Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Gay/Lesbian: Who's Next?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
And I forgot about  - until I saw him on the Ellen show today.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
MARIO! NOOOOOOOO! [sigh]

[Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
In political news, McCain pal Lindsey Graham is gayer than a barrelful of pink monkeys in pastel tutus.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
And I forgot about Mario Lopez until I saw him on the Ellen show today.

Actually...um...nevermind. I outed Doogie once here that was enough. [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Mario Lopez is totally straight. I mean, he's had girlfriends and stuff [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
He dances divinely.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Mario Lopez is about as strait as Tom Cruise. Does anyone really think either isn't as gay as a three dollar bill?

Also: has Cuba Gooding Jr. ever officially come out?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna be shocked when legendary womanizer Cobalt Kid comes out of the space closet. And you won't even need the news media to know when it's happened. The collective screams of women all over the universe killing themselves in despair will be the harbinger of that event [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
But think of all those female alt IDs of gay men whose hearts would break! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
[/QUOTE]Re: Tom Sellack

I had heard the rumors about him being gay. However what made me think that he wasn't or at least not care one way or the other was his role inIn and Out. I mean if he was closeted, he would never have played the openly gay reporter. Especially given the gay rumors.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Except that, like Mr. Poe taught us, the best place to hide is in plain sight. I don't get that vibe either, and I met Bakula a few times in the early nineties and never did get it with him, either. But these men ARE actors...

and as far as Keanu is concerned, I had friends friends in Chicago around the time he was making that crappy movie with Morgan Freeman who claimed first-hand knowledge that he was at least a switch hitter.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ooooh, Wentworth was a good pick. The TMZ people swear he's a big ol' gay boy.

And Keanu... I can remember years ago seeing pictures of him and David Geffen looking awfully 'chummy' together. And Geffen was apparently treating Keanu to a spending spree.

Anybody remember Steve Antin, the super-hot jerk from early 80s treasure The Last American Virgin? Apparently he's in the family. I was glad, even though I have no idea what he looks like now.

Add to my wish list: Stephen the former "Dell dude"! Dude, you're gettin' a male!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Steve Antin then  -

and now
 -

and a picture of Steve "You're getting a Dell" aka Ben Curtis

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers, Quis! Have you hacked into my e-mail? How else can you explain posting that picture of Ben and I? Dude!!!

Hmmm... for real, though... looks like I can cross him off the wish list-- wish fulfilled, apparently.

And thanks for the Steve Antin pics. He's a little older but still handsome to me!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I like the older Steve Antin to the younger.

Regarding Ben's picture. It might be purely innocent.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Like a straight guy naked slumber party or something? This calls for some Miller Lite and S'mores!

eta - And some hot dance tracks!

[ September 27, 2008, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.