he thinks of the gay fanbase for the show, says he thinks it's cool, and that his gay brother and his husband love the show.

Wow, someone has Colton completely terrified to own up to his gayness. I'm betting he becomes a Scientologist next...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*glare* MTV.com is CRAP when it comes to streaming their shows. The HD goes in and out as do the captions. I was actually doing okay without the captions and powering through episode 1 of season 2, but then it restarted back like 10 minutes prior to where I was and I had to 'X' out of it!! Tres annoying.

I *did* see the season open with shirtless Colton, rising from the water with some interesting markings, Lydia freak and leave the hospital, Scott (complete with snazzy new Hollywood hairdo- I will kinda miss his messy teen hair) get strung up and Derek putting the fear into presumed new castmember Isaac.

I will keep my eye on MTV for possible Season 2 marathons or wait until S2 is on Netflix I guess.

OR.... go check HULU.com now....

GASSSSSSSS--ASSSSSSSSP!!!!! Season 2 is on Hulu IN FULL!!!! (!!!)

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.